05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

playstation mobile :))

[ Edited ]
22 Replies 301 Views edited 05-06-2012
Coming to HTC phones so now with having a HTC one x You get the best with Tegra 3 and now ps1 classics how good is that. http://techcrunch.com/2012/06/04/sony-rebrands-their-playstation-suite-reveals-htc-as-their-first-th...
0 Kudos
LABELS:
Case: Corsair Carbide 540/MB: Asus P8Z77 WS/CPU: i7 2600k/GPU: 2X MSI 290s Gaming/Cooling: Corsair H80i/Ram: Kingston HyperX 16GB/PSU: Superflower 1000w Plat / 2TB Seagate Sata3 HDD+250GB Samsung Evo/Audio: Asus Xonar D2X/Philips Fidelio x1
ROCCAT Ryos MK Glow Mechanical / Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Steam-shankly1985 - Psn-shankly1985
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

xElfenLied_US

85%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xElfenLied_US
Accepted Solution
You need to explain more what PlayStation Mobile is. You've just said PlayStation Mobile comes to HTC, without telling us what this product is.
0 Kudos

Re: playstation mobile :))

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
/16

shankly1985

92%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
shankly1985
Accepted Solution
Its what the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play has got, now HTC have the rights for Sonys app for the app store to download ps games :)

xElfenLied_US wrote:
You need to explain more what PlayStation Mobile is. You've just said PlayStation Mobile comes to HTC, without telling us what this product is.
0 Kudos

Case: Corsair Carbide 540/MB: Asus P8Z77 WS/CPU: i7 2600k/GPU: 2X MSI 290s Gaming/Cooling: Corsair H80i/Ram: Kingston HyperX 16GB/PSU: Superflower 1000w Plat / 2TB Seagate Sata3 HDD+250GB Samsung Evo/Audio: Asus Xonar D2X/Philips Fidelio x1
/16

xElfenLied_US

85%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xElfenLied_US
Accepted Solution
OK so basically it's just a mobile app store with mini PS games?
0 Kudos

/16

shankly1985

92%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
shankly1985
Accepted Solution
Not just minis but ps1 games and ps2? not sure about that.

xElfenLied_US wrote:
OK so basically it's just a mobile app store with mini PS games?
0 Kudos

/16

xElfenLied_US

85%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xElfenLied_US
Accepted Solution
Oh right. OK.
0 Kudos

/16

shankly1985

92%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
shankly1985
Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

Award Winner
/16

shanethegooner

• Award Winner
93%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
shanethegooner
Accepted Solution

Is that because it flopped so much Sony need to reach out to other brands?

lolz.

0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

GraphiteGB

• Beta Tester
95%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GraphiteGB
Accepted Solution

AS posted in the E3 thread PSN store App will be installed By FIRMWARE update issued by HTC on the Devices that have a CPU that can run the emulator. 

Software Will be Specificaly Bug tested from Playstation mobile (PS-M). They will not be the same items as on PS3 store they will need an update of the store to issue the PS-M Updated title.

HTC supported devices will be no different than PS Vita (currently with no PSone or PS2 emulator as its waiting for PS-M converted titles) and Sony tablets.    

0 Kudos

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester.

I use Game Capture HD II to capture and upload videos on to youtube
Subscriber Plex app for PS4 AND PS3 out now... free versions built in to console OS...

Black screen on PC remote play showing up as windows GPU driver miss match, visit Intell, AMD, Nvidia to change your driver, downgrade of GPU driver may be required.
Beta Tester
/16

michelle_tabor

• Beta Tester
92%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
michelle_tabor
Accepted Solution
I will keep an eye on whats going on with this, I'm due a new phone in 6 months or so and was thinking of going samsung.

If there will be a new htc which can play ps1 and ps2 games (even if it is a less than perfect emulation) I might consider it.
0 Kudos

/16

fenian

95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
fenian
Accepted Solution

HTC firmware update? good luck with that, and if they do you will never get another update again.

So can some of the people that were laughing at microsoft tell me how this is in anyway better than smartglass that will be available on android/ios/win8?

0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

GraphiteGB

• Beta Tester
95%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GraphiteGB
Accepted Solution

fenian wrote:

HTC firmware update? good luck with that, and if they do you will never get another update again.

So can some of the people that were laughing at microsoft tell me how this is in anyway better than smartglass that will be available on android/ios/win8?

Smart glass is a dual screen with Xbox 360 running the tilte.

This is not remote play with the PS3 broadcasting the feed.

This does not require any connection to PS3. As the software is downloaded to the devices storage space.       

This is FULL GAMES on ANY Playstation Moblie device for 1 single download price.

(Well, was how it would work )

Thats up to 4 devices - PS vita, Tablets, Mobile phones. with only one payment,  yes its not currently doing that as the software won't run on vita.  ( PS3 was excluded as it did not have ARM CPU for the emulator that may change. )

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester.

I use Game Capture HD II to capture and upload videos on to youtube
Subscriber Plex app for PS4 AND PS3 out now... free versions built in to console OS...

Black screen on PC remote play showing up as windows GPU driver miss match, visit Intell, AMD, Nvidia to change your driver, downgrade of GPU driver may be required.
/16

fenian

95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
fenian
Accepted Solution

shankly1985 wrote:
Own a non branded and you get updates super fast

I only ever buy unbranded, I got an unbranded note now, before that an unbranded htc and they are awful with anything other than their new phones.

GraphiteGB wrote:

You didnt answer my question, how is it better? I seen all the people from this forum laughing at microsofts keynote, thanks for pointing out the differences, but if you could focus on advantages that would be nice, you didnt seem to list any.

0 Kudos

/16

shankly1985

92%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
shankly1985
Accepted Solution

Only new phones? Well how come they kept supporting HTC desire? They couldn't update desire to GB OTA so they went out there way to make it possible using a RUU for people who haven't even rooted there device. Desire got support right up to ice cream sandwitch and even got the ICS kernel posted on HTCdev. ICS stopped the full support simply because desire ROM was to small to hold it with out Root. On xda we all asked for kernel files from HTC and you know what they answered and give us the files.

fenian wrote:

shankly1985 wrote:
Own a non branded and you get updates super fast

I only ever buy unbranded, I got an unbranded note now, before that an unbranded htc and they are awful with anything other than their new phones.

GraphiteGB wrote:

You didnt answer my question, how is it better? I seen all the people from this forum laughing at microsofts keynote, thanks for pointing out the differences, but if you could focus on advantages that would be nice, you didnt seem to list any.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

shankly1985

92%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
shankly1985
Accepted Solution
HTC are very good at releasing updates, the one x has had 3 big one since release. Its the network provides that slow things right down. Own a non branded and you get updates super fast.

fenian wrote:

0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

DNAtlantic

• Beta Tester
97%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
DNAtlantic
Accepted Solution

xElfenLied_US wrote:

You've got one attitude problem there Elfen :P There is a link directing you to what Playstation Mobile is. 

It doesn't really interest me this Playstation Mobile.. I've got a Vita to play games with on the go! :3

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

shankly1985

92%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
shankly1985
Accepted Solution
I posted first without the link couldn't find much right away after the announcement. :)
0 Kudos

/16

xElfenLied_US

85%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xElfenLied_US
Accepted Solution

DNAtlantic wrote:

xElfenLied_US wrote:

You've got one attitude problem there Elfen :P There is a link directing you to what Playstation Mobile is. 

It doesn't really interest me this Playstation Mobile.. I've got a Vita to play games with on the go! :3

DNA you're the one with the problem. You keep finding posts of mine to pick on. Get lost. Nothing in my post was with attitutude, it was fact. 

If it wasn't me saying it, it would've been someone else, but you wouldn't have commented then would you? Because it wouldn't have been me.

Go away you pest. Just because you got some MVP, doesn't mean you're any better than us. You don't even deserve the title what with the way you treat members.

0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

TalllPaul

• Beta Tester
97%
11 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TalllPaul
Accepted Solution
Don't start or I will tell the headmaster
0 Kudos

/16

ronilzizou

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ronilzizou
Accepted Solution

Hows this different from FPSE or other emulators? 

0 Kudos

I am not Tedthedog... i am ZIZOUthedog

/16

shankly1985

92%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
shankly1985
Accepted Solution
Simple it offers better support from sony and its not just ps1 games. Plus the fact its a 100x better emulator. If you played any xperia play games you would know that.
0 Kudos

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel