Reply
Want to join in?

Sign in to continue

I have a PSN account

Welcome back!

I'm new!

it only takes a minute or two

  • 20

    New messages in the last hour

  • Get a response within minutes

  • 92%

    92% percent of messages responded to

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
21 Apr 2012
By MAD_BLAZIN_2012

MAD_BLAZIN_2012

  • Offline
60%
02 Rank
Progress

What do you have for breakfast?

81 Replies 337 Views Created 21-04-2012
21 Apr 2012
By MAD_BLAZIN_2012

Sometimes i have shreddies sometimes i have toast.

 

i like a cup of tea whichever way you look at it 

Reply
0 Kudos
Reply
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
12
/16

michelle_tabor

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
92%
12 Rank
Progress
michelle_tabor
Accepted Solution
I don't like black pudding.

The only difference between square sausage and normal sausage is it's pressed flat rather than shoved into a skin. They used to have it in the co-op up the road but for some reason they can't get them anymore :(
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: What do you have for breakfast?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
08
/16

McNeilio

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
95%
08 Rank
Progress
McNeilio
Accepted Solution
dont butchers down there do square sausage ??
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: What do you have for breakfast?


Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
12
/16

michelle_tabor

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
92%
12 Rank
Progress
michelle_tabor
Accepted Solution
Not that I've seen though other half just told me some do. I will have to investigate!
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: What do you have for breakfast?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
04
/16

FrankieADZ

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
96%
04 Rank
Progress
FrankieADZ
Accepted Solution
Bacon sarnie & a cup a tea :)
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: What do you have for breakfast?

PSN: FrankieADZ

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
06
/16

Mike939

  • Offline
96%
06 Rank
Progress
Mike939
Accepted Solution

McNeilio wrote:
dont butchers down there do square sausage ??

is that a euphemism?

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: What do you have for breakfast?


*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
08
/16

McNeilio

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
95%
08 Rank
Progress
McNeilio
Accepted Solution
no ya dirty git lol

couldnt handle living down there witjout my square sausage , i would be very sad indeed
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: What do you have for breakfast?


Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
12
/16

dannyjt

  • Offline
88%
12 Rank
Progress
dannyjt
Accepted Solution
MAD_BLAZIN_2012, I would've thought you'd know all about the types of sausage available, Soton.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: What do you have for breakfast?

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
06
/16

fenian

  • Offline
95%
06 Rank
Progress
fenian
Accepted Solution

I'm trying to add weight, so I have a drink of protein in the morning.

 

Then I wait half an hour or so and have a can of coke zero and some chocolate. If I am going to exercise early, I have my vitamin tablets with the chocolate, if not I will leave them till later.

 

I take 14 vitamin/supplement tablets in one go usually with something to eat, it gives me roughly..

 

Vitamin

A: 198%

C: 1667%

D: 170%

E: 1000%

Thiamin: 5067%

Riboflavin: 4471%

Niacin: 410%

B6: 9000%

folic Acid: 100%

b12:185%

Calcium: 200%

Biotin:100%

Pantothenic Acid:760%

iodine: 100%

magnesium:100%

zinc:200%

selenium:71%

copper:30%

manganese:250%

chromium:50%

potassium:6%

 

Also included ae Amino Acids (alainine, arginine, apsartic acid, cystine, glutamic acid, glutamin, glycine, histidine, Isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, prolie, serine, threonine, tryptophan, tyrosine, valine).. Then Some liver performance stuff, like milk thistle, carnitine, etc, antioxidants, about 7 and some digestive enzymes, about 6 of them 

 

On top of that, I have been trying this Iron supplement that has zinc, copper, folic acid b12, b6 in it too, my sis got it and didnt want it, for blood formation so thought id try it, and some friendly bacteria thing for my tummy, also cod liver oil for my joints.

 

That way I can be sure I have taken everything I need, and my diet becomes something I can do for pleasure, although I still eat fairly healthy.

 

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: What do you have for breakfast?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
12
/16

Gawge

  • Offline
83%
12 Rank
Progress
Gawge
Accepted Solution

fenian wrote:

I'm trying to add weight, so I have a drink of protein in the morning.

 

Then I wait half an hour or so and have a can of coke zero and some chocolate. If I am going to exercise early, I have my vitamin tablets with the chocolate, if not I will leave them till later.

 

I take 14 vitamin/supplement tablets in one go usually with something to eat, it gives me roughly..

 

Vitamin

A: 198%

C: 1667%

D: 170%

E: 1000%

Thiamin: 5067%

Riboflavin: 4471%

Niacin: 410%

B6: 9000%

folic Acid: 100%

b12:185%

Calcium: 200%

Biotin:100%

Pantothenic Acid:760%

iodine: 100%

magnesium:100%

zinc:200%

selenium:71%

copper:30%

manganese:250%

chromium:50%

potassium:6%

 

Also included ae Amino Acids (alainine, arginine, apsartic acid, cystine, glutamic acid, glutamin, glycine, histidine, Isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, prolie, serine, threonine, tryptophan, tyrosine, valine).. Then Some liver performance stuff, like milk thistle, carnitine, etc, antioxidants, about 7 and some digestive enzymes, about 6 of them 

 

On top of that, I have been trying this Iron supplement that has zinc, copper, folic acid b12, b6 in it too, my sis got it and didnt want it, for blood formation so thought id try it, and some friendly bacteria thing for my tummy, also cod liver oil for my joints.

 

That way I can be sure I have taken everything I need, and my diet becomes something I can do for pleasure, although I still eat fairly healthy.

 



Reply
0 Kudos

Re: What do you have for breakfast?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
06
/16

fenian

  • Offline
95%
06 Rank
Progress
fenian
Accepted Solution

Gawge wrote:



At least Im not preachy about it like a vegetarian is about their diet, and only mention it when asked. thats a plus right?
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: What do you have for breakfast?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
08
/16

Strangesam

  • Offline
98%
08 Rank
Progress
Strangesam
Accepted Solution

fenian wrote:

Gawge wrote:



At least Im not preachy about it like a vegetarian is about their diet, and only mention it when asked. thats a plus right?

 

I'd rather stick to apples, oranges, and bananas :)

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: What do you have for breakfast?

[ Edited ]



Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
06
/16

fenian

  • Offline
95%
06 Rank
Progress
fenian
Accepted Solution

Strangesam wrote:

fenian wrote:

Gawge wrote:



At least Im not preachy about it like a vegetarian is about their diet, and only mention it when asked. thats a plus right?

 

I'd rather stick to apples, oranges, and bananas :)


I eat them too and carrots and pears and grapes, its not like I only have my breakfast to eat all day
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: What do you have for breakfast?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
08
/16

Strangesam

  • Offline
98%
08 Rank
Progress
Strangesam
Accepted Solution

Are you a diet freak?

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: What do you have for breakfast?




Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
11
/16

xLegioNx

  • Offline
95%
11 Rank
Progress
xLegioNx
Accepted Solution
Fen out of curiosity who do you go with for your shakes?
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: What do you have for breakfast?

Property of xLegioNx



Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
06
/16

fenian

  • Offline
95%
06 Rank
Progress
fenian
Accepted Solution

xLegioNx wrote:
Fen out of curiosity who do you go with for your shakes?

 

I try all different types, This month I'm on Reflex Instant Whey, this is the one I have but I didnt buy off them and never have bought off them, I just tried to find it on on uk site.. http://www.mywheysupplements.co.uk/index.php/whey-protein/reflex-instant-whey-4-4kg

 

But it really depends on how you exercise and what you want to look like I guess.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: What do you have for breakfast?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16
68%
02 Rank
Progress
BettySwollocks92
Accepted Solution

are you buff Fenian?

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: What do you have for breakfast?

I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
06
/16

fenian

  • Offline
95%
06 Rank
Progress
fenian
Accepted Solution

BettySwollocks92 wrote:

are you buff Fenian?


16 year old girls have described me as so, I'd class myself as average but Im just judging by what I see in magazines I dont see guys topless a lot.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: What do you have for breakfast?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

MAD_BLAZIN_2012

  • Offline
60%
02 Rank
Progress
MAD_BLAZIN_2012
Accepted Solution

 

lol ^ i had honey nut cheerios today and they tasted like crap i rarely eat fruit or vegetables only sometimes 

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: What do you have for breakfast?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16
68%
02 Rank
Progress
BettySwollocks92
Accepted Solution

fenian wrote:

BettySwollocks92 wrote:

are you buff Fenian?


16 year old girls have described me as so, I'd class myself as average but Im just judging by what I see in magazines I dont see guys topless a lot.


how old are you?

 

I have some shots of me topless if you like I can send them to you :)

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: What do you have for breakfast?

I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
06
/16

fenian

  • Offline
95%
06 Rank
Progress
fenian
Accepted Solution

BettySwollocks92 wrote:

fenian wrote:

BettySwollocks92 wrote:

are you buff Fenian?


16 year old girls have described me as so, I'd class myself as average but Im just judging by what I see in magazines I dont see guys topless a lot.


how old are you?

 

I have some shots of me topless if you like I can send them to you :)


 

I dont tell people my age so they cant hack my accounts through social engineering, I'm old enough to be a grandad though.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: What do you have for breakfast?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

Im_notSneaky

  • Offline
60%
02 Rank
Progress
Im_notSneaky
Accepted Solution

fenian wrote:

BettySwollocks92 wrote:

fenian wrote:

BettySwollocks92 wrote:

are you buff Fenian?


16 year old girls have described me as so, I'd class myself as average but Im just judging by what I see in magazines I dont see guys topless a lot.


how old are you?

 

I have some shots of me topless if you like I can send them to you :)


 

I dont tell people my age so they cant hack my accounts through social engineering, I'm old enough to be a grandad though.


 

A Darlington grandad?...you're about 26 then.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: What do you have for breakfast?

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel