Other Systems

PlayStation®Portable

PlayStation®Portable

Level 1

Re: Buy/Register a PSP Go and get 10 Free Games!

I hate waiting for stuff, I am like this after 7 days, I dont know if I will actually last a month. I am sure this is a ploy to get us to buy some games from PSN while we wait....

Please use plain text.
Message 1210 of 1,601 (887 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Well for someone who's on day 27 like me you just lose hope really you just get bored and fed up phone Sony on Saturday oh I'm looking forward to this

Please use plain text.
Message 1211 of 1,601 (884 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

You know what really ***** me off man, the fact that they dont even email us to tell us that our code is on the way, or that we correctly downlaoded the theme, you have been sitting their for 27 days without a clue, they are just bloody ***** LOL ! we want our games sony!

Please use plain text.
Message 1212 of 1,601 (872 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

I've been waiting since the 10th August for mine almost up now for my 30 days going to have a slanging match again with Sony after seeing someone waited 12 hours for their code.

I've since bought Socom 3 and MGS Peace Walker out of complete boredom (and they still don't send me a code). 

it seems to me that Sony put the newer downloads of the theme on the top of the list and the people waiting seem to go lower down even though they have been waiting longer. A total screw up.

The Sony Care Line said I had DL'ed the theme properly why can't they send codes in the proper way too?

Please use plain text.
Message 1213 of 1,601 (859 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Maybe they should change the offer title to "Buy a PSP Go and possibly get 10 free games eventually"

Day 10 for me now, currently using my PSP to wedge the door open.

Its a good offer but the execution sucks. As someone said, the waiting would be ok if there was some system of notification that the process had been activated and was in hand. As it is I have no idea wether I've even done everything correctly or not. I must have trawled my account settings 300 times at least.

Oh well, cest la vie.

Please use plain text.
Message 1214 of 1,601 (827 Views)
0 Kudos

xRe: Buy/Register a PSP Go and get 10 Free Games!

in how much time i rieceve the email? for the code

Please use plain text.
Message 1218 of 1,601 (811 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

hRe: Buy/Register a PSP Go and get 10 Free Games!

got my go yesterday...

updated..

signed in on my PSP..

Downloaded theme..

should I get a email letting me know I have done it right?? or do I just wait it out??

Please use plain text.
Message 1219 of 1,601 (786 Views)
0 Kudos

sss?Re: hRe: Buy/Register a PSP Go and get 10 Free Games!

who can tell me when i reiceve the eimail for the code

Please use plain text.
Message 1220 of 1,601 (773 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Unfortunately no one, I called Sony again yesterday, 2ce without a decent response, just cant believe this is being handled so badly by a major company like Sony..

Please use plain text.
Message 1221 of 1,601 (730 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

day 29 *sigh* i really cant be bothered to phone sony this is just so *****ing retarded

Please use plain text.
Message 1222 of 1,601 (675 Views)
0 Kudos