Went outside bare foot to put my rubbish out and trod on a hedgehog. Damn those spikes hurt! Left foot stings like hell now.
The hedgehog wasn't harmed by the way. I didn't tred on it hard enough for it to be squished or anything, I just caught the tops of the spikes and then ran inside and panicked I'd catch a disease xD
Their sting is poisonous, you need to get a cloth and wrap it tightly around your leg just below the knee. As tight as you can.
Then walk, dont run, running makes your heart beat faster and spreads the poison, walk to the garden shed and get a saw.
As quick as you can amputate the leg below the knee. No time to wait for ambulance.
This sounds bad, I had a friend who got his finger spiked by one, he now only has one hand.
Did he cut it off himself?
What about bulls though? What happens to them? Just used for breeding?