99%
06 Rank
Progress

Utter Disappointment

39 Replies 1,895 Views Created 03-09-2011
03 Sep 2011
By nx13

I was well excited for the move.

I missed it's release/existence for about 8months, but then in Summer I got whiff of it.. and it looked amazing.

I quickly purchased it and.. well.. it was awful.

Unresponsive, no GOOD games etc etc.

So after only 1-2months of having it, i'm already selling it on play.com..

Shows how good it is eh. 

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

conza111

80%
02 Rank
Progress
conza111
Accepted Solution
The Move has the potential, just not the games. I still believe that it is a fantastic piece of kit, it just doesn't have the games.
I am keeping it, hoping that a brilliant game comes out. Until then, it will just gather dust.
0 Kudos

Re: Utter Disappointment

Juan

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Shaggy2000

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Shaggy2000
Accepted Solution

conza111 wrote:
The Move has the potential, just not the games. I still believe that it is a fantastic piece of kit, it just doesn't have the games.
I am keeping it, hoping that a brilliant game comes out. Until then, it will just gather dust.

Swap the word "Move" with "PS3" and you'd think this was posted about three years ago, just saying that the PS3 had the exact same things said about it during its launch and for at least a good six months to a year after its release.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

conza111

80%
02 Rank
Progress
conza111
Accepted Solution
Resistance and Motorstorm came out on release and were both brilliant. This had sports champion which was alright. It just needs some developers to get behind it before it is too late.
0 Kudos

Juan

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Shaggy2000

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Shaggy2000
Accepted Solution

conza111 wrote:
Resistance and Motorstorm came out on release and were both brilliant. This had sports champion which was alright. It just needs some developers to get behind it before it is too late.

but as has been said time and time again, there are over 200 games for the Move, surely out of those people can find a hand full of good games, I know I have and many others have.

Could it be that people just arent looking hard enough?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

StarAngelGirl

21%
02 Rank
Progress
StarAngelGirl
Accepted Solution

i feel a slight dissappointed as well the games for the moves are kinda lame 

0 Kudos

PSN: StarAngelGirl

Facebook: kkki Isabella or StarAngelGirl

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
96%
05 Rank
Progress
LittleBigDragonz
Accepted Solution

To be honest i got the PS-Move for family fun. Which was what i baised my needs from. But after seeing just how much more the PS-Move could do for our families gaming needs the experience from PS-Move just grew.

I have now played Killzone 3 with PS-Move ( it is great ). Never thought myself playing a game like that with the PS-Move.

Then i played M.A.G ( that was pretty cool ). It even brought new life into my gameplay.

Then i played games like " Top Darts / Flight Control HD " which needs very good accuracy in gameplay which to my amazement PS-Move worked like a dream.

Now after playing games like " Bowling / Move Fitness / Minigolf / Racker Sports / Start The Party 1 & 2 / Tiger Woods / Pool 2 / ect ... i can honestly say this. Getting the PS-Move was well worth it. We got more out of the motion controllers than what we ever thought possible. IMO the game selection will only get better as time goes by, but right now there is enough game selection for our families needs

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

StuR328

• Beta Tester
98%
10 Rank
Progress
StuR328
Accepted Solution

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

To be honest i got the PS-Move for family fun. Which was what i baised my needs from. But after seeing just how much more the PS-Move could do for our families gaming needs the experience from PS-Move just grew.

I have now played Killzone 3 with PS-Move ( it is great ). Never thought myself playing a game like that with the PS-Move.

Then i played M.A.G ( that was pretty cool ). It even brought new life into my gameplay.

Then i played games like " Top Darts / Flight Control HD " which needs very good accuracy in gameplay which to my amazement PS-Move worked like a dream.

Now after playing games like " Bowling / Move Fitness / Minigolf / Racker Sports / Start The Party 1 & 2 / Tiger Woods / Pool 2 / ect ... i can honestly say this. Getting the PS-Move was well worth it. We got more out of the motion controllers than what we ever thought possible. IMO the game selection will only get better as time goes by, but right now there is enough game selection for our families needs

Have you got dancestar party mate?

absolute bargain price these days (shopto.net) and fantastic fun for all with just the base disc :)

none of the DLC has tempted me yet due to still trying to best the pro setting for many a song

0 Kudos

|¬_¬|™

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
96%
05 Rank
Progress
LittleBigDragonz
Accepted Solution

StuR328 wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

Have you got dancestar party mate?

absolute bargain price these days (shopto.net) and fantastic fun for all with just the base disc :)

none of the DLC has tempted me yet due to still trying to best the pro setting for many a song

I have got it, but yet to try it out. In fact i have a few games that need to be installed onto the ps3. LOL.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

feedthefishy

89%
04 Rank
Progress
feedthefishy
Accepted Solution
I think how well lit/setup you're environment is depends on how well "Move" works for you, I had no trouble on RE5 Gold Edition.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

gingervegeta

76%
05 Rank
Progress
gingervegeta
Accepted Solution
personally i found the move abit of a let down so far too , i bought it at launch and used it for a couple of months but its collected dust since next to the guitar hero guitar and the eye camera . I never got the sharp shooter as it was so expensive but it may have helped alot from what ive heard from others who did.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Nakatsu_Hime

• Beta Tester
94%
06 Rank
Progress
Nakatsu_Hime
Accepted Solution

A shame that. Not because I am the kind of person to use these 'new generation immersive controller systems' - cos I'm not, but it's a shame that Sony didn't have the foresight to develop a system that was; a) practicable, b) supported by decent games, c) worked.

Unfortunately, it was a me-too reaction to the Wii and Project Natal (as it was) - both misguided.

The 360 decided Kinect was a good thing, and has not ceased to push it ever since, even to the annoyance of many MS devotees, and the Wii was never more than a Gamecube in a new box with a controller to appeal only to young children and their devoted parents. Sony should have noticed that their customer-base has always been more traditional (and probably older), and should have born this in mind before lurching in a totally different direction.

PS Move is still a gadget I'd like to try. I saw an archery minigame and a sword-fighting game and it looked nicely suited to both, but the price put me off, not to mention the fact that I'd have to wave my arms about like a complete loony to make it work - not my bag.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

derryboy83

23%
02 Rank
Progress
derryboy83
Accepted Solution

does anyone know why updates take so long to download i have good broadband but just now it only gets to 26% then says theres an error ive tried it a good few times and it still wont work its doin my head in is anyone havin the same problem

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Nakatsu_Hime

• Beta Tester
94%
06 Rank
Progress
Nakatsu_Hime
Accepted Solution
Off topic slightly (waits for the 'Attack Of The Moderators!')

Best to start a new thread derryboy83.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

grassblade

80%
02 Rank
Progress
grassblade
Accepted Solution

Have been waiting for a move game featuring twin swords. Hopefully some devs would put that precision of the move controller into this kind of game focusing on counter attack moves.

0 Kudos

Betreff: Utter Disappointment

No to Banks, Wars, any form of oppression

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

GraphiteGB

• Beta Tester
96%
05 Rank
Progress
GraphiteGB
Accepted Solution
dam double post
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester.

I use Game Capture HD II to capture and upload videos on to youtube
Free Plex app for PS4 AND PS3 out now...

Black screen on PC remote play showing up as windows GPU driver miss match, visit Intell, AMD, Nvidia to change your driver, downgrade of GPU driver may be required.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

GraphiteGB

• Beta Tester
96%
05 Rank
Progress
GraphiteGB
Accepted Solution

grassblade wrote:

Have been waiting for a move game featuring twin swords. Hopefully some devs would put that precision of the move controller into this kind of game focusing on counter attack moves.

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Move/New-move-tilte-to-expand-the-best-mini-game-... 2 pages down A third party developer to copy the best mini game from SC andexpand it to a full game blood and guts title... Sony studios are continuing to Push out Wii style games. If you wanted a Wii you would buy a wii and then not use it after a month. Developement of REAL PS3 Move titles Remains primary a third party developer market this 2012.

0 Kudos

SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester.

I use Game Capture HD II to capture and upload videos on to youtube
Free Plex app for PS4 AND PS3 out now...

Black screen on PC remote play showing up as windows GPU driver miss match, visit Intell, AMD, Nvidia to change your driver, downgrade of GPU driver may be required.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

YogeshChand

23%
02 Rank
Progress
YogeshChand
Accepted Solution

my net connection kips on dropping while the updating process making the whole downlod to be started frm scrratch. Why cant the ps hve download managers?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

feedthefishy

89%
04 Rank
Progress
feedthefishy
Accepted Solution

Move being unreponsive its probably partly due to the fact u got a bad setup.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

death-soldier78

92%
02 Rank
Progress
death-soldier78
Accepted Solution

Having both the move controller and kinect since release I can honestly say neither have produced what the adverts etc. Said they would do. All there seems to be is sports/mini/dancing games. With move I enjoy playing fps (used to hate them with a passion) especially MAG. It seems to me that devs are just too scared to go for something new and just keep repeating the same method of gameplay. Surely this type of control can offer so much more, it just needs to be explored.

0 Kudos

Heaven didnt want me.Hell couldnt handle me.
So I walk alone.
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel