Problem Solved

View Original Post
01 Jun 2012
By Logicintuwisdom

Logicintuwisdom

82%
03 Rank
Progress

Who moderates the moderators and what is the best way to contact this person or department please?

[ Edited ]
33 Replies 372 Views edited 01-06-2012
01 Jun 2012
By Logicintuwisdom

Is it possible to speak to someone - preferably on the phone - or by email or is this yet another NON-CUSTOMER FACING department?

Is there any right to appeal moderator decisions - and if so how please?

If there is no right of appeal, would someone kindly explain to me the reason why, since we are supposed to be living in a democratic country are we not?

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Playstation Staff
Community Manager

Envisager

• Community Manager
Envisager
Accepted Solution

If you have any issues with moderation, feel free to drop me a private message.

0 Kudos

Re: Who moderates the moderators and what is the best way to contact this person or department pleas

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Gawge

83%
12 Rank
Progress
Gawge
Accepted Solution
You are going to want to get in contact with a person called:

PatC_PSN

Send him a private message or two, and he always responds politely when you have any issues.

(The 'C' stands for Chairman, he is the Chairman of PSN).
0 Kudos

Re: Who moderates the moderators and what is the best way to contact this person or department pleas

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

fenian

95%
06 Rank
Progress
fenian
Accepted Solution
The Police, Phone 999 and they will know what to do.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Moghal2007

• Award Winner
95%
09 Rank
Progress
Moghal2007
Accepted Solution
I agree with both the options above.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

dannyjt

88%
12 Rank
Progress
dannyjt
Accepted Solution
Is this about your ban again?
0 Kudos

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Logicintuwisdom

82%
03 Rank
Progress
Logicintuwisdom
Accepted Solution

Ban(S) and yes! The weeks ban was totally over the top!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Warren_Jeeves

• Award Winner
98%
15 Rank
Progress
Warren_Jeeves
Accepted Solution
Don't worry about it, I've been gone for 9 days once, I only had 3 days at first but it went to 9 for bad behaviour. A week is pretty standard though for your average offence like post pictures of your willy.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

That_Soton

95%
06 Rank
Progress
That_Soton
Accepted Solution

btw i am next in line to take envisagers job

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

dannyjt

88%
12 Rank
Progress
dannyjt
Accepted Solution
If it bothers you that much, there's plenty of other forums out there.
0 Kudos

TonightWeRide2.jpg

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Logicintuwisdom

82%
03 Rank
Progress
Logicintuwisdom
Accepted Solution
dannyjt wrote:
That's about what I expected you to come back with - why should I have to do that? Why can't these forums be run fairly. I was accused of being a troll, which I utterly rute. I am not interested in argument for the sake of argument. I don't want to go round annoying people. I am particularly annoyed at being banned if for no other reason that I seldom answer other peoples' threads and only really counter-answer my own - if someone answers my thread in a negative or hostile way, why shouldn't I defend my position on something.
I am not happy with certain modorators answers - indeed one moderator felt it was ok to use one of my threads as his personal chat site with what seemed to me like his entourage - and not for what the forums are supposed to be about i.e. answering peoples questions!
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

dannyjt

88%
12 Rank
Progress
dannyjt
Accepted Solution

Logicintuwisdom wrote:
dannyjt wrote:
That's about what I expected you to come back with - why should I have to do that? Why can't these forums be run fairly. I was accused of being a troll, which I utterly rute. I am not interested in argument for the sake of argument. I don't want to go round annoying people. I am particularly annoyed at being banned if for no other reason that I seldom answer other peoples' threads and only really counter-answer my own - if someone answers my thread in a negative or hostile way, why shouldn't I defend my position on something.
I am not happy with certain modorators answers - indeed one moderator felt it was ok to use one of my threads as his personal chat site with what seemed to me like his entourage - and not for what the forums are supposed to be about i.e. answering peoples questions!

If you don't like the way this forum is moderated, or how some of the members are allowed to act, then why stay?

Coming back and complaining just seems futile if you ask me.

0 Kudos

TonightWeRide2.jpg

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Warren_Jeeves

• Award Winner
98%
15 Rank
Progress
Warren_Jeeves
Accepted Solution
He does have a point though, some people seem to get away saying things when others have been banned for doing the same (seems to come down to luck and if anyone reports you). But I don't understand why it bothers him when he doesn't even seem to enjoy using this forum.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

shanethegooner

• Award Winner
95%
09 Rank
Progress
shanethegooner
Accepted Solution

That_Soton wrote:

btw i am next in line to take envisagers job

Hell will freeze over before that happens. 

0 Kudos

OPC Football Bingo Results

[2013/2014] [2014/2015]

[2015/2016] [2016/2017]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Warren_Jeeves

• Award Winner
98%
15 Rank
Progress
Warren_Jeeves
Accepted Solution

Logicintuwisdom wrote:

Is it possible to speak to someone - preferably on the phone - or by email or is this yet another NON-CUSTOMER FACING department?

Is there any right to appeal moderator decisions - and if so how please?

If there is no right of appeal, would someone kindly explain to me the reason why, since we are supposed to be living in a democratic country are we not?

We may live in a so called democratic country but a forum ran by a company can do what they want, like ban your sorry arse for any reason they want. Have a quick moan like I do then get over it and carry on having fun on the forum or do one and don't come back.

Do you have any children, if so, how many?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

That_Soton

95%
06 Rank
Progress
That_Soton
Accepted Solution

um yeah u can i got permanently banned before and i was allowed to appeal 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Logicintuwisdom

82%
03 Rank
Progress
Logicintuwisdom
Accepted Solution
That_Soton wrote:um yeah u can i got permanently banned before and i was allowed to appeal 
I'm very grateful for your answer - and again as I said to someone else if I could have given you a kudos I would have done - hint hint Sony!
Please would you elaborate on how you went about this appeal, so I may know what to do in the event it happens to me. Knowing what a volatile personality I have, I think there is a distinct possibility it could happen to me as well.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Strangesam

98%
08 Rank
Progress
Strangesam
Accepted Solution

Logicintuwisdom wrote:
That_Soton wrote:um yeah u can i got permanently banned before and i was allowed to appeal 
I'm very grateful for your answer - and again as I said to someone else if I could have given you a kudos I would have done - hint hint Sony!
Please would you elaborate on how you went about this appeal, so I may know what to do in the event it happens to me. Knowing what a volatile personality I have, I think there is a distinct possibility it could happen to me as well.

I think that is something that you want not what you have got, I also think you are clouded by the virtual world.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Logicintuwisdom

82%
03 Rank
Progress
Logicintuwisdom
Accepted Solution

Strangesam wrote:-

I think that is something that you want not what you have got, I also think you are clouded by the virtual world.

You're far to clever for me and seem to want to highlight my more emotive words - perhaps you could simply what you're saying as at the moment it's far too clever clever for me to understand at the moment grasshopper - sarcasm possibly - but I best be careful - or else I'll be banned again - is sarcarsm a bannable offence or just sarcasm to moderators - pray do tell if you know, I'm all ears!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Warren_Jeeves

• Award Winner
98%
15 Rank
Progress
Warren_Jeeves
Accepted Solution

See? More questions from you and you wont answer ours.

Oh and it's nice to hear you have scanned my pictures, I hope you are going to laminate them.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Warren_Jeeves

• Award Winner
98%
15 Rank
Progress
Warren_Jeeves
Accepted Solution

Logicintuwisdom wrote:

It can't have done him much good as he keeps coming back with new accounts every week or two.

Anyway, didn't Vissy tell you to contact him? That would be your answer to this thread.

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel