Reply
Want to join in?

Sign in to continue

I have a PSN account

Welcome back!

I'm new!

it only takes a minute or two

  • 28

    New messages in the last hour

  • Get a response within minutes

  • 92%

    92% percent of messages responded to

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
06 Apr 2009
By Lickitung_FTW

Lickitung_FTW

  • Offline
60%
02 Rank
Progress

Buhbai.

25 Replies 414 Views Created 06-04-2009
06 Apr 2009
By Lickitung_FTW
This account will be banned soon, apparently.
Wayo.

See-ya later aligators.
Reply
0 Kudos
Reply
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
04
/16

emokill00

  • Offline
90%
04 Rank
Progress
emokill00
Accepted Solution

AnthoAsho wrote:

Bye :(

 

I'm a tad annoyed at my thread which was deleted last night.

Gonna pm moshii, see if she knows anything about it.


The gay one?

 

EDIT: Double post :(

:Shame: on me :(

Message Edited by emokill00 on 06-04-2009 12:24 PM
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Buhbai.

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

Google_Bot

  • Offline
60%
02 Rank
Progress
Google_Bot
Accepted Solution

emokill00 wrote:

AnthoAsho wrote:

Bye :(

 

I'm a tad annoyed at my thread which was deleted last night.

Gonna pm moshii, see if she knows anything about it.


The gay one?




Woo gay thread
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Buhbai.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
06
/16

AnthoAsho

  • Offline
91%
06 Rank
Progress
AnthoAsho
Accepted Solution

Google_Bot wrote:

emokill00 wrote:

AnthoAsho wrote:

Bye :(

 

I'm a tad annoyed at my thread which was deleted last night.

Gonna pm moshii, see if she knows anything about it.


The gay one?




Woo gay thread

:|

 

Yeh, that was the one :(

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Buhbai.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
04
/16

emokill00

  • Offline
90%
04 Rank
Progress
emokill00
Accepted Solution

Chuk_Chuk wrote:
who are you?

Acidox.

He left (or got banned) a while ago and since he has made atlease 2 accounts.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Buhbai.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
05
/16

Chuk_Chuk

  • Offline
77%
05 Rank
Progress
Chuk_Chuk
Accepted Solution

emokill00 wrote:

Chuk_Chuk wrote:
who are you?

Acidox.

He left (or got banned) a while ago and since he has made atlease 2 accounts.


oh him. First time i met him didn't like him. oh well

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Buhbai.

You can't save time only spend it.
Sneeze
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel