• Award Winner
95%
07 Rank
Progress

Who's your favourite GD character?

251 Replies 1,111 Views Created 29-04-2012
29 Apr 2012
By foxhill

So, I've been reading things here in GD for aaages now (since "that" shaving thread actually :Lol: ) and I've had plenty of entertainment while doing so, almost like watching some TV serial, but reading it instead.

So I finally decided to post in here and what I wanted to ask those other silent viewers who also come in here for the laughs: who's your favourite GD character?

For me when I first started nosing into these boards it had to be Project, with all his anti-Americanism and forceful right wing views. :Lol:

But then I started to like Fen (when he used to be funny :smileysad: ). So then I decided PatC was my favourite because of his, as englishgolfer put it, dry humour (especially all those snide comments to emw :smileyvery-happy: ). But then Warren came barging in and I kinda started to like him, but now, since he's trying too hard to be funny, it's gotta be back to Pat.

So, who's yours?

Dammit I forgot to put in Mike. nvm.

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Gawge

83%
12 Rank
Progress
Gawge
Accepted Solution

PatC_PSN wrote:

Gawge wrote:
I'm glad that Dom is no longer around - she promised me things and didn't deliver.

I believe the correct procedure is to start a Facebook protest group and write to Watchdog.

To be honest, I think they've got bigger fish to fry.

(Facebook that is - they are more concerned with witholding treatment for cancer patients unless a certain amount of people 'like' something).

0 Kudos

Re: Who's your favourite GD character?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

PatC_PSN

• Award Winner
80%
12 Rank
Progress
PatC_PSN
Accepted Solution

Gawge wrote:

PatC_PSN wrote:

Gawge wrote:
I'm glad that Dom is no longer around - she promised me things and didn't deliver.

I believe the correct procedure is to start a Facebook protest group and write to Watchdog.

To be honest, I think they've got bigger fish to fry.

(Facebook that is - they are more concerned with witholding treatment for cancer patients unless a certain amount of people 'like' something).

OK, that probably is a higher priority. And let's be honest, those clicking fingers can only do so much.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Pin-Pin-Ire

96%
07 Rank
Progress
Pin-Pin-Ire
Accepted Solution
I don't post as often as I once did, but the names that I always associate with GD are; fen, shane, danny, boffin, ratchet, ellie, gawge, pat, englishgolfer, project, arsenal, james, diddy, chewy, pasta, Kermit, Moghal, mike, Rockhard, Hydra, Ricz(:Lol:).

I will probably remember loads just after I post.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

fenian

95%
06 Rank
Progress
fenian
Accepted Solution
I cant believe you mentioned boffin but not iPad_iMac, you dissapoint son.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ProjectVRD

95%
06 Rank
Progress
ProjectVRD
Accepted Solution

Pin-Pin-Ire wrote:
I don't post as often as I once did, but the names that I always associate with GD are; fen, shane, danny, boffin, ratchet, ellie, gawge, pat, englishgolfer, project, arsenal, james, diddy, chewy, pasta, Kermit, Moghal, mike, Rockhard, Hydra, Ricz(:Lol:).

Don't know what happened, they just seemed to leave. :(

And you can add Warren to the list now, he is very active in GD.

0 Kudos

I am going to be rude and ask you follow me 

@TweetScientific

If I had my own way then you wouldn't have a choice

But you will find out about some ridiculously awesome stuff,

Like QUANTUM TELEVISIONS!!!!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

xLegioNx

95%
11 Rank
Progress
xLegioNx
Accepted Solution

ProjectVRD wrote:

Pin-Pin-Ire wrote:

Was :(

0 Kudos

Property of xLegioNx

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Diddymow

92%
08 Rank
Progress
Diddymow
Accepted Solution

ProjectVRD wrote:

Pin-Pin-Ire wrote:

I don't post here much because basically I got a life lol. Not saying you have to have no life to post on here but that's the main reason why I use to. These days most of my time is taken up by things like uni, work and my gf but uni ends in a few weeks so I might be back here a little more often.

0 Kudos

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

jungleboyfruit

94%
03 Rank
Progress
jungleboyfruit
Accepted Solution
Having a real life does sometimes distract you from the important things in life, like forums and stir fried noodles.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

dannyjt

88%
12 Rank
Progress
dannyjt
Accepted Solution

Diddymow wrote:

ProjectVRD wrote:

Pin-Pin-Ire wrote:

I don't post here much because basically I got a life lol. Not saying you have to have no life to post on here but that's the main reason why I use to. These days most of my time is taken up by things like uni, work and my gf but uni ends in a few weeks so I might be back here a little more often.

Wait, lives are real?

I always thought they were myths.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Ellie87

• Beta Tester
87%
05 Rank
Progress
Ellie87
Accepted Solution

Diddymow wrote:

ProjectVRD wrote:

Pin-Pin-Ire wrote:

I visit the forum occasionally. Mainly to read threads rather than post myself. Alot of the topics on GD nowadays put me off to be honest. Some threads are just nonsense, others start off reasonably well but then almost always descend into total silliness. There seems to be a load of private jokes floating around amongst certian members as well, and a thread will get completely derailed because of it. Pretty annoying.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Pin-Pin-Ire

96%
07 Rank
Progress
Pin-Pin-Ire
Accepted Solution

Ellie87 wrote:

Diddymow wrote:

ProjectVRD wrote:

Pin-Pin-Ire wrote:

I visit the forum occasionally. Mainly to read threads rather than post myself. Alot of the topics on GD nowadays put me off to be honest. Some threads are just nonsense, others start off reasonably well but then almost always descend into total silliness. There seems to be a load of private jokes floating around amongst certian members as well, and a thread will get completely derailed because of it. Pretty annoying.

That's exactly why I don't post here much anymore. :(
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
68%
02 Rank
Progress
BettySwollocks92
Accepted Solution

Pin-Pin-Ire wrote:

Ellie87 wrote:

Diddymow wrote:

ProjectVRD wrote:

Pin-Pin-Ire wrote:

That's exactly why I don't post here much anymore. :(

and that's why we do it :D

the gd pages go back to 2006 and it's always been the same

you people stopped posting quite a while ago and others filled your places twas ever thus with forums

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Spotter5

• Award Winner
97%
11 Rank
Progress
Spotter5
Accepted Solution
like the off topicness. GD is a nice place to just get away from life and be silly and be a completely different person to how you usually are.
0 Kudos

Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

xElfenLied_US

85%
06 Rank
Progress
xElfenLied_US
Accepted Solution

Ellie87 wrote:

Diddymow wrote:

ProjectVRD wrote:

Pin-Pin-Ire wrote:

I have to agree 100%. You can't post here without people completely going off-topic and derailing. Mods seriously need to kick some arse around here.

I admit I do it, but I'm nowhere near as bad as a lot of others on here. It makes me feel sorry for them, because I thought I was the one with a very sad life.

On topic though, I quite like Michelle, pretty much because all the guys on here are just too dominant this side of OPC and need to chill out on the beer and testosterone, plus she's the only person who talks sense on here.

Before anyone says I like her because she's only female, you're so late to the pun.

0 Kudos

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

michelle_tabor

• Beta Tester
92%
12 Rank
Progress
michelle_tabor
Accepted Solution

xElfenLied_US wrote:

Ellie87 wrote:

Diddymow wrote:

ProjectVRD wrote:

Pin-Pin-Ire wrote:

I have to agree 100%. You can't post here without people completely going off-topic and derailing. Mods seriously need to kick some arse around here.

I admit I do it, but I'm nowhere near as bad as a lot of others on here. It makes me feel sorry for them, because I thought I was the one with a very sad life.

On topic though, I quite like Michelle, pretty much because all the guys on here are just too dominant this side of OPC and need to chill out on the beer and testosterone, plus she's the only person who talks sense on here.

Before anyone says I like her because she's only female, you're so late to the pun.

thankyou!

that has cheered me up after a poop morning :) I like you too.

On an unrelated note, will a cheque do or do you prefer cash? ;)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

xElfenLied_US

85%
06 Rank
Progress
xElfenLied_US
Accepted Solution
Pasta will do fine :)
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
68%
02 Rank
Progress
BettySwollocks92
Accepted Solution

xElfenLied_US wrote:

you should have held out for lemon drizzle cake :P

0 Kudos

I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

xElfenLied_US

85%
06 Rank
Progress
xElfenLied_US
Accepted Solution

BettySwollocks92 wrote:

xElfenLied_US wrote:

you should have held out for lemon drizzle cake :P

Damn...you're so right :o

Michelle can I change my mind?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

dannyjt

88%
12 Rank
Progress
dannyjt
Accepted Solution

xElfenLied_US wrote:

Ellie87 wrote:

Diddymow wrote:

ProjectVRD wrote:

Pin-Pin-Ire wrote:

I thought better of you Elfen. There's the door >

0 Kudos

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Moghal2007

• Award Winner
95%
09 Rank
Progress
Moghal2007
Accepted Solution
Its the circle of life, people come, people leave.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Kermit1970

• Award Winner
100%
16 Rank