Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: ps home bowling alley&pool tables

Hi mya. Nice to see someone in ere wid a honest view of the new shockinglyshockingly bad pool tables. They suck simple as that. Get better pool games on ya phone. Is this wat sony has come to knockin out bad games that even a mobile phone can do better
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 101 of 128 (182 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yeah Sharky, what surprises me the most though is the fact that no one asked for these ridiculous changes yet we got 'em. Perhaps they felt if they shooed half the people out of the alleys that we'd go off and start on some of their "pay to play" schemes. No way they would spend money on redesigning or updating anything in home unless they saw that they could make a return on their investment somehow.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 102 of 128 (162 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Oh wait I acknowledged you...now they're going to think we're the same person too. I guess the lot of em don't understand that you can look up people's psn profiles...check games...trophies...things like that. Ah well I'll let em have their fun...I don't wish that new version of pool on even them.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 103 of 128 (161 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Lol i dnt care wat 90% of ppl think or say in ere 2 b honest mya. N it would appear sony dont care wat 100% of wat ppl say in here
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 104 of 128 (159 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Xbox 720 doing there own version home so im hearing so looks like good bye sony hello microsoft
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 105 of 128 (157 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

SH4RKY_76 wrote:
Xbox 720 doing there own version home so im hearing so looks like good bye sony hello microsoft

:Lol:  Bye

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 106 of 128 (135 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Such a clever retort serbial...anything to say on topic of the thread, or just the usual random trolling sir?  Methinks this one is preferring the new version of pool as it increases his chances of winning greatly. Thanks for bumping the topic back to the top again btw. Feel free to chime in again when you have more useful post-related info/concerns/opinion for us.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 107 of 128 (129 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

myalana wrote:

Such a clever retort serbial...anything to say on topic of the thread, or just the usual random trolling sir?  Methinks this one is preferring the new version of pool as it increases his chances of winning greatly. Thanks for bumping the topic back to the top again btw. Feel free to chime in again when you have more useful post-related info/concerns/opinion for us.

Nope dont play it, so yous think wrong, As for  troll i see all your posts are whinning about the change in the pool game,Stop whingin' build a bridge and learn to play the new mechanics

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 108 of 128 (124 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Seribal_Assassin wrote:

Nope dont play it, so yous think wrong, As for  troll i see all your posts are whinning about the change in the pool game,Stop whingin' build a bridge and learn to play the new mechanics

I see, so you're here in this thread about pool and bowling why exactly? The new mechanics...ummm you mean the mechanics where the game controls are reversed and the game glitches leaving the cue stick away from the ball making it impossible to shoot? Those mechanics? As for "whining" sir, I believe you win. I'm clearly no match for your whining prowess.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 109 of 128 (117 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

It occurred to me Seribal_Assassin,(did you mean to spell cerebral by the way?...oh, nevermind that doesn't seem to fit)  that since you don't play pool perhaps you are just confused. Let me help clarify what this particular thread is about. 

Recently some changes were made to the pool and bowling games in the alleys. No one seems to have asked for these changes and no one will explain why the changes were implemented. Many long-time pool players are upset and there are certainly many issues with the new game of pool (diff game-style aside). I'm not so sure you quite grasp this however...hmm...let me try this in a way perhaps you can understand...

NEW POOL BAD IT NOT WORK GOOD

OLD POOL GOOD IT NOT BROKE

I sincerely hope that helps and you're welcome.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 110 of 128 (110 Views)
0 Kudos