10 Jul 2011
By: Causton97 Member 719 Posts
Level 4

Any Good Swordfighting games?

5 Replies 3,617 Views Created 10-07-2011
Besides Sports Champions, anything else?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (3,617 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Re: Any Good Swordfighting games?

Nope Lucas arts still refuses to release details on any Starwars game for Move.

And thats the only title that would make enough full price sales for developers too bother with.

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner. Mobile 15 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user.
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (3,613 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Off the top of my head, I can think of No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise, and PlayStation Move Heroes (the latter is available on the PSN ya know!). And maybe that Lord Of The Rings game.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (3,591 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Sir_Gunnalot wrote:
Off the top of my head, I can think of No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise, and PlayStation Move Heroes (the latter is available on the PSN ya know!). And maybe that Lord Of The Rings game.

Hes said Good not badly ported Wii titles.

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner. Mobile 15 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user.
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (3,579 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

I mean, there is medieval moves but that's on rails and it looks like a repetitive game with an adventure that will be completed once and then get old. If it has online duels or something.... well, now you're talking! Mabye not just swordfighting but a sporty game like sports champions. Please bear in mind it has to be good (not a poorly done port - I'm looking at you Lord of the Rings)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (3,575 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

GraphiteGB wrote:

Sir_Gunnalot wrote:

Hes said Good not badly ported Wii titles.

Hence the term "maybe" :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (3,560 Views)
0 Kudos