PlayStation®Network

PlayStation®Plus

PlayStation®Plus

Level 1

Re: PSN + Explained

Hi

Thansk for the update

I think I will be getting this I really like the idea of auto update so it doesnt interfere with my gaming time

Stupid question (Does it turn the PS3 off afterwards)

Cheers

Mikeeyboy

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 235 (1,830 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

mikeeyboy wrote:

Hi

Thansk for the update

I think I will be getting this I really like the idea of auto update so it doesnt interfere with my gaming time

Stupid question (Does it turn the PS3 off afterwards)

Cheers

Mikeeyboy

Yes.

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 235 (1,828 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

This is slightly disappointing.

I'm not fussed about Beta's as the games are usually bugged and not enjoyable. I think i would rather wait for release. Don't see the point in Automatic downloading updates for games that i might not play for months and the games i will either own anyway or not want for a reason. So what else is there?? Theme's and Avatars....?!?!

I was thinking about getting this but not sure if i will now.

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 235 (1,817 Views)
0 Kudos

So.. We'll be able to purchase PSN+ with Prepaid Cards? 

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 235 (1,788 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Enriches wrote:

So.. We'll be able to purchase PSN+ with Prepaid Cards? 

Yes.
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 235 (1,779 Views)
Level 2

3 x £20 PSN cards from thehut.com for £48.18 delivered using code P2G50
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 235 (1,765 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

The only thing that interests me is the automatic download of updates...everything else is just fluff. I don't know if its worth the £40 a year price tag though.
Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 235 (1,748 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

With the four games you receive each month, do the PSP Games play on the PS3? Or do you have to own a PSP to play them?
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 235 (1,730 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

yeah no way is it worth it, i'm sure it will be after a year or so when more and more stuff is added to it. but the trash it launches with is just filler crap. demos? updates? minis?

what we need and i would pay for is... updated internet browsers, cross game chat (skype ideally, like psp), more home content (not just advertising spaces)  and i'd love custom avatars, but i understand why they don't wanna do that.

but yeah, the fluff that psn+ is launching with is almost offensive to ask people to pay for. not only does it just give us more of the crap we already have but also it completely ignores what it knows psn user really want. waste of money!

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 235 (1,729 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Looks like Sony have shot themselves in the foot. Why what a few months to get more features on it before releasing i tbecause as it for the first couple of months it is not worth £40.

I also have most of the games on the list for the first 2 months so what am I paying for as I have paid for most of it anyway. I agree if the was a game save cloud or the extended warranty it might be worth it but not in its current form it is not. 

I wonder what Sony would do if they get alot less subscriptions that they predicted.

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 235 (1,663 Views)
0 Kudos