11 Sep 2011
By: HassanLebanon

6 Posts

what is the redeem code ?? and ps3 games need code for online??

24 Replies 11,577 Views Created 11-09-2011

hi, i'm new in original game :smileytongue: lol
i see many of code i don't understand anything
1-fiirst in my account i see place to enter a redeem code i don't know where i can get it and what good in it
2-and if i want sell my ps3 games or trade it ...who buy the game from me can't play it online on his account?
3-and fifa what use the code on the booklet?
4-and i have grid game from masterscode  and i don't know where i get the cheat code ??
please answer me on all questions i'm so confused :smileysad: many of serial and code :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 25 (11,577 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Re: what is the redeem code ?? and ps3 games need code for online??

looking-confused.jpg

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 25 (11,561 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Ba2olak eh, ana mesh fahem el enta bet2olo da. 2oly bel 3arabi keda wana 7a7awel 2asa3dak.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 25 (11,550 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

[ Edited ]

HassanLebanon wrote:

hi, i'm new in original game :smileytongue: lol
i see many of code i don't understand anything
1-fiirst in my account i see place to enter a redeem code i don't know where i can get it and what good in it
2-and if i want sell my ps3 games or trade it ...who buy the game from me can't play it online on his account?
3-and fifa what use the code on the booklet?
4-and i have grid game from masterscode  and i don't know where i get the cheat code ??
please answer me on all questions i'm so confused :smileysad: many of serial and code :smileysad:

Hi welcome to PS3 and it's community :smileyhappy:

1. Redeem codes are used to give you promotional content aswell as topping up your wallet.  Say you get a game with an extra bonus content ( PSN Avatar , Theme etc ) there will be a code (  e.g. AB12-BC345-DE56 ) for you to redeem in order to get that extra content.

2. Don't understand what you  mean there.

3. The code on the booklet will be a redeem code for you to access aditional content.

4. Don't understand what you mean there. 

P.S. For future reference this is the wrong forum this is for PlayStation Home ( A 3D Virtual World ) General Discusion

Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 25 (11,544 Views)
0 Kudos

okay Fritches ,just simple question>>>>if i buy used ps3 game i can play it online without problem
i hope someone understand me :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 25 (11,532 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

some you can some will require you to purchase an online pass if the orginal code has been redeemed by the previous user, (why is it i can understand you now lol)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 25 (11,526 Views)
0 Kudos

Yehia18 wrote:

Ba2olak eh, ana mesh fahem el enta bet2olo da. 2oly bel 3arabi keda wana 7a7awel 2asa3dak.

شكرا يحي بس أنا أريد تبديل لعبة بيس3 مع شخص و أن لعبة اللعبة أونلاين من قبل يعني هو لمّا يأخذ اللعبة مني يستطيع أن يلعب اللعبة أونلاين من حساب مختلف طبعا يعني هو قال لي أنوا  ما رح تقدر تلعب لعبة أونلاين على بليستيشن3 مختلفة

يعني الشؤال بشكل واضح اذا اشتريد لعبة مستعملة و ملعوب فيها أونلاين قبل هل أستطيع أن ألعبها أونلاين على حسابي من دون مشاكل؟

مشكوور أخي مرّة أخرى

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 25 (11,521 Views)
0 Kudos

Seribal_Assassin wrote:

some you can some will require you to purchase an online pass if the orginal code has been redeemed by the previous user, (why is it i can understand you now lol)

this is what i want to know thanks you but in killzone2 i don't use any redeem code and i play it online normly how that ??

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 25 (11,514 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

PSN is free to access. 

There is a Premium service where you get free and discounted games, early access to BETA's for I think £40 a year. But when subscription expires the free games will not be playable untill you renew the subscription.

Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 25 (11,503 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

I'm not sure but a lot of PS3 games you can play online without entering or codes (which you can only use once & are unique to that PS account), but there are a few companies who decided to gain more money from people by getting them to purchase the online pass from the PS store as the unique code that came with the game has already been used

my 1,000th post   :Winner:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 25 (11,502 Views)
0 Kudos