Reply
Want to join in?

Sign in to continue

I have a PSN account

Welcome back!

I'm new!

it only takes a minute or two

  • 54

    New messages in the last hour

  • Get a response within minutes

  • 92%

    92% percent of messages responded to

11 Sep 2011
By HassanLebanon

HassanLebanon

  • Offline
28%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

what is the redeem code ?? and ps3 games need code for online??

24 Replies 16,844 Views Created 11-09-2011

hi, i'm new in original game :P lol
i see many of code i don't understand anything
1-fiirst in my account i see place to enter a redeem code i don't know where i can get it and what good in it
2-and if i want sell my ps3 games or trade it ...who buy the game from me can't play it online on his account?
3-and fifa what use the code on the booklet?
4-and i have grid game from masterscode  and i don't know where i get the cheat code ??
please answer me on all questions i'm so confused :( many of serial and code :(

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
02
/16
96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Seribal_Assassin
Accepted Solution

looking-confused.jpg

0 Kudos

Re: what is the redeem code ?? and ps3 games need code for online??

06
/16

Yehia18

  • Offline
92%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Yehia18
Accepted Solution

Ba2olak eh, ana mesh fahem el enta bet2olo da. 2oly bel 3arabi keda wana 7a7awel 2asa3dak.

0 Kudos

Re: what is the redeem code ?? and ps3 games need code for online??

02
/16

HassanLebanon

  • Offline
28%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
HassanLebanon
Accepted Solution

Yehia18 wrote:

Ba2olak eh, ana mesh fahem el enta bet2olo da. 2oly bel 3arabi keda wana 7a7awel 2asa3dak.



شكرا يحي بس أنا أريد تبديل لعبة بيس3 مع شخص و أن لعبة اللعبة أونلاين من قبل يعني هو لمّا يأخذ اللعبة مني يستطيع أن يلعب اللعبة أونلاين من حساب مختلف طبعا يعني هو قال لي أنوا  ما رح تقدر تلعب لعبة أونلاين على بليستيشن3 مختلفة

يعني الشؤال بشكل واضح اذا اشتريد لعبة مستعملة و ملعوب فيها أونلاين قبل هل أستطيع أن ألعبها أونلاين على حسابي من دون مشاكل؟

مشكوور أخي مرّة أخرى

0 Kudos

Re: what is the redeem code ?? and ps3 games need code for online??

06
/16

Yehia18

  • Offline
92%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Yehia18
Accepted Solution

HassanLebanon wrote:

Yehia18 wrote:

Ba2olak eh, ana mesh fahem el enta bet2olo da. 2oly bel 3arabi keda wana 7a7awel 2asa3dak.



شكرا يحي بس أنا أريد تبديل لعبة بيس3 مع شخص و أن لعبة اللعبة أونلاين من قبل يعني هو لمّا يأخذ اللعبة مني يستطيع أن يلعب اللعبة أونلاين من حساب مختلف طبعا يعني هو قال لي أنوا  ما رح تقدر تلعب لعبة أونلاين على بليستيشن3 مختلفة

يعني الشؤال بشكل واضح اذا اشتريد لعبة مستعملة و ملعوب فيها أونلاين قبل هل أستطيع أن ألعبها أونلاين على حسابي من دون مشاكل؟

مشكوور أخي مرّة أخرى


Ah ok eshta bos.

 

Low el game 3ala CD ya3ni 2ol masalan zy FIFA. yeba lesa momken tel3ab el game low mosta3mala. Bas low el game enta eshtaretha min el PlayStation Store yeba la2 mesh 7ate2dar tel3abha mosta3mala we lazem teshtereha enta min 2wel we gedeed.

 

Momken 2as2al el game el enta 3ayzo?

0 Kudos

Re: what is the redeem code ?? and ps3 games need code for online??

02
/16

HassanLebanon

  • Offline
28%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
HassanLebanon
Accepted Solution

Yehia18 wrote:

HassanLebanon wrote:

Yehia18 wrote:

Ba2olak eh, ana mesh fahem el enta bet2olo da. 2oly bel 3arabi keda wana 7a7awel 2asa3dak.



شكرا يحي بس أنا أريد تبديل لعبة بيس3 مع شخص و أن لعبة اللعبة أونلاين من قبل يعني هو لمّا يأخذ اللعبة مني يستطيع أن يلعب اللعبة أونلاين من حساب مختلف طبعا يعني هو قال لي أنوا  ما رح تقدر تلعب لعبة أونلاين على بليستيشن3 مختلفة

يعني الشؤال بشكل واضح اذا اشتريد لعبة مستعملة و ملعوب فيها أونلاين قبل هل أستطيع أن ألعبها أونلاين على حسابي من دون مشاكل؟

مشكوور أخي مرّة أخرى


Ah ok eshta bos.

 

Low el game 3ala CD ya3ni 2ol masalan zy FIFA. yeba lesa momken tel3ab el game low mosta3mala. Bas low el game enta eshtaretha min el PlayStation Store yeba la2 mesh 7ate2dar tel3abha mosta3mala we lazem teshtereha enta min 2wel we gedeed.

 

Momken 2as2al el game el enta 3ayzo?


ana ra7 baddel killzon2 3ala battlefield2 :) shou ra2yak 2aya l3bi 2ajmal ?w 2akiid bymshou online 3ashen
3ala cd msh mn l store ! yhmni ra2yak 2za knt la3eb shi l3ba mnnon

0 Kudos

Re: what is the redeem code ?? and ps3 games need code for online??

06
/16

gnu247

  • Offline
94%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
gnu247
Accepted Solution

I wanted to hug my computer when I read this thread  :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos

Re: what is the redeem code ?? and ps3 games need code for online??

________________________________________

"They mostly come at night..............mostly"
02
/16

KoKoSam

  • Offline
24%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
KoKoSam
Accepted Solution

tyb ana 3ala al cd al pes 2013 maktoob code kool ma aktbo ya2oly THE CODE YOU ENTERED MAY NOT BE CORRECT OR MAY NO LONGER BE VALID da eh d ana a3ml eh ana feh ???

0 Kudos

Re: what is the redeem code ?? and ps3 games need code for online??

05
/16

plinkit

  • Offline
93%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
plinkit
Accepted Solution

KoKoSam wrote:

tyb ana 3ala al cd al pes 2013 maktoob code kool ma aktbo ya2oly THE CODE YOU ENTERED MAY NOT BE CORRECT OR MAY NO LONGER BE VALID da eh d ana a3ml eh ana feh ???


 

 

c2v xr3i x3 x4 4x4 tr7 ee bah gum. Hope that helps.  :DevilRolleyes:

0 Kudos

Re: what is the redeem code ?? and ps3 games need code for online??

08
/16

Legendary_Vicki

  • Offline
93%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Legendary_Vicki
Accepted Solution

HassanLebanon wrote:

Yehia18 wrote:

Ba2olak eh, ana mesh fahem el enta bet2olo da. 2oly bel 3arabi keda wana 7a7awel 2asa3dak.



شكرا يحي بس أنا أريد تبديل لعبة بيس3 مع شخص و أن لعبة اللعبة أونلاين من قبل يعني هو لمّا يأخذ اللعبة مني يستطيع أن يلعب اللعبة أونلاين من حساب مختلف طبعا يعني هو قال لي أنوا  ما رح تقدر تلعب لعبة أونلاين على بليستيشن3 مختلفة

يعني الشؤال بشكل واضح اذا اشتريد لعبة مستعملة و ملعوب فيها أونلاين قبل هل أستطيع أن ألعبها أونلاين على حسابي من دون مشاكل؟

مشكوور أخي مرّة أخرى


 

 

This writing is so pretty, I can't read it though :( I wish our letters looked like this lol xD

0 Kudos

Re: what is the redeem code ?? and ps3 games need code for online??

legendary vicki signature
10
/16

Fritches

  • Offline
96%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Fritches
Accepted Solution

HassanLebanon wrote:

hi, i'm new in original game :P lol
i see many of code i don't understand anything
1-fiirst in my account i see place to enter a redeem code i don't know where i can get it and what good in it
2-and if i want sell my ps3 games or trade it ...who buy the game from me can't play it online on his account?
3-and fifa what use the code on the booklet?
4-and i have grid game from masterscode  and i don't know where i get the cheat code ??
please answer me on all questions i'm so confused :( many of serial and code :(



Hi welcome to PS3 and it's community :)

 

1. Redeem codes are used to give you promotional content aswell as topping up your wallet.  Say you get a game with an extra bonus content ( PSN Avatar , Theme etc ) there will be a code (  e.g. AB12-BC345-DE56 ) for you to redeem in order to get that extra content.

 

2. Don't understand what you  mean there.

 

3. The code on the booklet will be a redeem code for you to access aditional content.

 

4. Don't understand what you mean there. 

 

P.S. For future reference this is the wrong forum this is for PlayStation Home ( A 3D Virtual World ) General Discusion

0 Kudos

Re: what is the redeem code ?? and ps3 games need code for online??

[ Edited ]

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :)
02
/16

HassanLebanon

  • Offline
28%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
HassanLebanon
Accepted Solution

okay Fritches ,just simple question>>>>if i buy used ps3 game i can play it online without problem
i hope someone understand me :)

0 Kudos

Re: what is the redeem code ?? and ps3 games need code for online??

02
/16
96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Seribal_Assassin
Accepted Solution

some you can some will require you to purchase an online pass if the orginal code has been redeemed by the previous user, (why is it i can understand you now lol)

0 Kudos

Re: what is the redeem code ?? and ps3 games need code for online??

02
/16

HassanLebanon

  • Offline
28%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
HassanLebanon
Accepted Solution

Seribal_Assassin wrote:

some you can some will require you to purchase an online pass if the orginal code has been redeemed by the previous user, (why is it i can understand you now lol)



this is what i want to know thanks you but in killzone2 i don't use any redeem code and i play it online normly how that ??

0 Kudos

Re: what is the redeem code ?? and ps3 games need code for online??

10
/16

Fritches

  • Offline
96%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Fritches
Accepted Solution

PSN is free to access. 

 

There is a Premium service where you get free and discounted games, early access to BETA's for I think £40 a year. But when subscription expires the free games will not be playable untill you renew the subscription.

0 Kudos

Re: what is the redeem code ?? and ps3 games need code for online??


Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :)
02
/16

DCS-UK1

  • Offline
88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
DCS-UK1
Accepted Solution

Fritches wrote:

PSN is free to access. 

 

There is a Premium service where you get free and discounted games, early access to BETA's for I think £40 a year. But when subscription expires the free games will not be playable untill you renew the subscription.


Yes PSN on PS3 is Free to access...

 

But it's not FREE on PS4!

0 Kudos

Re: what is the redeem code ?? and ps3 games need code for online??

Confirmed: PlayStation HOME is not on the PS4... So we all know what that means. Were gonna be Homeless then. Shame on Them!
07
/16

Wait-Jester-Sec

  • Offline
99%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Wait-Jester-Sec
Accepted Solution

DCS-UK1 wrote:

Fritches wrote:

PSN is free to access. 

 

There is a Premium service where you get free and discounted games, early access to BETA's for I think £40 a year. But when subscription expires the free games will not be playable untill you renew the subscription.


Yes PSN on PS3 is Free to access...

 

But it's not FREE on PS4!


 

Actually it IS free on ps4. You have to pay for ps+ to play multiplayer games not access the psn on ps4.

 

Also this thread is 2 years old

0 Kudos

Re: what is the redeem code ?? and ps3 games need code for online??

 photo Signature_zpsc792b269.jpg
02
/16
96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Seribal_Assassin
Accepted Solution

I'm not sure but a lot of PS3 games you can play online without entering or codes (which you can only use once & are unique to that PS account), but there are a few companies who decided to gain more money from people by getting them to purchase the online pass from the PS store as the unique code that came with the game has already been used

 

 

my 1,000th post   :Winner:

0 Kudos

Re: what is the redeem code ?? and ps3 games need code for online??

10
/16

Fritches

  • Offline
96%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Fritches
Accepted Solution

Yeah not many companies are doing this as Seribal says. It's a fairly new scheme and upto yet its EA that are pushing this Online Pass.

 

@ Seribal congrats.

 

0 Kudos

Re: what is the redeem code ?? and ps3 games need code for online??


Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :)
02
/16

HassanLebanon

  • Offline
28%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
HassanLebanon
Accepted Solution

thank you Seribal_Assassin and Fritches u help me so much !!

0 Kudos

Re: what is the redeem code ?? and ps3 games need code for online??

10
/16

Fritches

  • Offline
96%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Fritches
Accepted Solution

No problem , happy to help :)

0 Kudos

Re: what is the redeem code ?? and ps3 games need code for online??


Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :)
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel