15 Mar 2009
Playstation Staff

red bull air race

5 Replies 291 Views Created 15-03-2009
can u actually take part in the red bull air race, if so, how?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (291 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: red bull air race

Yes you can, go down to where the 3 planes are and look around until it says red bull air race at the bottom of the screen (where peoples names are) and then press x, the go left or right to select the plane you want.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (285 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

thats where i just went and i didnt see anything like that, it was just peoples names, ill look again tomorrow. thx
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (282 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

In order for to select it, you may have to scroll from people's names towards the Planes, try it
-------------------------
*Classified*Signature removed due to.... not wanting to post very often...... syndrom....

------------------------
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (279 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

projoe123 wrote:
thats where i just went and i didnt see anything like that, it was just peoples names, ill look again tomorrow. thx

Yes you can go around to the 3 planes then slowly walk around RedBull Air Racewill pop up where names normally pop up the hit x

Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (265 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Theres a flaw with playing the game with certain PSN accounts.  Some people havnt been able to play since the leaderboards were introduced into the area.  If you get a 'game occupied' sign, it means you have the bug, its more common than people know about

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (256 Views)
0 Kudos