04 Jun 2011
By Wild_V

Playstation Staff

Welcome Back games

44 Replies 2,734 Views Created 04-06-2011

Hi SONY!!!

I have now logged in to Playstation Store and activated my Welcome Back package, and i have now downloaded Wipeout HD Fury, and exited PS Store to install the game, but now when i enter PS Store again, i cannot download my second free game, the option has simply disappeared.

Any comments Sony?? i am seriously loosing my patience here

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 45 (2,734 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Welcome Back games

I fell with you Wild_V because the same thing happend to me. Hade a big smile on my face as I started to download infomus, but that was about to change when I tried to download my secound game.

I managed to get all the way back to select my second choice but as I clickt on Dead Nation there started to pup up a bunch of error messeges and I got thrown out of the store and when I got back in the option was gone. Would be nice to geat what you promist Sony. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 45 (2,726 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Q: I no longer have the option to choose my free Welcome Back games. What can I do?
A: If you navigate away from the Welcome Back section of the store without choosing your free games or exit the store completely you may need to follow the below in order to choose and download your free games.

1. On your PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Portable navigate to the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB
  2. Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List
  3. Choose “PlayStation Network Promotions” from the list of services displayed
  4. Select either “PS3 Free Games” or “PSP Free Games” and then choose “Select Content”

You will be taken to the store to choose your remaining free games.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 45 (2,718 Views)

Playstation Staff

Sorry to say Mulvad but it dident work for me.

So Sony it would be nice if you fixt this for me.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 45 (2,687 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Feber wrote:

Hvis du havde påbegyndt download af Dead Nation, inden den kom med en error, så prøv at kigge i download list, øverste højre hjørne på Storen. Derfra skal du gerne kunne starte download af spillet igen. 

Battlelog - The Battlefield Sunday Event: Sundays 8pm
and Battlefield 4 DLC Wednesdays, at 8pm
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 45 (2,683 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Cimbrer wrote:

Feber wrote:

Hvis du havde påbegyndt download af Dead Nation, inden den kom med en error, så prøv at kigge i download list, øverste højre hjørne på Storen. Derfra skal du gerne kunne starte download af spillet igen. 

Nemlig :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 45 (2,676 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

The same thing happened to me. I downloaded infamous and then browsed a bit in playstaion +, but when i wanted to go back and download my second game it wouldn't let me do it.

Any help here sony?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 45 (2,675 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Robocat88 wrote:

The same thing happened to me. I downloaded infamous and then browsed a bit in playstaion +, but when i wanted to go back and download my second game it wouldn't let me do it.

Any help here sony?

Se det svar Mulvad skrev længere oppe (3. post) Der er stor belastning på serverne, men det skal virke, med den metode. 

Battlelog - The Battlefield Sunday Event: Sundays 8pm
and Battlefield 4 DLC Wednesdays, at 8pm
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 45 (2,663 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I tried to download my welcome back games yesterday when playstation store was lagging. 

I got out of playstation store to se if it could work later but then I couldn't get in to the welcome back map to access the downloadable content. This makes me realy angry and I think many others have been doing the same thing as I did. Should it be that way? I Don't think so, it sucks!

Please someone help me get your and my rights to get my games as they promised!

/ Simon Magnusson

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 45 (2,659 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Nix d fanns inget Dead Nation någonstans. Funderar på om d kan va så att den tror att jag laddat ner två spel då jag köpte Ratchet å Clank när d kom.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 45 (2,595 Views)
0 Kudos