Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: PSN PASSES

lol :smileyhappy: Don't know ,but he'll never have as many as us Jack . Renze alt account..
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17 (203 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Nice try, but nobody here is going to believe that is me. For one, I never use "lol" - I'm far too old for that.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17 (198 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I do not suffer fools gladly. You know who you are.:smileytongue: Renze alt account
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17 (191 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

:smileyfrustrated: the world of the PS forums also resort to alt accounts.. How sad.

photo mystic_sig_zps1205e126.jpg
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17 (178 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

im sure impersonating another member is against the T&C's
hopefully we will see him banned
Raptr Gamercard
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17 (165 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

By the way, Renze is from New Zealand. They don't have kangaroos there.

regards
Rob
deader than the ANZ forum :( .
1 Kudos
Message 16 of 17 (152 Views)
1 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I don't see too much of a problem with it. There are a few tweaks that need to be made to the concept first though.

Some people rent games to see if they like it enough to spend $100+ on first. You can't do that with the current online pass system. Not without paying around $15 for a pass to play it for one night and potentially hate it and never play it again.

Also, it kills that safety net of being able to return a game for full store credit if it just plain sucks. Once you use that one-time-use code you can't return it for what it cost you to buy possibly the same day even. I know that they don't like people returning their games to the store within the first week and getting something else but if they made a better game, maybe people would keep it longer than a week.

They need to make it so that any account can try the online experience for say an hour or two and see if they wanna spend the cash on it.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17 (73 Views)
0 Kudos