36%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Just A friendly Hello

46 Replies 243 Views Created 28-04-2012

Hi My Name Is Dean i Am An Avid Gammer and playstation has always been a part of my life ever since my pearent brought me my first playstation 1 when i was a kid ive always supported sony and belive it to be the console of choice as always i will never disagree with other peoples oponions this is just my personal feelings and im sure most people on here will be of a like mind to me im aged 23 and am still playing on the playstion i have owned a ps1 a ps2 a psp and cureently own a ps3 and a psvita i love the way that the technology is always improving and the graphics are getting better on games and the playstation is always able to deliver the spec required from the different game companys it is now 2012 and there is rumors of a playstation 4 due out personly i dont like to look into these rummors as it spoils the launch of a new console that said however looking at the ps3 i still dont belive we have seen what it is truely capable as looking at the release titles up till the games of this year the visuals on games are just improving and this is in most part to do with spec of the console being able to deliver these visuals so i reckon the ps3 has another 10 years at least to go as we still having  pusshed the console to its limits speaking of the advancemnet in the technology look at the vast expanse from ps1 to ps3 and even vita making it not only games but also for films dvds blurays now we have netflix love film and iplayer all on demand at are fingertips and once again the sony delivers always being at the forefront of pionering advancements it has never been easier to play with against or chat to friends or meet new freinds online gaming for sony is a great way for this and of course networking with facebook twitter skype and of course the playstation home which funnily enouth is still only a beta thne vita is another example of superb technology with the ability of touch screen gaming the features are endless touch screen voice output networking apps sixas you name it the vita has it and of course how can we forget about the psn network itself the community is frindly and every one is there and willing to help the store is brilliant and is a great way of purchising those old classics that every on loves me personnoly i loved the original ps1 games such as resident evil final fantasy crash bandicoot wipeout just a few examples of great games always remmmebered by those who played them and now available by sony on the store for you to reminise and enjoy as you once did its all there ready to go and always constantly being updated and on top of that the network reward those avid gamers and people of the netwoork community by rewarding them for doing what they love with invites to betas and avatars i was lucky enougth to get invited to the beta for uncharted 3 multiplayer and i loved it the chance to test the features of such a great game i loved the uncharted serious and this was great for me to be able to take part and enjoy and for my part in this was even rewarded with an avatar just for taking part sony for me reckognises that we the gamers are what makes the company grow and deliver the great games and technology and as such rewards us for that purpose i would love my self to getinvolved in more betas for both the ps3 and the psvita id love to one day become a game tesster but unfortuantly i am unable to as i am not that involved yet in the community of that but i am working on becoming more involved and it is my  long term future plans and lastly i have give props to the trophy support system as it lets you be able to enjoy the full potential of your games have friendly rivalrys on ur collection or just enjoy working on personal achivement and then prooof that say yes you accomplished that i will have to end this here now but i still have so much more to say about this subject so look out for me on the community my psn is dippy4eva so if u ever fancy a game then add me i dont have much in the way of games as i only have a very basic job so most income goes on my bills but the games i do have call of duty for instances i love to get involved in my free time and meet up with friends join teams or go head to head so if your intrested add me my only regret is not doing this sooner as work did not really permit me to have free time to get fully involved in the online community but im here now so look out for me and my posts i will be doing review soon of all games played owned and and anything to do ith sony

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

dannyjt

88%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
dannyjt
Accepted Solution
Wall of text.

Did not read.

*Runs off, skipping through the meadow*
0 Kudos

Re: Just A friendly Hello

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

/16

Mike939

96%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mike939
Accepted Solution

dannyjt wrote:
Wall of text.

Did not read.

*Sees moving object and chases*

0 Kudos

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
/16

dannyjt

88%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
dannyjt
Accepted Solution

Mike939 wrote:

dannyjt wrote:
Wall of text.

Did not read.

*Sees moving object and chases*

Try and catch me!

Lalalalalalallalalalalalalala!

0 Kudos

TonightWeRide2.jpg

/16

fenian

95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
fenian
Accepted Solution
wowser
0 Kudos

/16

Gawge

83%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Gawge
Accepted Solution
Also, don't say that it is a "friendly hello" - i'll decide from the content whether the 'hello' is friendly.

It's the same as those "polite notice" signs - give me the notice, and then I will decide from the content whether it is polite or not. Do not dictate to me the tone of the message from a word at the beginning, you must dictate that through using appropriate literary devices throughout the message.
0 Kudos

/16

xLegioNx

95%
11 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xLegioNx
Accepted Solution

Gawge wrote:
Also, don't say that it is a "friendly hello" - i'll decide from the content whether the 'hello' is friendly.

It's the same as those "polite notice" signs - give me the notice, and then I will decide from the content whether it is polite or not. Do not dictate to me the tone of the message from a word at the beginning, you must dictate that through using appropriate literary devices throughout the message.

Don't be so mean Gawge. 

Just a friendly warning though.

Trollface.jpg

0 Kudos

Property of xLegioNx

/16

dannyjt

88%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
dannyjt
Accepted Solution

Gawge wrote:

Not a very friendly welcome from you, misery guts.

0 Kudos

TonightWeRide2.jpg

/16
68%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
BettySwollocks92
Accepted Solution

Gawge wrote:

sorry Gawge :(

0 Kudos

I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania
/16

Gawge

83%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Gawge
Accepted Solution
You know what, I have been a bit horrible haven't I?

Welcome Dippy! May you make many posts in the future.
0 Kudos

/16

dannyjt

88%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
dannyjt
Accepted Solution

Gawge wrote:
You know what, I have been a bit horrible haven't I?

Welcome Dippy! May you make many posts in the future.

No don't say that, he might actually stay.

You're not welcome here. This is a local forum, for local people.

0 Kudos

TonightWeRide2.jpg

/16

Gawge

83%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Gawge
Accepted Solution
I'm just worried about the gene pool...
0 Kudos

/16

xElfenLied_US

85%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xElfenLied_US
Accepted Solution
I can't imagine any single person who clicked on this thread read the OP's post :Lol:

0 Kudos

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
/16

iDontKnowNEfink

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
iDontKnowNEfink
Accepted Solution
i read it, using hacks
0 Kudos

/16
68%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
BettySwollocks92
Accepted Solution

I did

that's an hour nd a half I won't get back :D

0 Kudos

/16

xElfenLied_US

85%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xElfenLied_US
Accepted Solution
You need a life Sweaty :P
0 Kudos

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
/16

jungleboyfruit

94%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
jungleboyfruit
Accepted Solution
Hi, I'm new too but I don't have a big wall of text to type out.
0 Kudos

Award Winner
/16

PatC_PSN

• Award Winner
80%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
PatC_PSN
Accepted Solution

Welcome new people that have never been here before :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos

/16

jungleboyfruit

94%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
jungleboyfruit
Accepted Solution
You look sweet PatC, I bet it took over a thousand posts to get you to post you picture.
0 Kudos

Award Winner
/16

PatC_PSN

• Award Winner
80%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
PatC_PSN
Accepted Solution

jungleboyfruit wrote:
You look sweet PatC, I bet it took over a thousand posts to get you to post you picture.

I'm an attention seeker. I'll go naked here for a 10,000 post thread.

0 Kudos

/16
68%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
BettySwollocks92
Accepted Solution

PatC_PSN wrote:

jungleboyfruit wrote:

I'm an attention seeker. I'll go naked here for a 10,000 post thread.

or two campari and sodas and a munch on someones nuts. :P

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel