94%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Friday The 13th + More!!!

26 Replies 258 Views Created 11-07-2012

This Friday we shall be watching Friday the 13th Part 2 as part of our film night... we watched the first one a while back. You can pick the film up for a pound or two on DVD and Blu-ray and you'll also find it to rent on many websites quite cheaply!

Join us Friday at 9:30PM at the link below!

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/General-Discussion-Watch/MEGA-Friday-Night-Film-Night/m-p/165...

Also...

...the latest image in our Guess Who? Contest is now live! Have a go and you might win something rather nice ;)

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Metal-Gear-Solid/Guess-Who/m-p/16542401/highlight/true#M16982...

And... as always... there is also our Action & Adventure Caption Competition... a new image is coming tomorrow so that means you can still enter our last one over tonight and enter again tomorrow to double your chances of winning :D

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Action-Adventure-General/Action-amp-Adventure-Caption-Competi...

0 Kudos
LABELS:
Flying High!
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
Award Winner
/16

Warren_Jeeves

• Award Winner
98%
15 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Warren_Jeeves
Accepted Solution
Some bloke has to have sex with the girl before she gets stabbed just before he gets stabbed several times.
0 Kudos

Re: Friday The 13th + More!!!

Award Winner
/16

PatC_PSN

• Award Winner
80%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
PatC_PSN
Accepted Solution

I think more stabbing would start to look like gratuitous violence for the sake of it, rather than a necessary form of artistic expression underpinning the transitory, existential dimension of contemporary life.

Having thought a little more about this, the girl (working name 'Victim 7') will pull back the duvet, remove her T-shirt to reveal an ample 32HH bosom sculpted senuously in the breaking morning light, while her male companion checks the Twitter feed on his mobile phone. He notices a chillingly-named new follower. She looks up suddenly towards the door, her eyes widening in horror. A shadow slowly falls over them as someone approaches.

Can't say any more, don't want to ruin it for anyone. But their day goes downhill from there.

0 Kudos

Award Winner
/16

Warren_Jeeves

• Award Winner
98%
15 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Warren_Jeeves
Accepted Solution
I do like the modern up to date feel with the Twitter feeds but I think you should go a little retro and use a girl with 32 B breasts just like they all were back in the good old days of horror, these big boobed chicks these days can't act for toffee.
0 Kudos

/16

hydra25

92%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
hydra25
Accepted Solution
What implement will be used for the stabbing? Knife, spear, spork?
0 Kudos

/16

fenian

95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
fenian
Accepted Solution

He should stab them while they have sex, and the girl should think he is moaning with pleasure and squirting hot fluid all over her and shes like mmmmm yeah, but when she looks around hes getting stabbed.

Then the girl tries to run and he stabs her in the naked ass, then in the boobies, and shes screaming my ass and boobies, and all them men watching are vomiting with disgust, cause she had such perfect boobies and ass.

Then when they are dead he takes their bodies and dresses them as scarecrows and puts them in fields, and the film will be called scarecrow.

The cover poster will show a crow.

0 Kudos

/16

That_Soton

95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
That_Soton