Reply
30 May 2012
By Soulcollector1

Soulcollector1

  • Offline
40%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

us psn login works here

9 Replies 205 Views Created 30-05-2012

so this my first post did not even know could login before but sometimes visit here for news.

 

Is it a bug or are us accounts supose to be able to login here with same details? its not just forums btw all eu site even shows my us friends/trophies.

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
shanethegooner
Award Winner
09
/16

shanethegooner

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
90%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: us psn login works here


Soulcollector1 wrote:

so this my first post did not even know could login before but sometimes visit here for news.

 

Is it a bug or are us accounts supose to be able to login here with same details? its not just forums btw all eu site even shows my us friends/trophies.


You can login into any PlayStation site with your PSN details, no matter what region you're from.

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Soulcollector1
02
/16

Soulcollector1

  • Offline
40%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: us psn login works here

oh i was not aware of that thanks id of tried long ago if i knew.

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10 (190 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
shanethegooner
Award Winner
09
/16

shanethegooner

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
90%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: us psn login works here

Same goes for on the PS3 as well. If you were to visit the UK, you can sign into PSN using your US PSN details. Smiley Happy

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10 (188 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
PatC_PSN
Award Winner
12
/16

PatC_PSN

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
80%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: us psn login works here


Soulcollector1 wrote:

oh i was not aware of that thanks id of tried long ago if i knew.



You must be really kicking yourself now!

 

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Soulcollector1
02
/16

Soulcollector1

  • Offline
40%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: us psn login works here

yes kicking myself some got eu friends ask why never message them here on forums well now i can hehe.

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Warren_Jeeves
Award Winner
15
/16

Warren_Jeeves

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
92%
15 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: us psn login works here

I'm surprised there's not more Americans here than there is seeing how bad the US forums are.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10 (175 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Highlighted
englishgolfer
MVP
15
/16

englishgolfer

  • MVP
  • Offline
99%
15 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: us psn login works here


shanethegooner wrote:

Soulcollector1 wrote:

so this my first post did not even know could login before but sometimes visit here for news.

 

Is it a bug or are us accounts supose to be able to login here with same details? its not just forums btw all eu site even shows my us friends/trophies.


You can login into any PlayStation site with your PSN details, no matter what region you're from.



PSN? you're so 2011. it's called SEN nowadays huff.gif

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
xElfenLied_US
06
/16

xElfenLied_US

  • Offline
85%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: us psn login works here

Well I'd be pretty worried if we didn't since I've been using my US account to post for a good while now Smiley Indifferent
Не верь, не бойся, не проси


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
strangeplaice
Award Winner
09
/16

strangeplaice

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
97%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: us psn login works here

At first glance you wouldn't realise the US has a forum anymore, it's nice to see a new face round here though! Smiley Very Happy
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos