Level 4

Re: ps home bowling alley&pool tables

huh?

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 128 (298 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Anyone who plays pool on a regular basis in the UK will know Pooey. And yes he is as good as he says he is

(though i dont like to admit it lol)    this is all about the new pool tables they have changed dramaticly and its is unfair when you have played something on a daily basis for so long, to find your game as it was has gone and you are left with a poor replacement i do still play because i love the game on home and for real but the fun as gone so many problems with it.  They had just got the old game to play smooth then they change it lol now we have to wait dont know how long   for all the problems with the new game to be ironed out

We are the customer we could have been asked what our thoughts were on such a dramatic change

Thanks

AKA  keltel05

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 128 (295 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

No seriously youre not making sense. Fights? dogs? what you on about. ah never mind this is pointless. Good luck with your "boycott" I've said my bit I wont add more.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 128 (293 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Ok, I was playing pool this afternoon and the game had a complete mind of its own. Despite quitting and restarting several times, it was determined to play by its own unique set of rules. Unfortunately these rules had little to do with pool. So, not only has the fun of the game regressed but it doesn't even work properly. V. poor.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe."
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 128 (256 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Hello,

Whilst debate & constructive criticism on any issue is welcome upon the forum please remember these boards are visited by a wide range of people of all ages & that attacking others and swearing etc is not welcome. For further information please read the house rules.

Thank you.

Flying High!
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 128 (241 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

MIKE___HUNTS wrote:

Anyone who plays pool on a regular basis in the UK will know Pooey. And yes he is as good as he says he is

(though i dont like to admit it lol)    this is all about the new pool tables they have changed dramaticly and its is unfair when you have played something on a daily basis for so long, to find your game as it was has gone and you are left with a poor replacement i do still play because i love the game on home and for real but the fun as gone so many problems with it.  They had just got the old game to play smooth then they change it lol now we have to wait dont know how long   for all the problems with the new game to be ironed out

We are the customer we could have been asked what our thoughts were on such a dramatic change

Thanks

AKA  keltel05

:Shame:

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 128 (217 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Pooey has been banned for 10 days for hollering and screaming his opinion :Devil: lol

They say you get nowhere hollering and hooting but at least he got to release some of his anger and frustration at the changes made  (where as im boiling lol)   looks like you do not get any further if you ask nicely does it.  Just been in pool rooms 1 had two people lol the other maybe 40/50 which is nothing to what they had in there before the change 

something has gone wrong sony,  mistakes do happen and this is one of them try and see sence people are not happy and they are your bread and butter

Thanks

AKA keltel05

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 128 (188 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

we are wasting  our time  complaining  on this site about  the awful  pool tables  in play station  home  sony  dont listen  to customers  only  thing  there good  at is handing  out bans not responding  to complaints  giving  us pointless  updates  fix the assessing  queue  issue  first  rather  than braking  a good  game we all liked its like  a ghost  town the bowling  allay  now

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 128 (166 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

banning  pooey for complaining  is just  another  sign  of what sony are all about  give  us money  and shut up couldn't  give  a toss after  they got the money 

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 128 (162 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 128 (154 Views)
0 Kudos