Reply
PyroMittens
03
/16

PyroMittens

  • Offline
92%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: FAO fenian.


BradleyUK wrote:

PyroMittens wrote:

BradleyUK wrote:
Something called a PM system..............USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Someone called a FORUM IDIOT.


Oh...there you are Smiley Wink


Stop saying hard ***** about yourself Smiley Sad


Asterix fail.

 
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 23 (998 Views)
0 Kudos
ratchetnclank
07
/16

ratchetnclank

  • Offline
98%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: FAO fenian.


BradleyUK wrote:
Something called a PM system..............USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!1111

You're a complete and utter waste of a forum username.

 

 

Fen send me your msn.

 

ta.

 

 

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 23 (990 Views)
0 Kudos
BradleyUK
Beta Tester
03
/16

BradleyUK

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: FAO fenian.


ratchetnclank wrote:

BradleyUK wrote:
Something called a PM system..............USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!1111

You're a complete and utter waste of a forum username.

 

 

Fen send me your msn.

 

ta.

 

 


lol

 

Stop brown-nosing.

BradleySig
ZeroPatrol
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 23 (979 Views)
0 Kudos
ratchetnclank
07
/16

ratchetnclank

  • Offline
98%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: FAO fenian.


BradleyUK wrote:

ratchetnclank wrote:

BradleyUK wrote:
Something called a PM system..............USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!1111

You're a complete and utter waste of a forum username.

 

 

Fen send me your msn.

 

ta.

 

 


lol

 

Stop brown-nosing.


Lol

 

Who exactly am i brown nosing then?

 

You're a complete and utter tool.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 23 (967 Views)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
aworthy
02
/16

aworthy

  • Offline
60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: FAO fenian.


ratchetnclank wrote:

BradleyUK wrote:

ratchetnclank wrote:

BradleyUK wrote:
Something called a PM system..............USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!1111

You're a complete and utter waste of a forum username.

 

 

Fen send me your msn.

 

ta.

 

 


lol

 

Stop brown-nosing.


Lol

 

Who exactly am i brown nosing then?

 

You're a complete and utter tool.


Smiley Sad Noooes, we're all turning against each other.

 

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 23 (961 Views)
0 Kudos
mattkan
Beta Tester
05
/16

mattkan

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
82%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: FAO fenian.

when someone writes fao may as well put 'everyone' thats what you get.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 23 (954 Views)
0 Kudos
ProjectOmega
02
/16

ProjectOmega

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: FAO fenian.

Woo a fight with Bradley. We havent had that in a long time.
Photobucket
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 23 (939 Views)
0 Kudos
JohnnyCullenBUP
02
/16

JohnnyCullenBUP

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: FAO fenian.

Yay!

 

Bradley, the forum idiot!

 

I haven't seen you in donkeys, my friend Smiley Wink 

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 23 (932 Views)
0 Kudos
ratchetnclank
07
/16

ratchetnclank

  • Offline
98%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: FAO fenian.


aworthy wrote:

ratchetnclank wrote:

BradleyUK wrote:

ratchetnclank wrote:

BradleyUK wrote:
Something called a PM system..............USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!1111

You're a complete and utter waste of a forum username.

 

 

Fen send me your msn.

 

ta.

 

 


lol

 

Stop brown-nosing.


Lol

 

Who exactly am i brown nosing then?

 

You're a complete and utter tool.


Smiley Sad Noooes, we're all turning against each other.

 


No one was ever friends with bradley.

 

He is a troll nothing more... nothing less.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 23 (915 Views)
0 Kudos
JohnnyCullenBUP
02
/16

JohnnyCullenBUP

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: FAO fenian.


ratchetnclank wrote:

aworthy wrote:

ratchetnclank wrote:

BradleyUK wrote:

ratchetnclank wrote:

BradleyUK wrote:
Something called a PM system..............USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!1111

You're a complete and utter waste of a forum username.

 

 

Fen send me your msn.

 

ta.

 

 


lol

 

Stop brown-nosing.


Lol

 

Who exactly am i brown nosing then?

 

You're a complete and utter tool.


Smiley Sad Noooes, we're all turning against each other.

 


No one was ever friends with bradley.

 

He is a troll nothing more... nothing less.


Well... the decent forumners weren't anyways.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 23 (896 Views)
0 Kudos