By: Envisager Community Manager 8,013 Posts

PlayStation Plus - May Survey

[ Edited ]
5 Replies 2,784 Views edited 12-05-2014
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (2,784 Views)
Level 6

Re: PlayStation Plus - May Survey

Everybody's Golf is seriously cool & addictive. I bought it in 2012, and it entertained me for many hours :smileyhappy: If anyone with PS+ & PSV is wondering if they should download it or not, just do it!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (2,301 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Although I was looking forward to playing Payday 2 based on what I had heard, when I actually played I found it extremely boring. I played offline though, wonder online makes it much different. One more annoying thing is that it has an update of the same size as of the original game.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (2,284 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

[ Edited ]

It's nice to be asked, but, why the survey all of a sudden, will it make any difference to what is offered?

There should also probably be something between awesome and average, I dunno, maybe 'good'? :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (2,272 Views)
0 Kudos

i liked murasama and pupeter games , the other ones dont really care. i would really like it if u put transistor for ps4 and persona 4 golden on igc for next month, that would be awesome :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (2,241 Views)
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I can't give my opinions on the other games, only owning a PS4 and not a Vita or PS3: (BTW, if you are looking for poll feedback, it might be good to add a Do not have PS4/PS3/PSVita option to the respective game polls) But I can give my opinion on the one game I did play, which was Stick it To The Man.

I did not enjoy it. At all.

I'm all for different types of indie games and there are some good ones I liked like Mercenary Kings, but out of the ones I played since getting a PS4 I feel Stick It To The Man was the worst. I did not find it funny, I do not think it had good gameplay, and even while I was playing it I just felt bored. And that is a crime for any game. I'm just glad I did not buy it.

Here's hoping the next PS4 game is much better.

Sorry if I cause offense, this is JUST my opinion. For all I know others may love it. But considering as I speak the poll is 32% average vs 31% awful, I don't think that the case.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (2,098 Views)
0 Kudos