14 Feb 2013

Playstation Staff

forgot log in ID

4 Replies 277 Views Created 14-02-2013

does anyone know how u can find out what email address used when I signed up for my PSN account, My ps3 broke and had to get a new 1 but I cant remember my log in to get all my old game play back!! Ive had to log in on my partners name just to ask this question, I know my password and ive tryed using the 4 email accounts ive ever had in my life but none are recognised, i know my online id also, very frustrated :smileysad: xx

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (277 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: forgot log in ID

Ring Sony Support, as long as you didn't lie about your D.O.B they should be able to tell you your email address you used
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (255 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

daviem1301 wrote:

does anyone know how u can find out what email address used when I signed up for my PSN account, My ps3 broke and had to get a new 1 but I cant remember my log in to get all my old game play back!! Ive had to log in on my partners name just to ask this question, I know my password and ive tryed using the 4 email accounts ive ever had in my life but none are recognised, i know my online id also, very frustrated :smileysad: xx

If you've forgotten the address you used then call up Customer Support who will ask you to confirm your details before helping you get back into the account :smileyhappy:

Good luck and let us know if you have any luck.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (250 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hi Thanks for replies! Im getting my account back :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:, it will be up and running with in 24 hours add me if u wanna watch me gettin destroyed at Black ops 2 lol.

xX_suzie1612_Xx

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (234 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Glad to hear it! :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (226 Views)