[EN] Archive

PlayStation®Portable Technical Help

PlayStation®Portable Technical Help

20 Jun 2012
By: xSharpi

4 Posts

What games have online servers up and running?

1 Reply 449 Views Created 20-06-2012

I recently got a PSPgo about a couple days ago, before I buy any games, I was sundering if someone can tell me some games that have online multiplexer still up and on. I don't want a game where I can't play multiplayer.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (449 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Re: What games have online servers up and running?

I think all first party Sony titles that use the old Central Station (CS) handle are off. Later Sony titles that require PSN login are probably on for example Resistance Retribution, Modnation Racers (PSP) and Little Big Planet's online features. 

EA game servers that are off can be found in the link below.http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates 

Some are still on i know Medal of Honor Heroes is still running but the sequel was retired a while back.

Some of the retired games can be played online via the PS3's (PS3 requires a wired connection to do this) Adhoc Party feature with games that feature adhoc multiplayer. To play this way would be best with organised meet-ups set a time and date and Lobby number to use.

I have used Adhoc party this way with Modnation Racers (PSP) PSN message, called or texted relatives to organise where and when.

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (447 Views)
0 Kudos