49 Replies 2,687 Views Created 09-12-2010
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 50 (2,687 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: Playstation Move Sharp Shooter Attachment

Absolutely horrible and tacky looking, and secondly don't let the kids take it outside unless you want the armed response team at your door. LOL

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 50 (2,663 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

hey hey

that is the most hideous, over priced, piece of monkey excrement i have ever had the misfortune of laying my eyes upon.

the good :

With regard to price, it is a sophisticated attachment that connects to the extension connector of the motion controller. That allows buttons to be placed on this attachment for easier accessibility.

ive been dying to see a controller that uses that port. i really hope that 3rd party guys sort someting out. 

the bad :

the layout is awfull.  the placement of the triangle and circle button (no square or cross) doesnt look intuitive whatsoever unless you switch your trigger finger to your middle and use your index finger to hover over the buttons.

the nav con holder should be placed in the magazine rather than the strange place it sits currently

holy fork !! 

i just saw james' video and the reload is on the base ! !   lets hope you can customise every single button.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 50 (2,644 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

also see http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/12/09/playing-with-the-playstation-move-sharp-shooter/

its a bad colour choice but they aint aloud to make em black, and the price is just silly. but the worst thing is what they are doing with killzone 3, they are still using the drift to turn technique instead of fixing the crosshairs to the center, i really think they need to do this as it didnt work very well drifting about in MAG.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 50 (2,591 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Seems a good layout, the reload button would be the square button and Im sure by the way that you'd hold it you'd be able to use the nav controller X button.

|¬_¬|™
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 50 (2,580 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

WOW, THAT IS AWESOME!

I don't know what the hell you complainers above are smoking but I sure don't want any.

I'd buy two tomorrow if I could.

When is it released in the UK?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 50 (2,563 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

WAY TO HIGH PRICE. Max 30$
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 50 (2,515 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I really like that, it looks like it'll maker shooters so much easier.

In regards to the Mikal, the X and O buttons are on the nav controller. They don't need to be on the gun.

Zaster, it said in on blog that it will be launched to coincide with the KZ3 launch. So, that's when we should get it. I assume we'll get it when the yanks do anyway...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 50 (2,458 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Read a full news article looking into the development and reasons of the new attachment here

b.png

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 50 (2,425 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

PIatformer wrote:

Read a full news article looking into the development and reasons of the new attachment here

"After releasing the Playstation Move Gun Attachment in October, Sony have finally got round to releasing a second gun attachment for their latest project, the Playstation Move, the new attachment has been named, PlayStation Move Sharp Shooter Attachment. The new gun attachment is in the form of a sub machine gun, this is different as the original gun attachment took the form of a hand gun. Other third party companies have released similar looking attachments, but this one is made by Sony so it will probably be the one most people are recommending. Sony say that their new gun attachment is perfect for gamers who want to experience the most realistic action possible.

Sony have announced that the PlayStation Move Sharp Shooter Attachment has been designed for Killzone 3, SOCOM 4: U.S and Navy SEALs. The new attachment will also be ideal for Time Crisis: Razing Storm and Dead Space Extraction.

Playstation Move fans are calling the new attachment, colourless, ridiculous and comments have also been made stating that the attachment would of been better black! Their are alot of negative fan reactions."

They can't make it black as it could be confused with a real gun.

The whole Move system is all about you waving around 1 or 2 controllers that look like glowing lollypops and having fun. Its hardly a fashion accessory so I don't get what the "negative fan reactions" are.

|¬_¬|™
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 50 (2,410 Views)
0 Kudos