Playstation Staff

PlayStation Plus - May Survey

[ Edited ]
5 Replies 2,853 Views edited 12-05-2014
Message 1 of 6 (2,853 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: PlayStation Plus - May Survey

Everybody's Golf is seriously cool & addictive. I bought it in 2012, and it entertained me for many hours :smileyhappy: If anyone with PS+ & PSV is wondering if they should download it or not, just do it!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (2,370 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Although I was looking forward to playing Payday 2 based on what I had heard, when I actually played I found it extremely boring. I played offline though, wonder online makes it much different. One more annoying thing is that it has an update of the same size as of the original game.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (2,353 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

It's nice to be asked, but, why the survey all of a sudden, will it make any difference to what is offered?

There should also probably be something between awesome and average, I dunno, maybe 'good'? :smileywink:

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (2,341 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

i liked murasama and pupeter games , the other ones dont really care. i would really like it if u put transistor for ps4 and persona 4 golden on igc for next month, that would be awesome :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (2,310 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I can't give my opinions on the other games, only owning a PS4 and not a Vita or PS3: (BTW, if you are looking for poll feedback, it might be good to add a Do not have PS4/PS3/PSVita option to the respective game polls) But I can give my opinion on the one game I did play, which was Stick it To The Man.

I did not enjoy it. At all.

I'm all for different types of indie games and there are some good ones I liked like Mercenary Kings, but out of the ones I played since getting a PS4 I feel Stick It To The Man was the worst. I did not find it funny, I do not think it had good gameplay, and even while I was playing it I just felt bored. And that is a crime for any game. I'm just glad I did not buy it.

Here's hoping the next PS4 game is much better.

Sorry if I cause offense, this is JUST my opinion. For all I know others may love it. But considering as I speak the poll is 32% average vs 31% awful, I don't think that the case.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (2,167 Views)
0 Kudos