Reply
Want to join in?

Sign in to continue

I have a PSN account

Welcome back!

I'm new!

it only takes a minute or two

  • 7

    New messages in the last hour

  • Get a response within minutes

  • 92%

    92% percent of messages responded to

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
24 May 2012
By Kermit1970

Kermit1970

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
100%
16 Rank
Progress

FIRE!!!! Dial 999 QUICK!

16 Replies 415 Views Created 24-05-2012
24 May 2012
By Kermit1970
Reply
0 Kudos
Reply
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
10
/16

Wretched_Hawk

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
94%
10 Rank
Progress
Wretched_Hawk
Accepted Solution

Spotted this yesterday. Whats the story behind that truck?

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: FIRE!!!! Dial 999 QUICK!

[ Edited ]
Flying High!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
16
/16

Kermit1970

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
100%
16 Rank
Progress
Kermit1970
Accepted Solution
It was told it was too fat and went on a diet :D
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: FIRE!!!! Dial 999 QUICK!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
10
/16

Wretched_Hawk

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
94%
10 Rank
Progress
Wretched_Hawk
Accepted Solution

Makes perfect sense to me.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: FIRE!!!! Dial 999 QUICK!

Flying High!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
12
/16

dannyjt

  • Offline
88%
12 Rank
Progress
dannyjt
Accepted Solution
Well it can be handy for when Fire trucks find it difficult to get to certain places.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: FIRE!!!! Dial 999 QUICK!

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
08
/16

Legendary_Vicki

  • Offline
93%
08 Rank
Progress
Legendary_Vicki
Accepted Solution

Lmao there's no way that's a real firetruck? It looks like a milk van haha >.>

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: FIRE!!!! Dial 999 QUICK!


FFXIV Server - Gilgamesh.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

anomolousblob

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
anomolousblob
Accepted Solution

They stole it from here!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6YE4PCRNwc

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: FIRE!!!! Dial 999 QUICK!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
08
/16

Legendary_Vicki

  • Offline
93%
08 Rank
Progress
Legendary_Vicki
Accepted Solution

anomolousblob wrote:

They stole it from here!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6YE4PCRNwc


 

No way, even that truck's bigger than the one in that video lol :P

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: FIRE!!!! Dial 999 QUICK!


FFXIV Server - Gilgamesh.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

anomolousblob

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
anomolousblob
Accepted Solution

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

anomolousblob wrote:

They stole it from here!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6YE4PCRNwc


 

No way, even that truck's bigger than the one in that video lol :P


They customized it :Thumbs:

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: FIRE!!!! Dial 999 QUICK!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
08
/16

Legendary_Vicki

  • Offline
93%
08 Rank
Progress
Legendary_Vicki
Accepted Solution

anomolousblob wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

anomolousblob wrote:

They stole it from here!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6YE4PCRNwc


 

No way, even that truck's bigger than the one in that video lol :P


They customized it :Thumbs:


 

Lmao you have an answer for everything!! The man's a genius! xD

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: FIRE!!!! Dial 999 QUICK!


FFXIV Server - Gilgamesh.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

anomolousblob

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
anomolousblob
Accepted Solution

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

anomolousblob wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

anomolousblob wrote:

They stole it from here!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6YE4PCRNwc


 

No way, even that truck's bigger than the one in that video lol :P


They customized it :Thumbs:


 

Lmao you have an answer for everything!! The man's a genius! xD


I'm speechless :Thumbs:

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: FIRE!!!! Dial 999 QUICK!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
08
/16

Legendary_Vicki

  • Offline
93%
08 Rank
Progress
Legendary_Vicki
Accepted Solution

anomolousblob wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

anomolousblob wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

anomolousblob wrote:

They stole it from here!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6YE4PCRNwc


 

No way, even that truck's bigger than the one in that video lol :P


They customized it :Thumbs:


 

Lmao you have an answer for everything!! The man's a genius! xD


I'm speechless :Thumbs:


 

Lies! 

 

 

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: FIRE!!!! Dial 999 QUICK!


FFXIV Server - Gilgamesh.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

anomolousblob

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
anomolousblob
Accepted Solution

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

anomolousblob wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

anomolousblob wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

anomolousblob wrote:

They stole it from here!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6YE4PCRNwc


 

No way, even that truck's bigger than the one in that video lol :P


They customized it :Thumbs:


 

Lmao you have an answer for everything!! The man's a genius! xD


I'm speechless :Thumbs:


 

Lies! 

 

 


You got me :Thumbs:

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: FIRE!!!! Dial 999 QUICK!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
09
/16

shanethegooner

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
96%
09 Rank
Progress
shanethegooner
Accepted Solution

anomolousblob wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

anomolousblob wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

anomolousblob wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

anomolousblob wrote:

They stole it from here!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6YE4PCRNwc


 

No way, even that truck's bigger than the one in that video lol :P


They customized it :Thumbs:


 

Lmao you have an answer for everything!! The man's a genius! xD


I'm speechless :Thumbs:


 

Lies! 

 

 


You got me :Thumbs:


:Thumbs:

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: FIRE!!!! Dial 999 QUICK!


OPC Football Bingo Results


[2013/2014] [2014/2015]


[2015/2016] [2016/2017]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
08
/16

Strangesam

  • Offline
98%
08 Rank
Progress
Strangesam
Accepted Solution

That fire truck is cool even though it has its limitations.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: FIRE!!!! Dial 999 QUICK!




Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
06
/16

Mike939

  • Offline
96%
06 Rank
Progress
Mike939
Accepted Solution

Strangesam wrote:

That fire truck is cool even though it has its limitations.


Like speed and practicality?

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: FIRE!!!! Dial 999 QUICK!


*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
08
/16

Strangesam

  • Offline
98%
08 Rank
Progress
Strangesam
Accepted Solution

Pretty much.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: FIRE!!!! Dial 999 QUICK!




View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel