on 04-09-2010 01:23 AM
on 28-11-2010 02:43 AM
I just know that one user is ONLY entitled to one account. I have an Europe version of LittleBigPlanet but I am living in Singapore. If I use a different user, my LittleBigPlanet account will not be used, but a different one instead. Please help me because I do not want to start back at the beginning of the game itself.
Please help! ;-)
on 01-12-2010 02:39 AM
1. If i make a new psn account can i still use the same email account or do i have to start a new one up??
2. I actually hope sony read this because it is so much work for something so stupid sony need to sort some of there s#%t out.
3. Also what will happen if i keep it set for australia region will it be every time i connect to play a game online i will be connected to the australian server.
4. also when i start a new account will my trophies convert to my new psn account as i know with xbox your gamer points are wiped.
1. You have to provide a new one.
2. SONY WILL NOT READ THIS.
3. Nothing will happen, because servers are disk region dependent.
4. Sorry, they won't, because for every new account you make you have to make new trophy achievements. So, in short, you'll start with ZERO trophies on your new account.
Its funny we do actually read the forums, and if there is something that looks like an idea we value the feedback and at times is discussed.
on 01-02-2011 05:42 AM
I'm having the same issue having moved from New Zealand to Australia.
My NZ PSN is a playstation plus memeber but i no longer have NZ bank accounts for credit cards.
Because if this i can't fund my NZ wallet (as the regions clash) which means i can't buy any of the deals in the store for plus members.
I don't want to delete my account and create a new one as i'd loose all my trophies.
on 05-03-2011 06:49 PM
so i pre-ordered Dragon Age 2 in a local store in the Philipines, and I'm supposed to be getting the signature edition but I'm from Canada and my PSN is NorthAmerican..
question is, will the 20$ worth of free dlc load into my canadian account even though its an asian region game? (i think it will be singaporean)
sidenote: i bought mass effect 2 last month here in Philipines and the free cerberus network DLC code did not work...
these games are made by the same peeps.... i would hate to have to remake a new account and lose all my HARD-EARNED trophies.... i even got 100% in demon's souls which literally took me 3 months of playing everyday and trading with people....
on 14-04-2011 06:58 AM
The region format will only matter if you purchase games pal games in Sweden.
I lived in the US when I created my account so that's my region. But when I moved to the middle east I was still able to play online with the same account so as long as I use the USA version of the Games.
With FIFA 11 for example my US version allows my to play online in the ME but when I used the PAL Version we get here from the UK it wont allow me online play.
So the one remedy if you would like to play online in Sweden using your Aussie Account then continue to purchase games from AUS. For me here in the Middle Easy Game shops are able to source me whatever region I want.
Hope that Helps.
06-06-2011 12:53 AM - edited 06-06-2011 12:54 AM
So, taking that into account will the Sony and Playstation people be making any changes in the near future in regards to the region?
I think this is a problem and really needs to be looked into.
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]