Reply
Want to join in?

Sign in to continue

I have a PSN account

Welcome back!

I'm new!

it only takes a minute or two

  • 130

    New messages in the last hour

  • Get a response within minutes

  • 92%

    92% percent of messages responded to

01 Jun 2010
By allstar2k10

allstar2k10

  • Offline
90%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Anyone got GCSEs coming up?

12 Replies 433 Views Created 01-06-2010

Although Im 19, I have a GCSE maths exam next week! I missed a lot of school and never really attempted to go for GCSE's again so enrolled onto a a part-time maths GCSE course... currently I have C,C from the other 2 previous exams, Im finding the topic for the final exam kinda hard if Im honest, I hope even if I get a D that I'll get a C overall, but I just dont know.

Reply
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
04
/16

KillerBread

  • Offline
94%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
KillerBread
Accepted Solution
fail im 16 and im finding gcse easy i could revise but i know its going to be easy and ***** your 19 you should do a levels not even a levels you should be in college or university
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Anyone got GCSEs coming up?

sig
09
/16

rollandrat

  • Offline
72%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
rollandrat
Accepted Solution

 


KillerBread wrote:
fail im 16 and im finding gcse easy i could revise but i know its going to be easy and ***** your 19 you should do a levels not even a levels you should be in college or university

 

leave him be :No-no:

 

 

 

And good luck with your exam btw allstar, im in the same position as you too.

 

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Anyone got GCSEs coming up?

[ Edited ]
k photo kz2.png
Award Winner
05
/16

James91

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
94%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
James91
Accepted Solution
I'd have to disagree with you KillerBread, not everyone has the ability to do as well at school as others, for some it's a lot harder.

I'd say your post was at least insensitive if not verging on being ignorant.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Anyone got GCSEs coming up?

06
/16

General_Unknown

  • Offline
96%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
General_Unknown
Accepted Solution

 


KillerBread wrote:
fail im 16 and im finding gcse easy i could revise but i know its going to be easy and ***** your 19 you should do a levels not even a levels you should be in college or university

 

 

I think he posted something a while back as to why he is so far behind.

Cut him some slack.

 

 

(Was it something to do with a criminal record?)

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Anyone got GCSEs coming up?

04
/16

KillerBread

  • Offline
94%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
KillerBread
Accepted Solution
wow guys you got trolled, you should no better than that. i find gcse hard most likely to get a d in english i just love your reaction when i say stuff like that
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Anyone got GCSEs coming up?

sig
06
/16

General_Unknown

  • Offline
96%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
General_Unknown
Accepted Solution

 


KillerBread wrote:
wow guys you got trolled, you should no better than that. i find gcse hard most likely to get a d in english i just love your reaction when i say stuff like that

 

And what cheap laughs are you getting out of it? It's a little immature, dont ya think?

 

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Anyone got GCSEs coming up?

Award Winner
05
/16

James91

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
94%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
James91
Accepted Solution

General_Unknown wrote:

 


KillerBread wrote:
wow guys you got trolled, you should no better than that. i find gcse hard most likely to get a d in english i just love your reaction when i say stuff like that

 

And what cheap laughs are you getting out of it? It's a little immature, dont ya think?

 


I'd go further than saying immature.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Anyone got GCSEs coming up?

06
/16

General_Unknown

  • Offline
96%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
General_Unknown
Accepted Solution

 


James91 wrote:

General_Unknown wrote:

 


KillerBread wrote:
wow guys you got trolled, you should no better than that. i find gcse hard most likely to get a d in english i just love your reaction when i say stuff like that

 

And what cheap laughs are you getting out of it? It's a little immature, dont ya think?

 


I'd go further than saying immature.

 

Please do  :)

 

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Anyone got GCSEs coming up?

Award Winner
05
/16

James91

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
94%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
James91
Accepted Solution
The swear filter ruins everything so no :P
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Anyone got GCSEs coming up?

04
/16

Shadow_Gamer

  • Offline
93%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Shadow_Gamer
Accepted Solution
I'm taking my GCSE now, got about 3 exams left
Already got a C in English Lang, hopefully getting a C in Lit as well
Already have a C in Maths Linear (sp?), but going for a B in Module (Got two B's so far)
Then just have Science, which I'm hoping to get a B
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Anyone got GCSEs coming up?


SneezeDON'T TOUCH ME!! Sneeze
Bring back godsgift18888!!!! He's Back :P
04
/16

emokill00

  • Offline
90%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
emokill00
Accepted Solution
Maybe he has learning disabillities..

I'm currently doing my exams.
If your doing modular maths, then you should have passed already ;)
I'm doing modular maths, and I'm on a C now :)
I'm happy with it, I'm hardly the brightist kid.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Anyone got GCSEs coming up?

03
/16

allstar2k10

  • Offline
90%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
allstar2k10
Accepted Solution

 


emokill00 wrote:
Maybe he has learning disabillities..

I'm currently doing my exams.
If your doing modular maths, then you should have passed already ;)
I'm doing modular maths, and I'm on a C now :)
I'm happy with it, I'm hardly the brightist kid.

 

Yes I am but this exam is worth like 55% so its a large amount of the marks I dont see myself getting a C, I got lucky in my other two exams tbh. I find maths kinda hard if Im honest.

 

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Anyone got GCSEs coming up?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel