Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Playstation Move Sharp Shooter Attachment

this attachment should work pretty intuatively if you set up your calibration by aiming at the screen as you would while in game.

just aim your controller how you would expect to aim in game if you were to aim at that point on the screen.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 50 (867 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

in regards to the colour, both the white and grey versions are off bounds to the vast majority of us brits. the only colours allowed are bright red, bright yellow, bright green, bright pink and transparent.

think carefully about spraying these guns black people, it can carry a 51 week sentence and/ a £1000 fine

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 50 (822 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

paulonorcatto wrote:

in regards to the colour, both the white and grey versions are off bounds to the vast majority of us brits. the only colours allowed are bright red, bright yellow, bright green, bright pink and transparent.

think carefully about spraying these guns black people, it can carry a 51 week sentence and/ a £1000 fine

This is good advice, although I would hope that anyone that does spray the attachment black doesn't decide to go running around the town waving it around like a terrorist

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 50 (808 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Mekismo wrote:

paulonorcatto wrote:

This is good advice, although I would hope that anyone that does spray the attachment black doesn't decide to go running around the town waving it around like a terrorist

Yeah, because you would wouldn't you.  That's exactly that everyone is probably going to do,  spray them black, go into town and wave them around like terrorists, because that's what terrorists do isn't it. So you'd better think carefully about doing that. <facepalm icon>.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 50 (783 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Zaster79 wrote:

Mekismo wrote:

paulonorcatto wrote:

Yeah, because you would wouldn't you.  That's exactly that everyone is probably going to do,  spray them black, go into town and wave them around like terrorists, because that's what terrorists do isn't it. So you'd better think carefully about doing that. <facepalm icon>.

Woah, go back to bed and wake up on the right side why don't you. I was having a laugh, theres no need to get all serious. *****!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 50 (771 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

:smileysurprised: whats up with zaster? his posts are usually quite good.

|¬_¬|™
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 50 (732 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Sorry....

I'm being grumpy aren't I.

Sorry Mekisno, didn't mean to bite your head off.

Bad morning, heh sorry.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 50 (722 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

No worries, we all have them :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 50 (710 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I don't know - looks alright for me.

A bit too expensive.- but the Killzone version looks really good.
Might get it sooner or later.
Smarzeek - Shoot 'em up.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 50 (627 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Is this available to purchase yet (UK)?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos