By fenian

fenian

95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Ever convinced yourself you had a serious illness?

53 Replies 501 Views Created 21-07-2009

This was inspired by all the people waking up with a couple of "symptoms" and thinking they have swine flu....

I once thought i had TB.. hd a bit of a cough, and actually went to the hospital a&e.. The doctor in the a&e asked me what was wrong and i said "i have tb" he just looked at me like this ":|" then he told me that he could tell by looking at me that i did not have TB. Turns out he was right.. lol...

Another time i thought i was looking a bit yellow, this was going on for a while, looked in my eyes a few days later and seen they were yellow so went to doctors, doctor asked me what the problem was, and i said "im jaundice" he looked at me like this ":|" and said, "no youre not"...

what about yous?

0 Kudos
LABELS:

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
Award Winner
/16

Spotter5

• Award Winner
96%
11 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Spotter5
Accepted Solution
Moshiii!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
0 Kudos

Re: Ever convinced yourself you had a serious illness?

Photobucket
/16

fenian

95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
fenian
Accepted Solution

I never got bullied and was well liked, but never went to the prom/debs because I didnt like them back, took the money and got drunk in a field instead. Dont regret it.

Dr. Google always tells me I have cancer or Aids. Bad circulation is fixable?

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

/16

dannyjt

88%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
dannyjt
Accepted Solution

fenian wrote:

I never got bullied and was well liked, but never went to the prom/debs because I didnt like them back, took the money and got drunk in a field instead. Dont regret it.

Just about every teacher was trying to talk me into going.

I was like "Naww balls to that." Instead, I went out and bought a couple of new games and films to celebrate.

There was no way I was paying £20 for a ticket, £30 for a piece of chicken, salad and a glass of wine (The meal was chosen by the teachers), then the £100-200 renting a suit (It had to be a suit, they wouldn't let people in otherwise) and limousine, to go to a crappy party with a bunch of people who didn't even like me anyway.

And so, I partied by myself.

0 Kudos

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Award Winner
/16

Kermit1970

• Award Winner
97%
15 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Kermit1970
Accepted Solution

dannyjt wrote:

fenian wrote:

I was like "Naww balls to that." Instead, I went out and bought a couple of new games and films to celebrate.

There was no way I was paying £20 for a ticket, £30 for a piece of chicken, salad and a glass of wine (The meal was chosen by the teachers), then the £100-200 renting a suit (It had to be a suit, they wouldn't let people in otherwise) and limousine, to go to a crappy party with a bunch of people who didn't even like me anyway.

And so, I played with myself.

0 Kudos

/16

dannyjt

88%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
dannyjt
Accepted Solution

There's some truth to that TBH.

0 Kudos

TonightWeRide2.jpg

Award Winner
/16

Spotter5

• Award Winner
96%
11 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Spotter5
Accepted Solution

dannyjt wrote:

fenian wrote:

my school was so crap we never even had a prom. wouldn't of gone anyway as i had no firends,

0 Kudos

Photobucket
/16

dannyjt

88%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
dannyjt
Accepted Solution

Spotter5 wrote:

dannyjt wrote:

fenian wrote:

my school was so crap we never even had a prom. wouldn't of gone anyway as i had no firends,

You kill them all?

0 Kudos

TonightWeRide2.jpg

Beta Tester
/16

michelle_tabor

• Beta Tester
91%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
michelle_tabor
Accepted Solution
a couple of years ago I had a mozzy bite that went all gross and looked like ringworm or something, I went to the docs and he told me I was being silly and suggested some cream for it. He was right though but I thought I had some crazy disease from greece in my leg!

When I was 17 I had the flu really bad and because I didn't like bright lights my dad panicked and though I had meningitis.

Dr google told me my boyfriend had appendicitis, he wouldn't believe me but went to the docs after he spoke to a nurse on NHS direct and I was right.
0 Kudos

/16

Im_notSneaky

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Im_notSneaky
Accepted Solution

dannyjt wrote:

Spotter5 wrote:

dannyjt wrote:

fenian wrote:

You kill them all?

0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

MusterBuster

• Beta Tester
92%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MusterBuster
Accepted Solution

Im_notSneaky wrote:

dannyjt wrote:

Spotter5 wrote:

dannyjt wrote:

fenian wrote:

You kill them all?

0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

MusterBuster

• Beta Tester
92%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MusterBuster
Accepted Solution

Moshii wrote:
Dr Google told me that I had a heart valve infection the other day.

He is a rubbish doctor, Dr Wikipedia told me I just had poor circulation.

Dr Google.JPG

0 Kudos

/16

al2009man

88%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
al2009man
Accepted Solution

MusterBuster wrote:

Moshii wrote:
Dr Google told me that I had a heart valve infection the other day.

He is a rubbish doctor, Dr Wikipedia told me I just had poor circulation.

Dr Google.JPG

Doctor Who?

0 Kudos

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel