94%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Firefox2000
Accepted Solution

Absolutely horrible and tacky looking, and secondly don't let the kids take it outside unless you want the armed response team at your door. LOL

0 Kudos

Re: Playstation Move Sharp Shooter Attachment

/16

Mikal_Drey

96%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mikal_Drey
Accepted Solution

hey hey

that is the most hideous, over priced, piece of monkey excrement i have ever had the misfortune of laying my eyes upon.

the good :

With regard to price, it is a sophisticated attachment that connects to the extension connector of the motion controller. That allows buttons to be placed on this attachment for easier accessibility.

ive been dying to see a controller that uses that port. i really hope that 3rd party guys sort someting out. 

the bad :

the layout is awfull.  the placement of the triangle and circle button (no square or cross) doesnt look intuitive whatsoever unless you switch your trigger finger to your middle and use your index finger to hover over the buttons.

the nav con holder should be placed in the magazine rather than the strange place it sits currently

holy fork !! 

i just saw james' video and the reload is on the base ! !   lets hope you can customise every single button.

0 Kudos

/16

Cloudedpaul

99%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Cloudedpaul
Accepted Solution
also see http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/12/09/playing-with-the-playstation-move-sharp-shooter/

its a bad colour choice but they aint aloud to make em black, and the price is just silly. but the worst thing is what they are doing with killzone 3, they are still using the drift to turn technique instead of fixing the crosshairs to the center, i really think they need to do this as it didnt work very well drifting about in MAG.
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

StuR328

• Beta Tester
98%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
StuR328
Accepted Solution
Seems a good layout, the reload button would be the square button and Im sure by the way that you'd hold it you'd be able to use the nav controller X button.
0 Kudos

|¬_¬|™
/16

Zaster79

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Zaster79
Accepted Solution

WOW, THAT IS AWESOME!

I don't know what the hell you complainers above are smoking but I sure don't want any.

I'd buy two tomorrow if I could.

When is it released in the UK?

0 Kudos

/16

kivi95

92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
kivi95
Accepted Solution
WAY TO HIGH PRICE. Max 30$
0 Kudos

/16

ZootSuit

88%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ZootSuit
Accepted Solution
I really like that, it looks like it'll maker shooters so much easier.

In regards to the Mikal, the X and O buttons are on the nav controller. They don't need to be on the gun.

Zaster, it said in on blog that it will be launched to coincide with the KZ3 launch. So, that's when we should get it. I assume we'll get it when the yanks do anyway...
0 Kudos

/16

PIatformer

84%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
PIatformer
Accepted Solution

Read a full news article looking into the development and reasons of the new attachment here

0 Kudos

b.png

Beta Tester
/16

StuR328

• Beta Tester
98%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
StuR328
Accepted Solution

PIatformer wrote:

Read a full news article looking into the development and reasons of the new attachment here

"After releasing the Playstation Move Gun Attachment in October, Sony have finally got round to releasing a second gun attachment for their latest project, the Playstation Move, the new attachment has been named, PlayStation Move Sharp Shooter Attachment. The new gun attachment is in the form of a sub machine gun, this is different as the original gun attachment took the form of a hand gun. Other third party companies have released similar looking attachments, but this one is made by Sony so it will probably be the one most people are recommending. Sony say that their new gun attachment is perfect for gamers who want to experience the most realistic action possible.

Sony have announced that the PlayStation Move Sharp Shooter Attachment has been designed for Killzone 3, SOCOM 4: U.S and Navy SEALs. The new attachment will also be ideal for Time Crisis: Razing Storm and Dead Space Extraction.

Playstation Move fans are calling the new attachment, colourless, ridiculous and comments have also been made stating that the attachment would of been better black! Their are alot of negative fan reactions."

They can't make it black as it could be confused with a real gun.

The whole Move system is all about you waving around 1 or 2 controllers that look like glowing lollypops and having fun. Its hardly a fashion accessory so I don't get what the "negative fan reactions" are.

0 Kudos

|¬_¬|™
/16

PIatformer

84%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
PIatformer
Accepted Solution

The whole Move system is all about you waving around 1 or 2 controllers that look like glowing lollypops and having fun. Its hardly a fashion accessory so I don't get what the "negative fan reactions" are.

They can't make it black as it could be confused with a real gun.

Thanks for reading the article. Many people, unlike yourself, are not happy with the colour scheme as the evidence in the article shows.

0 Kudos

b.png

Beta Tester
/16

StuR328

• Beta Tester
98%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
StuR328
Accepted Solution
You didn't even mention that its available in red or that there's going to be stickers available to customise the controller

:Cry:
0 Kudos

|¬_¬|™
Beta Tester
/16

GraphiteGB

• Beta Tester
96%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GraphiteGB
Accepted Solution
Searches HALFORDS for " mat black spray paint" additional £6.25 . Hum. Do I need this. Undecided. As I expect there will always be a big green cursor were you are aiming still.
0 Kudos

SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester.

I use Game Capture HD II to capture and upload videos on to youtube
Free Plex app for PS4 AND PS3 out now...

Black screen on PC remote play showing up as windows GPU driver miss match, visit Intell, AMD, Nvidia to change your driver, downgrade of GPU driver may be required.
/16

SilentShadow777

92%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SilentShadow777
Accepted Solution

i think i'll be getting this version, looks alot nicer - click here for more pics

i would expect it to be roughly £25

i have just noticed a slot for sights to be fixed to the top of the gun, will sony be selling red dot sights, reflex sights and acog sights seperately

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Twitter @SilentShadow777
Destiny Profiles Hunter | Titan | Warlock
Beta Tester
/16

GraphiteGB

• Beta Tester
96%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GraphiteGB
Accepted Solution
Yea yea shadow that's the same thing, they just put the custom stickers on it and pulled out the handle to show that it can look more like a MP5

0 Kudos

SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester.

I use Game Capture HD II to capture and upload videos on to youtube
Free Plex app for PS4 AND PS3 out now...

Black screen on PC remote play showing up as windows GPU driver miss match, visit Intell, AMD, Nvidia to change your driver, downgrade of GPU driver may be required.
/16

SilentShadow777

92%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SilentShadow777
Accepted Solution

GraphiteGB wrote:
Yea yea shadow that's the same thing, they just put the custom stickers on it and pulled out the handle to show that it can look more like a MP5

not exactly the same i prefer the grey colour to the bright white

0 Kudos

Twitter @SilentShadow777
/16

JaySuthEFC

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
JaySuthEFC
Accepted Solution
That looks awesome, don't care how tacky it looks it would be good to play with imo
0 Kudos

Award Winner
/16

ArsenalMark

• Award Winner
95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ArsenalMark
Accepted Solution
Yeah it looks good IMO, makes sense not doing it in black.

May pick it up if I can spare some money after crimbo.

Gonna be awkward for MAG however, alot of the things on that require Square, which isn't on the Navi Con, so will be having to switch to the Move buttons for a few seconds while you plant charges/active stuffs etc.
0 Kudos

/16

TheTenth

96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TheTenth
Accepted Solution
at last a gun that lets you have the nav controller in the left hand and the trigger in the right hand, only for that it's great ; of course it'll ask you to have good coordination between the 2 arms to have the gun in the right position to aim ...
0 Kudos

/16

SilentShadow777

92%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SilentShadow777
Accepted Solution

this attachment should work pretty intuatively if you set up your calibration by aiming at the screen as you would while in game.

just aim your controller how you would expect to aim in game if you were to aim at that point on the screen.

0 Kudos

Twitter @SilentShadow777
/16

paulonorcatto

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
paulonorcatto
Accepted Solution

in regards to the colour, both the white and grey versions are off bounds to the vast majority of us brits. the only colours allowed are bright red, bright yellow, bright green, bright pink and transparent.

think carefully about spraying these guns black people, it can carry a 51 week sentence and/ a £1000 fine

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel