Level 2

Re: PSN PASSES

lol :smileyhappy: Don't know ,but he'll never have as many as us Jack . Renze alt account..
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17 (189 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Nice try, but nobody here is going to believe that is me. For one, I never use "lol" - I'm far too old for that.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17 (184 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

I do not suffer fools gladly. You know who you are.:smileytongue: Renze alt account
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17 (177 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

:smileyfrustrated: the world of the PS forums also resort to alt accounts.. How sad.

photo mystic_sig_zps1205e126.jpg
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17 (164 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

im sure impersonating another member is against the T&C's
hopefully we will see him banned
Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17 (151 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

By the way, Renze is from New Zealand. They don't have kangaroos there.

regards
Rob
RandAPle4 on a tombstone because I get killed alot.
Please use plain text.
1 Kudos
Message 16 of 17 (138 Views)
1 Kudos
Level 2

I don't see too much of a problem with it. There are a few tweaks that need to be made to the concept first though.

Some people rent games to see if they like it enough to spend $100+ on first. You can't do that with the current online pass system. Not without paying around $15 for a pass to play it for one night and potentially hate it and never play it again.

Also, it kills that safety net of being able to return a game for full store credit if it just plain sucks. Once you use that one-time-use code you can't return it for what it cost you to buy possibly the same day even. I know that they don't like people returning their games to the store within the first week and getting something else but if they made a better game, maybe people would keep it longer than a week.

They need to make it so that any account can try the online experience for say an hour or two and see if they wanna spend the cash on it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17 (59 Views)
0 Kudos