14 Feb 2013

Playstation Staff

forgot log in ID

4 Replies 285 Views Created 14-02-2013

does anyone know how u can find out what email address used when I signed up for my PSN account, My ps3 broke and had to get a new 1 but I cant remember my log in to get all my old game play back!! Ive had to log in on my partners name just to ask this question, I know my password and ive tryed using the 4 email accounts ive ever had in my life but none are recognised, i know my online id also, very frustrated :smileysad: xx

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (285 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: forgot log in ID

Ring Sony Support, as long as you didn't lie about your D.O.B they should be able to tell you your email address you used
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (263 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

daviem1301 wrote:

does anyone know how u can find out what email address used when I signed up for my PSN account, My ps3 broke and had to get a new 1 but I cant remember my log in to get all my old game play back!! Ive had to log in on my partners name just to ask this question, I know my password and ive tryed using the 4 email accounts ive ever had in my life but none are recognised, i know my online id also, very frustrated :smileysad: xx

If you've forgotten the address you used then call up Customer Support who will ask you to confirm your details before helping you get back into the account :smileyhappy:

Good luck and let us know if you have any luck.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (258 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hi Thanks for replies! Im getting my account back :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:, it will be up and running with in 24 hours add me if u wanna watch me gettin destroyed at Black ops 2 lol.

xX_suzie1612_Xx

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (242 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Glad to hear it! :smileyvery-happy:
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (234 Views)
0 Kudos