Reply
Wretched_Hawk
10
/16

Wretched_Hawk

  • Offline
85%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!


englishgolfer wrote:

Always thinking with your stomach Hawky....


Always!!!

 

And thanks to the warm welcome... and big hello to Mr Spam above :smileyhappy:

Flying High!
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 511 of 2,198 (219 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
leeirwin09
03
/16

leeirwin09

  • Offline
20%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

Hey guys

 

 

Check out my youtube channel and subscribe it would help me alot

 

NerftheNoob ---->      http://www.youtube.com/user/NerfTheNoob/videos

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 512 of 2,198 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
jungleboyfruit
04
/16

jungleboyfruit

  • Offline
84%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

Hi, I'm already subscribed, you're great.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 513 of 2,198 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Legendary_Vicki
08
/16

Legendary_Vicki

  • Offline
95%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!


Wretched_Hawk wrote:

englishgolfer wrote:

Always thinking with your stomach Hawky....


Always!!!

 

And thanks to the warm welcome... and big hello to Mr Spam above :smileyhappy:



Welcome to MY forums Hawkness :smileyvery-happy: > : )

legendary vicki signature
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 514 of 2,198 (176 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
NavySeal74
05
/16

NavySeal74

  • Offline
76%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

Been here since ps2 early days, was a CSV (not many ppl will know about that lol)
Then a former mvp.
Miss those days helping the community and newcomers to online gaming
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 515 of 2,198 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Wretched_Hawk
10
/16

Wretched_Hawk

  • Offline
85%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!


Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Wretched_Hawk wrote:

englishgolfer wrote:

Always thinking with your stomach Hawky....


Always!!!

 

And thanks to the warm welcome... and big hello to Mr Spam above :smileyhappy:



Welcome to MY forums Hawkness :smileyvery-happy: > : )



Your forums eh... *rubs hands*

Flying High!
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 516 of 2,198 (159 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Mike939
07
/16

Mike939

  • Offline
91%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

Welcome to the forums everybody:smileyhappy:

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 517 of 2,198 (152 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Legendary_Vicki
08
/16

Legendary_Vicki

  • Offline
95%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!


Wretched_Hawk wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Wretched_Hawk wrote:

englishgolfer wrote:

Always thinking with your stomach Hawky....


Always!!!

 

And thanks to the warm welcome... and big hello to Mr Spam above :smileyhappy:



Welcome to MY forums Hawkness :smileyvery-happy: > : )



Your forums eh... *rubs hands*



Yes Hawkness. MY forums. Now behave or i'll pluck out your feathers one by one ^^

legendary vicki signature
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 518 of 2,198 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Mike939
07
/16

Mike939

  • Offline
91%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!


Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Wretched_Hawk wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Wretched_Hawk wrote:

englishgolfer wrote:

Always thinking with your stomach Hawky....


Always!!!

 

And thanks to the warm welcome... and big hello to Mr Spam above :smileyhappy:



Welcome to MY forums Hawkness :smileyvery-happy: > : )



Your forums eh... *rubs hands*



Yes Hawkness. MY forums. Now behave or i'll pluck out your feathers one by one ^^


But hawk has lovely plumage :smileysad:


*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 519 of 2,198 (138 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Legendary_Vicki
08
/16

Legendary_Vicki

  • Offline
95%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!


Mike939 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Wretched_Hawk wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Wretched_Hawk wrote:

englishgolfer wrote:

Always thinking with your stomach Hawky....


Always!!!

 

And thanks to the warm welcome... and big hello to Mr Spam above :smileyhappy:



Welcome to MY forums Hawkness :smileyvery-happy: > : )



Your forums eh... *rubs hands*



Yes Hawkness. MY forums. Now behave or i'll pluck out your feathers one by one ^^


But hawk has lovely plumage :smileysad:



The consequences will never be the same! > : )

legendary vicki signature
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 520 of 2,198 (136 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos