Level 3

Re: Utter Disappointment

conza111 wrote:
The Move has the potential, just not the games. I still believe that it is a fantastic piece of kit, it just doesn't have the games.
I am keeping it, hoping that a brilliant game comes out. Until then, it will just gather dust.

Swap the word "Move" with "PS3" and you'd think this was posted about three years ago, just saying that the PS3 had the exact same things said about it during its launch and for at least a good six months to a year after its release.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 40 (718 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Resistance and Motorstorm came out on release and were both brilliant. This had sports champion which was alright. It just needs some developers to get behind it before it is too late.
Juan
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 40 (702 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

conza111 wrote:
Resistance and Motorstorm came out on release and were both brilliant. This had sports champion which was alright. It just needs some developers to get behind it before it is too late.

but as has been said time and time again, there are over 200 games for the Move, surely out of those people can find a hand full of good games, I know I have and many others have.

Could it be that people just arent looking hard enough?

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 40 (682 Views)
Level 4

GraphiteGB wrote:

nx13 wrote:

no GOOD games etc etc.  There are GOOD games, its just the Game Classes don't apply to my gaming life style.

So after only 1-2months of having it, as i was never sure about the product as i waited 5 months after joining this forum to even get move,  i'm already selling it on play.com..

Its Shown how good it is and that after 2 months after I spent the money knowing full well what games were in the line up and after renting over 13 Move titles because I would never by and only play 1 title. eh I made a mistake.. 

corrected your typos for you.

I loved the Wii. I loved the Wii's sports games, action games, shooting games etc etc. It's just the move isn't original. It's games aren't all that great and it's support from 3rd party companies isn't there..

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 40 (673 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Also, a lot of the semi-okay games are ps -store, and my connection can't DL games.

Another thing is I completed Heavy Rain, and found it ridiculously easy compared to the first time round with the Ds3.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 40 (670 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

^^^Well you don't like it and have sold it, good for you, but others enjoy it and are happy with it........So maybe at this stage seeing as your not intrested in it and no longer support it you should leave those that are to do just that.:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 40 (669 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

[ Edited ]

I did think that the Move might be great.  I have had a go of one a few times & I was quite impressed with it.  I certainly found it much more responsive & accurate than the Wii.

However now I feel that even though the tech is better the limitations of what you can do with this type of gaming controller still remain.  I thought the games & controls may be much more intricate & indepth with the better technology but they appear to me to be just the same casual party/sports/fitness/aiming game style of play.

What the Move does offer Sony is a great marketing tool.  They can now aim the PS3 at the casual gamer & Wii market place & I believe this is the real reason for it.  Not for developing AAA inovative titles but for attracting a wider audience to Sony's console. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 40 (655 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

I don't know about anybody else but I had no preconceptions that Move was anything other than to allow Sony to tap into the Motion controller market...I suppose that why they sold it so cheap compared to the £100 plus point it would cost you to access motion controlled games on the Wii or Kinect...It offer Ps3 owners who want to experience motion control type games to do so at a vastly cheaper price than any other system could offer.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 40 (651 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Firefox2000 wrote:

I don't know about anybody else but I had no preconceptions that Move was anything other than to allow Sony to tap into the Motion controller market...I suppose that why they sold it so cheap compared to the £100 plus point it would cost you to access motion controlled games on the Wii or Kinect...It offer Ps3 owners who want to experience motion control type games to do so at a vastly cheaper price than any other system could offer.

I agree with this.

I don't think you should be expecting anything other than an improved Wii controller with better graphics and the usual type of game that this genre produces.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 40 (648 Views)
Level 4

[ Edited ]

CJ101 wrote:

Firefox2000 wrote:

I agree with this.

I don't think you should be expecting anything other than an improved Wii controller with better graphics and the usual type of game that this genre produces.

^^^Follow this recommendation and you will enjoy your Move controller and its games.:Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 40 (644 Views)
0 Kudos