kfi

Playstation Staff

Re: PS3 move - Problem with playstation eye?s e

Hello,

I just bought today my playstation move starter pack and I'm having the same problem.

I don't use any USB hub so this may not cause the problem (I have an 'old PS3' system but I think even the early PS3 systems still had USB 2.0, no?)

I tested the PS3 eye camera with my PC (on Windows XP) together with the CL-Eye Test tool and on my PC, I don't have any problems at all.

Anybody any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Kim.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 29 (13,871 Views)
0 Kudos
kfi

Playstation Staff

Re: PS3 move - Problem with playstation eye?s e

Hello,

Just an update: I just got back from the store and they tested the camera that didn't worked on my system on the PS3 demo device. It worked perfectly at the store. The guy from the store gave my another camera (they were just stetting up the move for a demonstration). Got back at home and (on advice of the guy in the store) adjusted the screen output of my PS3 to 1080i instead of 1080p) then connected the new camera and everything works fine!

I then adjusted my screen output back to 1080p and the camera still works so maybe this may be a useful tip for those experiencing the same problem.

Kind regarsds,

Kim.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 29 (13,850 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: PS3 move - Problem with playstation eye?

hi..can some1 help me with my move controller?when i play shooting game after calibrate for few min then the traget seems to run out from where my controller is pointing..help me pls
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 29 (13,594 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

ShihKiat, do you mean that when you calibrate, the pointer moves by itself? Or do you mean it moves in opposite direction to where your pointing? Go the accesory settings on the main ps3 menu, go to Calibrate Motion controller, press triangle, then X, then re calibrate. It should work

I'm having several problems with my Move. I was just wondering, for everyone on this topic, where should you be placing your PS Eye, because I've got mine on top of the TV, but apparently the Eye should be at waist height. Would it make much difference to where I place the Eye?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 29 (13,589 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

parv..thanks for de help..after calibrate they will ask izzit target calibrate properly n can try shoot rite?when i shoot n move the target n aim back middle the traget will run from where i'm pointing..some help?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 29 (13,549 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hi , Im from Argentina, excuse  my english , i have this problem with my playstation eye, yesterday i bought it and i was so happy using the move games.

Today, cant calibrate the move controllers and the camera shows a dark image showing only the lights without ilumination, i dont know if you understand me.

i restarted the system, (loosing all inside), but nothing happend.

oh, and the image should show everything like a mirror and it shows everything  wrong.

the thing that are on the left it shows on the right and viceversa.

i dont know if you anderstand me, but im in troubles here.

thank you.

Max

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 29 (10,320 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

@SHkat

I'm not sure, I'm assuming its still drifiting? Have you tried recharging the controller fully?

@MAX2010

How is your lighting? You cant have the eye camera too bright as it cannot detect the light on the Move. You also cant have the room too dark. I think the mirror think might be normal. Thats what the detection is like with some games

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 29 (10,305 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hello, I have the same problem with the PlayStation Eye, in the sense that is not recognized by the console, even if I go to set within the video settings .... etc accessories. To be noted that at first I played the demo of CHAMPIONS SPORTS, and everything was ok, after not even recognize the controller as iMovie.
You have solved?
Please help me

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 29 (9,627 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

i had the same problem yesterday. i had to shut of the power to my ps3 and restart it fully and then it worked again

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 29 (9,533 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Ps3 move problems.

I plugged in my ps3 camera and when i see myself i see blue dots everywhere blue snow? Someone know the solution? Thanks :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 29 (5,709 Views)
0 Kudos