Reply
Want to join in?

Sign in to continue

I have a PSN account

Welcome back!

I'm new!

it only takes a minute or two

  • 120

    New messages in the last hour

  • Get a response within minutes

  • 92%

    92% percent of messages responded to

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
14 Mar 2012
By xLegioNx

xLegioNx

  • Online
96%
11 Rank
Progress

If you could have any super power...

36 Replies 342 Views Created 14-03-2012
14 Mar 2012
By xLegioNx

What would it be and how would you use it? Bonus points for creativity.

 

Personally I'd want to be able to stop time at will, or see all potential outcomes for anything I do. The possibilities would be endless

Reply
0 Kudos
Reply
LABELS:
Property of xLegioNx



View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
15
/16

Warren_Jeeves

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
98%
15 Rank
Progress
Warren_Jeeves
Accepted Solution
I'd like to be able to bend my willy with only my thoughts.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: If you could have any super power...

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
12
/16

michelle_tabor

  • Beta Tester
  • Online
96%
12 Rank
Progress
michelle_tabor
Accepted Solution
obvious one - invisibilty. So I find out if people say mean things behind my back (and drive myself crazy as a result) and also be a bit of a pervert.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: If you could have any super power...

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
15
/16

Warren_Jeeves

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
98%
15 Rank
Progress
Warren_Jeeves
Accepted Solution

michelle_tabor wrote:
obvious one - invisibilty. So I find out if people say mean things behind my back (and drive myself crazy as a result) and also be a bit of a pervert.


You would be able to bend my willy for me then. If I couldn't see you then I would thnk I did it with my mind.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: If you could have any super power...

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

Sneaky_Bstard

  • Offline
60%
02 Rank
Progress
Sneaky_Bstard
Accepted Solution

Warren_Jeeves wrote:
I'd like to be able to bend my willy with only my thoughts.


Instead of the thought of Dannyjt. That boys got a hold over you.

 

I think the only super power worth having is superhuman strength.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: If you could have any super power...

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
15
/16

Warren_Jeeves

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
98%
15 Rank
Progress
Warren_Jeeves
Accepted Solution
Superpig strength would beat superhuman strength.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: If you could have any super power...

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
12
/16

dannyjt

  • Online
88%
12 Rank
Progress
dannyjt
Accepted Solution

The power to know what people look like over the Internet.

 

 

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: If you could have any super power...

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
06
/16

fenian

  • Offline
95%
06 Rank
Progress
fenian
Accepted Solution

To be able to know what people are thinking when I want to know. Mind reading if you will.

 

Id use it to manipulate lots of women into having sex with me.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: If you could have any super power...

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
09
/16

shanethegooner

  • Award Winner
  • Online
96%
09 Rank
Progress
shanethegooner
Accepted Solution

fenian wrote:

To be able to know what people are thinking when I want to know. Mind reading if you will.

 

Id use it to manipulate lots of women into having sex with me.


I already have that.

 

It's called chloroform. 

 

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: If you could have any super power...


OPC Football Bingo Results


[2013/2014] [2014/2015]


[2015/2016] [2016/2017]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
06
/16

fenian

  • Offline
95%
06 Rank
Progress
fenian
Accepted Solution

shanethegooner wrote:

fenian wrote:

To be able to know what people are thinking when I want to know. Mind reading if you will.

 

Id use it to manipulate lots of women into having sex with me.


I already have that.

 

It's called chloroform. 

 


Youre thinking of the ability to render women motionless so you can have sex with them, this is totally different.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: If you could have any super power...

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
09
/16

shanethegooner

  • Award Winner
  • Online
96%
09 Rank
Progress
shanethegooner
Accepted Solution

fenian wrote:

shanethegooner wrote:

fenian wrote:

To be able to know what people are thinking when I want to know. Mind reading if you will.

 

Id use it to manipulate lots of women into having sex with me.


I already have that.

 

It's called chloroform. 

 


Youre thinking of the ability to render women motionless so you can have sex with them, this is totally different.

Still get the same results at the end of the day tbh.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: If you could have any super power...


OPC Football Bingo Results


[2013/2014] [2014/2015]


[2015/2016] [2016/2017]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
05
/16

hydra25

  • Offline
92%
05 Rank
Progress
hydra25
Accepted Solution
The ability to move the computer cursor and type with my mind.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: If you could have any super power...


Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
11
/16

Spotter5

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
97%
11 Rank
Progress
Spotter5
Accepted Solution

Ability to make me irresistible to women. Oh wait I already have that.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: If you could have any super power...

Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
12
/16

dannyjt

  • Online
88%
12 Rank
Progress
dannyjt
Accepted Solution

Spotter5 wrote:

Ability to make me irresistible to women. Oh wait I already have that.


Must've been a glitch with the ex then?

 

Spoiler
Sorry, I couldn't resist :smileylol:

 

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: If you could have any super power...

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
11
/16

Spotter5

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
97%
11 Rank
Progress
Spotter5
Accepted Solution

dannyjt wrote:

Spotter5 wrote:

Ability to make me irresistible to women. Oh wait I already have that.


Must've been a glitch with the ex then?

 

Spoiler
Sorry, I couldn't resist :smileylol:

 


 

 

They say your one true love is immune to it :(

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: If you could have any super power...

Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
15
/16

Warren_Jeeves

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
98%
15 Rank
Progress
Warren_Jeeves
Accepted Solution
Poor Spotter, that's the second comment I've read about his girlfriend tonight, sorry EX girlfriend.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: If you could have any super power...

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

Sneaky_Bstard

  • Offline
60%
02 Rank
Progress
Sneaky_Bstard
Accepted Solution

She wouldn't of left him if he wasn't such a violent drunk.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: If you could have any super power...

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
11
/16

Spotter5

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
97%
11 Rank
Progress
Spotter5
Accepted Solution
haha yeah I keep going on about don't i? :lol: i'm getting over now anyway, i know where i stand now so its closure and whatnot.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: If you could have any super power...

Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
12
/16

dannyjt

  • Online
88%
12 Rank
Progress
dannyjt
Accepted Solution

Spotter5 wrote:
haha yeah I keep going on about don't i? :lol: i'm getting over now anyway, i know where i stand now so its closure and whatnot.

Great, does this mean we can go Facebook official now?

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: If you could have any super power...

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
11
/16

Spotter5

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
97%
11 Rank
Progress
Spotter5
Accepted Solution

dannyjt wrote:

Spotter5 wrote:
haha yeah I keep going on about don't i? :lol: i'm getting over now anyway, i know where i stand now so its closure and whatnot.

Great, does this mean we can go Facebook official now?


 

Yes, i'm ready <3

 

:lol: listening to electric six gay bar just as I read this! haha :lol:

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: If you could have any super power...

Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
15
/16

Warren_Jeeves

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
98%
15 Rank
Progress
Warren_Jeeves
Accepted Solution

Is that her on our left stood next to you at your uncle Bobs wedding?

 

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: If you could have any super power...

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel