Playstation Staff

Re: EyePet "Move Edition"?!

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 27 (1,293 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

When EyePet first came out i diddnt see much point looking at a chipmunk run about your screen whilst you watched. Now we have the Playstation Move it will edge us to a very interactive level in gaming and EyePet.

b.png

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 27 (1,280 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

"Existing EyePet owners will be able to download a free software update on 15 September"

From the official blog: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/09/07/everything-you-need-to-know-about-playstation-move/

bchoi
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 27 (1,267 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

i dont think they will make a patch.  if so then whats the point in making a version called move edition?    

ok so they are gonna patch it. but why call one a move version if the normal one will get patch for move?

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 27 (1,264 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

mixindave wrote:

i dont think they will make a patch.  if so then whats the point in making a version called move edition?    

ok so they are gonna patch it. but why call one a move version if the normal one will get patch for move?

Not everyone has internet access..

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 27 (1,260 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

Yep been confirmed ALL DLC is on the MOVE edition BD. THATS over £15 of DLC as well for those who are ofliners. Plus it's not called move edition in The US. just called EYE PET as it's NOT a update to them as they were not allowed it.
SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. User of... VM cable, SKY+HD, Game Capture HD II. Mobile 14 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43.
Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast... and TV from Sky PS4.

Subscriber Plex app for PS4 AND PS3 out now... free version coming soon...
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 27 (1,255 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

***** i want 1
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 27 (166 Views)
0 Kudos