02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Most trouble you got in at school?

227 Replies 1,260 Views Created 17-01-2009

I thought this might be kind of amuseing,

So the aim of this post it to tell us what you have most got in trouble for when you where at school, or work or whatever aslong as its amuseing.

I got most in trouble at schoowhen my friend though it would be funny to slap me round the face while i was doing my science work. So i retaliated by slapping hime back unknowinglety to the teacher, But then this slaping contest sarted turning into dead arms and knees to the ribs. Untill while the teacher went out it became a wresteling match and then a fight. My classmate gabbed my leg so i put both hand on the table span my body round and floored him with aflying kick to the face, harder than exspected when the teacher came in. My classmate was laid on the floor with a crooked nose, and i got kicked out of school for a week for leathering him. Witch s unfair because HE STARTED IT.

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

ukkor

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ukkor
Accepted Solution
Oh and if you see HyperGuy20 then can you tell him that popcorn tastes good:P
0 Kudos

Re: Most trouble you got in at school?

/16

farrow000

94%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
farrow000
Accepted Solution

i just remembered the funniset way i got out of trouble once.

i was at school and we were playing football againest a wall and the window smashed. a teacher came outside to ask who did it. my friend blamed it on a boy in our year called matt and when he asked me i said my friends name who was standing right next to me.

so my friend and the boy matt got detention and i was scott free. i was laughing so much  because i was the one who booted the ball through the window.

0 Kudos

I cant be bothered to think of a good signature.
/16

ydaywasbetter

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ydaywasbetter
Accepted Solution
Of course back in the old school we got into all sorts of trouble...
0 Kudos

/16

sk8300

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
sk8300
Accepted Solution

Erm bunked p.e for 2 years solid and the rest of year 11 aswell.

Smoking out of class windows, skating inside during school time.

Nuttin too bad tho

Message Edited by sk8300 on 04-02-2009 03:57 PM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
mjp sig
/16

pieltd

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
pieltd
Accepted Solution
I got caught jumping on a table today.. :|
0 Kudos

/16

Vaultspawn

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Vaultspawn
Accepted Solution
My guidance teacher came into assembly today and I stood up and shouted at her from the back of the assembly hall "MISS, ARE YOU SMUGGLING RAISONS?" Im on detention for an hour after school for the next 2 weeks :(
0 Kudos

/16

KonoPolyrythm

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
KonoPolyrythm
Accepted Solution

MunninZ wrote:

I've been Suspended/Expelled every year from Nursery to Year 11,

Fighting (Broke a Kids Rib & Fractured someones Jaw & Nose, had to go to Police station that time :No-no: )

Swearing (kept calling a girl **bleep** Repeatedly, I was young, Naughty language to Teachers)
Stealing (Uhh Havent been caught)
Threw a couple of chairs and Tables (Once or Twice)

Knife (stupid)

Minor Hacking school network (Handy if I was Late, Changing some setting etc)

Hitting Teacher (dunno why)

Vandalism (Scratched a big "MunninZ" into a table, Smashed Windows, Broken doors)

Truancy

Honestly not proud of any of the things I've done.      

Edit : Do not Disrespect Teachers, they are there to help you. (unless they are tottal *****) (added some things to the Categories)

Message Edited by MunninZ on 30-01-2009 01:17 AM

:Rolleyes:
0 Kudos

/16

Radman1990

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Radman1990
Accepted Solution

MunninZ wrote:

I've been Suspended/Expelled every year from Nursery to Year 11,

Fighting (Broke a Kids Rib & Fractured someones Jaw & Nose, had to go to Police station that time :No-no: )

Swearing (kept calling a girl **bleep** Repeatedly, I was young, Naughty language to Teachers)
Stealing (Uhh Havent been caught)
Threw a couple of chairs and Tables (Once or Twice)

Knife (stupid)

Minor Hacking school network (Handy if I was Late, Changing some setting etc)

Hitting Teacher (dunno why)

Vandalism (Scratched a big "MunninZ" into a table, Smashed Windows, Broken doors)

Truancy

Honestly not proud of any of the things I've done.      

Edit : Do not Disrespect Teachers, they are there to help you. (unless they are tottal *****) (added some things to the Categories)

Message Edited by MunninZ on 30-01-2009 01:17 AM

QFT

hes a proper bad influence on me :D

and poor old luke cant even walk now lol

0 Kudos

/16

SoaX

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SoaX
Accepted Solution
When i was 6 years old i was called up to the headmasters office.. accused of calling a class"mate" a certain "offensive" term for a pakistani.

Never heard the word before, and still the kids father flipped threatning to bring the media into the case. Idiot
0 Kudos

Playing: Call of Duty: World at War &; Fallout 3
Pro Rege Et Grege!
/16

AL-THE-OK

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
AL-THE-OK
Accepted Solution
yeh tell me more i like this thread even thoe its mine lol, us guys need something to read at college
0 Kudos

/16

S-Kieran

64%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
S-Kieran
Accepted Solution

I never got caught or in trouble for it, but i had a red coat in 1st year with a hood, so decide to put the hood over my head without wearing it, like a cape, and pull my kes down a bit and walk from one end of the class to the other with my a*se showin.

and i got a punishment exercise once which was pretty funny, the teacher didn't like me anyway, i stood up to do something and walked with my legs spred apart for a bit, the teacher said "why are you walkin like that?" to which i replied "my balls are sticking to my leg".. my dad thought it was funny.

0 Kudos

/16

The_Magic_Hobo

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
The_Magic_Hobo
Accepted Solution
Well I got caught smoking a cigar:smileytongue: Luckily the teacher that caught me was sound so he said he'd come back and catch me when I'd finished it:smileyhappy: He's the only teacher I've ever known of that got caught smoking in the staff room lol.
0 Kudos

/16

Mike939

96%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mike939
Accepted Solution
On a trip to york I bought a bb shotgun thing and accidently shot my techer in the head you should have seen it, it bounced of my mates arm (so realy its his fault) and nailed my teacher in the eye. then got the group I was with lost and spent most of the day in GAME while we were supposed to be doing a questionnaire (that I "forgot" to make). or maby it was in the first year were my friend got the idea to run up onto a chair and kick me in the head luckily i cought his foot flipped him back and onto a table the teacher was a git and blamed me:(
0 Kudos

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
/16

uk_clipPer

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
uk_clipPer
Accepted Solution

We had this really annoying one-way corridor system at our school... One day it was rammed with kids, and this geek called Peter was just getting to the end of the corridor where there is a PULL door (you can't push it open)... So when he got there 2 kids on the other side were pulling it shut. Eventually the whole corridor was jammed full of kids with this little lad Peter at the front. The kids on the other side let go as it was obvious that they were never going to be pulled open at this point.

All you could here was "KEEP PUSHING". After about 30 seconds the glass of both doors shattered and he fell through into a pile of glass.. pretty much the whole corridor walked over him and carried on to their next class. I thought that was hilarious... I was on the good side of the doors lining up for science.

Another time I took this boys Gul pencil case, when he asked for it back I hit his hand really hard with it. Apparently there was a compass sticking out which gave him a cut in the middle of his palm. He burst into tears and I got into trouble. Honestly... who cries in year 9?! I didn't even mean to do it.

And then there was the classic. This lad got his tie tied to a lampost in the middle of this courtyard which could be seen by pretty much the whole school except for the front which faced the main road. It was tied so hard and he couldn't undo it, and his bag had been put in a bin just out of reach. He was there for the entire 50 minute lesson just standing there doing nothing!

0 Kudos

/16

lm_pitchy

87%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
lm_pitchy
Accepted Solution
I lobed a rubber at my head of year head, she was a B****! It was in year 7 :D a little boy then! I think i hurt her!:) She said, she would give me a after school detention and phone my parents LOL she never did!
0 Kudos

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Beta Tester
/16

Ellie87

• Beta Tester
87%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Ellie87
Accepted Solution

It was year 8 I think and there was this lad in our year who was notorious for picking on girls, and being genrally nasty and pervy towards them.

One day, he decided that it was now time to single out me and rounded on me in the school yard. It ws between lessons so my mates were already heading into next class. I was really shy in year 10 and so didn't really know what to say to him to make him go away, so at first I just stood there like an idiot. He was pushing me and was asking really inappropriate questions...so I just took off my school bag, swung it round like some crazy fiend and smacked him square in the face with it! Unfortunately for him my bag was loaded with heavy school books (and make-up probably)..... and the force knocked him clean off his feet. After a few minutes he got up, swore at me and ran straight to the head teacher. I got detention after school every day for two weeks and was also put on a warning. Oops!

0 Kudos

/16

Ultimation

79%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Ultimation
Accepted Solution

Ellie87 wrote:

It was year 8 I think and there was this lad in our year who was notorious for picking on girls, and being genrally nasty and pervy towards them.

One day, he decided that it was now time to single out me and rounded on me in the school yard. It ws between lessons so my mates were already heading into next class. I was really shy in year 10 and so didn't really know what to say to him to make him go away, so at first I just stood there like an idiot. He was pushing me and was asking really inappropriate questions...so I just took off my school bag, swung it round like some crazy fiend and smacked him square in the face with it! Unfortunately for him my bag was loaded with heavy school books (and make-up probably)..... and the force knocked him clean off his feet. After a few minutes he got up, swore at me and ran straight to the head teacher. I got detention after school every day for two weeks and was also put on a warning. Oops!

Then did he get bullied forever for having been beat up by a girl?! :)

0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

Ellie87

• Beta Tester
87%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Ellie87
Accepted Solution

Ultimation wrote:

Ellie87 wrote:

Lol I can only hope he did! He realy was a nasty piece of work. :Argh:
0 Kudos

/16

cartmen56

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
cartmen56
Accepted Solution

Ultimation wrote:

Ellie87 wrote:

He should do tbh

Infact he should be locked up....

@ellie, Did he bully girls a lot worse than he did you?

0 Kudos

Photobucket
/16

maximus_MD

64%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
maximus_MD
Accepted Solution

infected entire school network with a virus by accident (2 day suspension)  

had a fight got my nose broken broke his jaw (2 week suspension)

constant climbing on the roof (detentions)

called my teacher a w***er (formal warning)

got caught stealing(on my record and alot of detention)

told teacher she was a fat, ugly, b**** (meeting with parents)

And im still in school so hopefully the list will carry on growing 

0 Kudos

/16

cartmen56

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
cartmen56
Accepted Solution

maximus_MD wrote:

infected entire school network with a virus by accident (2 day suspension)  

had a fight got my nose broken broke his jaw (2 week suspension)

constant climbing on the roof (detentions)

called my teacher a w***er (formal warning)

got caught stealing(on my record and alot of detention)

told teacher she was a fat, ugly, b**** (meeting with parents)

And im still in school so hopefully the list will carry on growing 

:|

Smiley says it all really

0 Kudos

Photobucket
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel