Escodoom

80%
01 Rank
Progress

Official Wrestling Thread.

17,887 Replies 176,651 Views Created 22-08-2006
22 Aug 2006
By Escodoom
before you get ****** off yeh all the wrestling topics made by a certainf an are getting annoying but if we keep all wrestling discussion in one place it will stop the front page from getting clogged up. so first things we should discuss imo are last nights raw and summerslam.
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[El Ryo]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[El Ryo]
Accepted Solution
I'm sorry SNS, but Kane is ****.
0 Kudos

Re: Official Wrestling Thread.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SolidNinjaSnake

95%
11 Rank
Progress
SolidNinjaSnake
Accepted Solution
Well i like Kane..... (surely you know that by now :p)
0 Kudos

メタルギアソリッド - Metal Gear Solid

Twitter

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[WelshDragon]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[WelshDragon]
Accepted Solution
I'm sorry SNS, but Kane is ****.

There are better people on Smackdown to go after the championship.
Matt Hardy ftw :D
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[JonnoCobain]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[JonnoCobain]
Accepted Solution
...and Edge is awesome. Kane get's battered throughut the match and does the same 3 moves at the end of everymatch...."OMG SIDEWALK SLAM....HE'S ON THE F'N TOP ROPE, HE CAN FLY...CHOKESLAAAAMMMM!!!" *dies* He's not what he used to be. He's too slow now. The only 'big man' I'm really impressed with atm is Abyss. He's so fast for such a massive dude.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SolidNinjaSnake

95%
11 Rank
Progress
SolidNinjaSnake
Accepted Solution
=| Tbh i don't think Matt Hardy should go for the World Heavyweight Championship (not yet anyway)
0 Kudos

Twitter

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[El Ryo]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[El Ryo]
Accepted Solution
Well I don't like Matt neither :p A few years ago, Kane was on top of his game. Back in the attitude era especially. Now he's lost his mask he's not the monster he used to be imo.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[WelshDragon]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[WelshDragon]
Accepted Solution
=|
Tbh i don't think Matt Hardy should go for the World Heavyweight Championship (not yet anyway)

US Chamionship for sure though. BTW JonnoCobain alot of wrestlers do sequences.
Cena-Tilt a whirl side slam, 5 knuckle shuffle, FU
HBK- Flying clothesline, Inverted atomic drop, slam, flying elbow, tuning up the band, Sweet Chin Music
Matt Hardy-Side effect, leg drop, Twist of Fate
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[El Ryo]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[El Ryo]
Accepted Solution

Cena-Tilt a whirl side slam, 5 knuckle shuffle, FU
HBK- Flying clothesline, Inverted atomic drop, slam, flying elbow, tuning up the band, Sweet Chin Music
Matt Hardy-Side effect, leg drop, Twist of Fate

There's a difference between doing the same thing over and over and having a set of signature moves.
For example, Cena that you mentioned gets beat up for the whole match then does that set of moves.
Hardy rarely does those moves in succession, and whilst HBK does the first few moves you've said, he rarely manages to hit the Sweet Chin Music first time.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ajstyled

80%
02 Rank
Progress
ajstyled
Accepted Solution
i thought the whole mattitude thing about matt hardy was cool. Shannon moore was one of his followers
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[WelshDragon]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[WelshDragon]
Accepted Solution
There's a difference between doing the same thing over and over and having a set of signature moves.
For example, Cena that you mentioned gets beat up for the whole match then does that set of moves.
Hardy rarely does those moves in succession, and whilst HBK does the first few moves you've said, he rarely manages to hit the Sweet Chin Music first time.

Could argue that for Kane and all wrestlers really. Kane has been stopped from Chokeslamming usually with a kick to the midsection or elbow to the head
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SolidNinjaSnake

95%
11 Rank
Progress
SolidNinjaSnake
Accepted Solution
US Chamionship for sure though.Yeah, US i agree he can go for You never know, that might happen at The Great American Bash According to the Smackdown Spoilers he beat MVP didn't he? BTW JonnoCobain alot of wrestlers do sequences. Cena-Tilt a whirl side slam, 5 knuckle shuffle, FU HBK- Flying clothesline, Inverted atomic drop, slam, flying elbow, tuning up the band, Sweet Chin Music Matt Hardy-Side effect, leg drop, Twist of FateYou forgot that Matt Hardy now pins after each one XD Which does slightly annoy me now.........
0 Kudos

Twitter

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[WelshDragon]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[WelshDragon]
Accepted Solution
Yeah, US i agree he can go for
You never know, that might happen at The Great American Bash
According to the Smackdown Spoilers he beat MVP didn't he?

You forgot that Matt Hardy now pins after each one XD
Which does slightly annoy me now.........

1) yeh he did and I think he should get a shot at GAB
2) He is pinning way to often
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

MrGarry2u

• Beta Tester
98%
08 Rank
Progress
MrGarry2u
Accepted Solution
Well I don't like Matt neither :p A few years ago, Kane was on top of his game. Back in the attitude era especially. Now he's lost his mask he's not the monster he used to be imo. I agree, Kane was best with his mask, The Big Red MAchine!! The Big Red Monster 7ft of destrution... etc... :gr8: Now he's a fat bald man... NICE!! And I like Undertakers Sequence... Bash them in the corner, run at them and bash them again, then give 'em a big boot to the head, then sometimes he does the tombstone, other times he just does the 'slit throat' thing and waits for them to get last ride-ededed...
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SolidNinjaSnake

95%
11 Rank
Progress
SolidNinjaSnake
Accepted Solution
After that Big Boot Undertaker sets up for the Chokeslam, then Tombstone Piledriver He hardly does Last Ride now, the only time he does it is when people are doing the 10 Punches on him in the turnbuckle It's as if he can't lift them anymore xD But still, i guess he doesn't do it as much because of his current attire Edit: Also, one of the best Summerslam Themes: Link Also watch this promo for Summerslam, i love it XD
0 Kudos

Twitter

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[El Ryo]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[El Ryo]
Accepted Solution

Also watch this promo for Summerslam, i love it XD

:lol: I find it funny when all the superstars are together doing things like that.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

MrGarry2u

• Beta Tester
98%
08 Rank
Progress
MrGarry2u
Accepted Solution
After that Big Boot Undertaker sets up for the Chokeslam, then Tombstone Piledriver He hardly does Last Ride now, the only time he does it is when people are doing the 10 Punches on him in the turnbuckle It's as if he can't lift them anymore xD But still, i guess he doesn't do it as much because of his current attire Edit: Also, one of the best Summerslam Themes: Link Also watch this promo for Summerslam, i love it XD Yeah, he's gettin' old but I respect that wrestler none the less! I grew up watching Undertaker back in the 'wwF days' he may have wrestled under a few differnet names but Taker is a winning formula in my eyes. When Taker retires or Heaven forbid something goes wrong, I don't know what the WWE will do. There's no way they can replace him, if they throw in some wannabe I'll not watch WWE anymore.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[WelshDragon]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[WelshDragon]
Accepted Solution
I dunno how they'll top last years Summerslam promo :lol:

As for Taker I think that the Tombstone is just better at keeping the opponent down than the Last Ride.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

MrGarry2u

• Beta Tester
98%
08 Rank
Progress
MrGarry2u
Accepted Solution
I think Last ride, went better with the 'hells angel badass' gimmick... Also at the end of the day, it's just a strong powerbomb. At least tombstone is a modified version of pliedriver, some announcers call it the 6-9 piledriver, for obvious reasons I suppose! I feel that the chokeslam has slowly become the choke-laydown... They used to SLAP their hand round someguys throat, then nearly put 'em through the ground! Now they just place their hand there, and they make a big point out of making sure their back is flat for the slam. But if it means it's safer for my fav. stars then so be it. It's like walls of jericho, Chris would put his shin in their neck, then when idiot children started copying it, it turned into a standing boston crab. My favorite move ever though is is a well performed STO... Like batista and Lesnar used to do, it's like a unflamboyant version of the rock bottom! Anyways, I gotta clean my aquarium now. Bye!
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SolidNinjaSnake

95%
11 Rank
Progress
SolidNinjaSnake
Accepted Solution
:lol: I find it funny when all the superstars are together doing things like that.Yeah i agree As for Taker I think that the Tombstone is just better at keeping the opponent down than the Last Ride.Yeah, it's like i said to my mate during Wrestlemania 23 When Taker was doing Tombstone i said, "No one kicks out of the Tombstone" which made him think that Batista was going to XD But he didn't which was good :)
0 Kudos

Twitter

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
80%
01 Rank
Progress
[THREE TWO ONE !]
Accepted Solution
Also watch this promo for Summerslam, i love it XD the video to go with that here
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SolidNinjaSnake

95%
11 Rank
Progress
SolidNinjaSnake
Accepted Solution
The link doesn't work :p Also, the link your probably trying to post is most likely the one i've seen already
0 Kudos

Twitter

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel