01 Mar 2014
By: BigBoyBanksy Member 28 Posts

April 2014 Playstation Plus Content Guess Thread

128 Replies 87,710 Views Created 01-03-2014

Now the March games have been announced for both EU and US, It's time for the April 2014 PS+ content guess.
Firstly some house rules, the same as http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Plus/March-2014-Playstation-Plus-Content-Guess-Th...

• You MUST guess all five games in one post, further posts are discussion posts and do not count towards guesses, You CANhowever edit previous posts
  • The Guesses are 1 Playstation 4 Game, 2 Playstation 3 Games and 2 Playstation Vita Games
  • You CANNOT guess games that have been in the IGC before as the games won't be added to the IGC twice, Please crosscheck HERE if unsure
  • You CANNOT  labelling leaks and rumours as your own guess, it's obvious what you have done and the aim of this game is to have fun so you won't excalty be winning any prizes 

I'll start
PS4: Octodad (The Devs have said they are aiming for an early to mid April launch on PS4, around the time the PS+ games will go live)
PS3: Payday 2 (US have already got this)
PS3: Hotline Miami (again already been on US PS+ but not EU)
PS Vita: Persona 4 gold (not been any sort of sale since before xmas, hopefully saving it for plus)
PS Vita: Lone Surivior (On US PS+ for March and I don't think EU has had it yet).

Can't wait to see how wrong I am like last month but I always find it fun to guess these sort of things 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 129 (87,710 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: April 2014 Playstation Plus Content Guess Thread

PS4: Octodad
PS3: Dishonored (allready was on a big sale, makes sense to give it for free)
Ps3: Tales of Xillia (i was also going to say Payday 2, but then decided to go with something different. But you are probably going to be right about Payday)
PSV: Persona Golden
PSV: Lone Survivor

I'm allready running out of Vita games to put on the list :smileyhappy:.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 129 (87,688 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

The last couple of months of PS+ for Vita have been poor to me, I already have mod racers and Pixel Junk Monsters (and highly recommend them) and Dynasty Warriors and Smart as aren't my cup of tea :/. Like you said I think they have run out of good vita games that are 3rd party and are saving 1st party for when they hopefully change Uncharted and Gravity Rush
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 129 (87,676 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Payday 2 ps3 and for some reason ninokuni ps4 driveclub and vita maybe a Lego game lol
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 129 (87,153 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

PS4 - secret ponchos
PS3 - payday 2, dishonoured
Vita - No idea!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 129 (87,110 Views)
0 Kudos

Rif.: April 2014 Playstation Plus Content Guess Thread

PS4: a good game please.

PS3: Dishonored - Dead space 3

PSVita: i don't know

URL=http://www.ludomedia.it/Gamercard][IMG]http://www.ludomedia.it/Gamercard-psn/425x125/milan/ita-viper94.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 129 (85,879 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

PS4: Daylight

PS3: Payday 2 & Black Flag

PS VITA: Dead Nation (Was free on ps4 and is rumoured to come out on the vita) & ratchet and clank QFoRCE

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 129 (85,687 Views)
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

My bet is:

PS4: Octodad (thanks God I don't have a PS4 yet)

PS3: Ni No Kuni (:Frown: alrealdy have)

PS3: Dishonoured

Vita: Metal Gear Solid HD (again, I know, but as they want boost PS Vita sales since the lauch of PS4, I think they should "repost" same games.

Vita: Hotline Miami

I thinks this month we are gonna have a RPG in one of them.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 129 (84,115 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

I hope your right with ni no kuni, I can't really afford to buy South Park at the moment (wouldn't surprise me if that is PS+ bound in a year) so want a good RPG to put some hours into and have been holding off Ni No Kuni for a while because I was hoping it was going to be plus bound soon along was Dragons Crown  

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 129 (83,006 Views)
0 Kudos

PS4 - Driveclub

PS3 - Payday 2 & God of War Ascension

PS Vita - Asssassins creed Liberations & The Wolf among us

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 129 (83,003 Views)
0 Kudos