Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: Top Darts

Bought it last night and.......

still not had time to play it ... too busy getting sorted for Christmas LOL :xLol:

I'll try to give it a go tonight, although I've bought The Last Airbender on BluRay so we might end up watching that insted, maybe before the end of the year heh.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 62 (622 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

just bought it and played for an hour or so and my verdict is .................AMAZING .. its really acurate once u calibrate it and seems to have plenty of variety in terms of game modes cups and leagues and of course i cant forget SID WADELL.......has to b the funniest guy not on drugs on the planet lol his 1 liners and commentating is funny as hell a must buy move title at a great bargain price

Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 62 (591 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Does this game support dual shock controls?

I have no interest in MOVE at all - So no point in me buying it it doesnt support a normal controller.

Thanks.

sig
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 62 (570 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

tooms109 wrote:

I have no interest in MOVE at all - So no point in me buying it it doesnt support a normal controller.

Thanks.

Move only.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 62 (556 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

moriarty1975 wrote:

tooms109 wrote:

Thanks.

Move only.

Shame....Looks good as well - But i'm not a big fan i'm afraid (of any motion controller)

Oh well,i'll have to stick to the exellent Sega Touch Darts on the DS - Still havent finished it.

sig
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 62 (553 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

any body know why when calibrated i have a game and i have to aim at the bullseye to get treble 20, help me pleeeeaase
To Infinity and Beyond
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 62 (526 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

No online multiplayer = big miss from me, in this day and age its all about playing online with friends. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 62 (455 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Stop being a stick in the mud you old fart and buy Move :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 48 of 62 (442 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

fyi i have 2 move controllers already, just waiting for games to use with it, i mean online games.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 49 of 62 (434 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Admitted it does need online capabilities included to keep your intrest going. But it is easily the best darts game I've played on any gaming machine. So well done the makers and could we please see online added at some stage in form of an update.

Old Gamer
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 62 (406 Views)
0 Kudos