Reply
xx_Tooms109_xx
03
/16

xx_Tooms109_xx

  • Offline
82%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: The Retro Corner


TescoValueGamer wrote:

Additional: RANDOMIZE USR 1337. I still remember doing that on a mate's Speccy and he thought I'd broken it until I hit space :smileyhappy:

 




And this old chessnut....

 

10 PRINT "Your name here"

20 GO TO 10

 

RUN .......SPACE to  BREAK.

 

 

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 191 of 224 (484 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
xx_Tooms109_xx
03
/16

xx_Tooms109_xx

  • Offline
82%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: The Retro Corner

The newsfield (crash,zzap etc) years documentary is also on youtube now for free.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCWjGvz9vyk

 

 

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 192 of 224 (462 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Warren_Jeeves
12
/16

Warren_Jeeves

  • Offline
94%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: The Retro Corner

Nice, Ill have to give that a watch sometime.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 193 of 224 (455 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
BettySwollocks92
03
/16
64%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: The Retro Corner


xx_Tooms109_xx wrote:

TescoValueGamer wrote:

Additional: RANDOMIZE USR 1337. I still remember doing that on a mate's Speccy and he thought I'd broken it until I hit space :smileyhappy:

 




And this old chessnut....

 

10 PRINT "Your name here"

20 GO TO 10

 

RUN .......SPACE to  BREAK.

 

 



if you added a semicolon you could make it zigzag across the page :smileyvery-happy:

I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 194 of 224 (451 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
MAD_BLAZIN_2012
03
/16

MAD_BLAZIN_2012

  • Offline
46%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: The Retro Corner

Sega Megadrive FTW that was my first ever console and sonic was my first game i got the new sonic episode 1 me and my bro have got 1 more emerald to get i wanna get episode 2 aswel it looks epic

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 195 of 224 (432 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Mulletino
07
/16

Mulletino

  • Offline
89%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: The Retro Corner


xx_Tooms109_xx wrote:

The newsfield (crash,zzap etc) years documentary is also on youtube now for free.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCWjGvz9vyk

 

 


 

 

I'll deffo watch that, Zzap and Crash were/are still my favourite mags.



Online PS gaming since 2003 - http://www.oaps.org
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 196 of 224 (394 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Yaster
06
/16

Yaster

  • Offline
88%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: The Retro Corner

Martyatmax, one of the members of the Dutch Community Team went round the rest of us Community types, asking the team what their favourite PS2 games were.

 

Here are the results :smileyvery-happy:

 

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Aankondigingen-en-Evenementen/Wedstrijd-PS2-Memories/td-p/161...

yaster's Streambadge
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 197 of 224 (371 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
glenhomer22
06
/16

glenhomer22

  • Offline
64%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: The Retro Corner


Yaster wrote:

Martyatmax, one of the members of the Dutch Community Team went round the rest of us Community types, asking the team what their favourite PS2 games were.

 

Here are the results :smileyvery-happy:

 

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Aankondigingen-en-Evenementen/Wedstrijd-PS2-Memories/td-p/161...


 

My top three would be:

 

  

 

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 198 of 224 (358 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
xHeatherx
09
/16

xHeatherx

  • Offline
63%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: The Retro Corner


Yaster wrote:

Martyatmax, one of the members of the Dutch Community Team went round the rest of us Community types, asking the team what their favourite PS2 games were.

 

Here are the results :smileyvery-happy:

 

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Aankondigingen-en-Evenementen/Wedstrijd-PS2-Memories/td-p/161...



GTA Vice City is my favourite out of all those. Still have it somewhere... 

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 199 of 224 (345 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
LightningCamaro
03
/16

LightningCamaro

  • Offline
22%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: The Retro Corner

[ Edited ]
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 200 of 224 (233 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos