You can't.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 18 (311 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: How Do You Use iTunes On The PSP

You can't.

You actually can but i dont know how to use it because i have wma songs on my psp not mp3!
3969.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 18 (311 Views)
0 Kudos

u need you psp hooked up to your router then u need to download this programe then when it is downloaded it gives you a ip address that links up to your i tunes then it is like a rss channel on your psp but the catch is u need to keep your pc on all the time when u want to listen if u want the programme just say in this form
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 18 (311 Views)
0 Kudos

Wma is a lot better than mp3 anyway and itunes is awful.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 18 (311 Views)
0 Kudos

Wma is a lot better than mp3 anyway And? iTunes uses AAC encoding. and itunes is awful. Care to qualify this? I find iTunes to be a great program, it does everything I want and does it well. Oh, and the smart playlists are really useful.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 18 (311 Views)
0 Kudos

Wma is better than AAC. Google "itunes is crap" and you'll get tons of reasons why. For one apple music store quality is awful compared to a cd 128Kbps AAC is a joke. AAC is no better than mp3 anyway.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 18 (311 Views)
0 Kudos

Wma is better than AAC. Google "itunes is crap" and you'll get tons of reasons why. For one apple music store quality is awful compared to a cd 128Kbps AAC is a joke. AAC is no better than mp3 anyway.

You're always going to find more complaints than compliments about anything on the net, it's human nature. That doesn't mean it's crap though, it's just individual opinions.

I stand by iTunes, I use it daily and unless you're playing your music through a PA or something 128kbps is fine. If you're that bothered about quality you can always up the settings on the import preference pane or even change from AAC to AIFF if you want.

Personally I think that 128kbps AAC sounds much better than 128kbps WMA.

What program do you recommend as an alternative to iTunes anyway?
It can't be Windoze Media Player, surely....
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 18 (311 Views)
0 Kudos

I just use folders sorted by artist, way faster than using a program and you can just drag and drop music instead of using stupid syncs. On the psp with decent headphones I can definatley tell the difference between 192 and 128Kbps. I certainly wouldn't pay the price Apple are charging for a 128kbps drm protected song when I can get free losless music from bittorrent.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 18 (311 Views)
0 Kudos

AAC is better then mp3 cuz AAC crushes the song file even more which means more songs and lool at mp3 players a 512 mb can only hold 95 songs so windows media player sucks and so do cheap standerd mp3 players
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 18 (311 Views)
0 Kudos