Reply
Yaster
06
/16

Yaster

  • Offline
88%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

They will when some new guys show up.
yaster's Streambadge
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 2,198 (1,181 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
trevortm
05
/16

trevortm

  • Offline
74%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

 


Yaster wrote:
They will when some new guys show up.

you do realise what section you've posted this in, right? :Lol:

 

I accidentally my post
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Reply
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 2,198 (1,163 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Barbie-Boy13
03
/16

Barbie-Boy13

  • Offline
72%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

Hi, I'm a *****.

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 2,198 (1,159 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
C1U7CH_P4ND4
04
/16

C1U7CH_P4ND4

  • Offline
77%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

I am C1U7CH_P4ND4, I sometimes go under the alias of dEsterhase. I ve been occasionally posting here over the last two years, predominantly in the killzone 2 section. I am a die hard Killzone 2 fan and I post in a external forum that till play Killzine 2 a lot. I also play on PC as well, CoD4 Andd Counter strike.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 2,198 (1,156 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Pin-Pin-Ire
08
/16

Pin-Pin-Ire

  • Offline
91%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

 


trevortm wrote:

 


Yaster wrote:
They will when some new guys show up.

you do realise what section you've posted this in, right? :Lol:

 


 

Excuse me, what do you mean by that?

 

Are you saying that GD isn't serious? I find it's the only section where one can discuss serious topics such as God, Death, The Government, Crime, technology, rights, etc.

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 2,198 (1,124 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
James91
06
/16

James91

  • Offline
81%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 2,198 (1,119 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
ProjectVRD
06
/16

ProjectVRD

  • Offline
91%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

 


Pin-Pin-Ire wrote:

 


trevortm wrote:

 


Yaster wrote:
They will when some new guys show up.

you do realise what section you've posted this in, right? :Lol:

 


 

Excuse me, what do you mean by that?

 

Are you saying that GD isn't serious? I find it's the only section where one can discuss serious topics such as God, Death, The Government, Crime, technology, rights, etc.


...boobies...

 


 


I am going to be rude and ask you follow me 


@TweetScientific


 


If I had my own way then you wouldn't have a choice


But you will find out about some ridiculously awesome stuff,


Like QUANTUM TELEVISIONS!!!!


Reply
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 2,198 (1,096 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
General_Unknown
07
/16

General_Unknown

  • Offline
85%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

 


ProjectVRD wrote:

 


Pin-Pin-Ire wrote:

 


trevortm wrote:

 


Yaster wrote:
They will when some new guys show up.

you do realise what section you've posted this in, right? :Lol:

 


 

Excuse me, what do you mean by that?

 

Are you saying that GD isn't serious? I find it's the only section where one can discuss serious topics such as God, Death, The Government, Crime, technology, rights, etc.


...boobies...

 


 

All of which are usually Ricz's fault  :smileytongue:

 

Except the boobies. They too seem to have disappeared over the course of 2010  :smileysad:

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 2,198 (1,090 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Kermit1970
10
/16

Kermit1970

  • Offline
91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

BOOBEES.jpg

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 2,198 (1,080 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
chickenwing46
06
/16

chickenwing46

  • Offline
72%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

 


Kermit1970 wrote:

BOOBEES.jpg


Thread Killer

 

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 2,198 (1,054 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos