Level 6

Re: PSP go frozen!!!

CharcoalDragon wrote:

no not like.

it was frozen, he couldn't turn it off, it continued to drain the battery until there was no more power, it turned off by default , he plugged it in to give it power again, and now it works. 

that's my gathering into the matter. 

Well if thats how it went down thats a weird one. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 29 (9,099 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I too had this same problem when playing Resistance.

Since there is no way to restart it and you can't remove the battery, the only way is to let it go flat.

I only hope this is a one off problem, 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 29 (9,075 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

s0ny knows how to ***** ***** up. you now have to take it apart and remove and re-insert the battery and s0ny hates peaple for opening it but that will force peaple to open it. how stupid is s0ny, microsoft, nintendo, apple, and sega? they are all stupid and ritch and greedy I'm a Juggalo and hate ritch greedy *****s.
R.I.P http://thepiratebay.org/ 2003-2009 you will be missed. "the pirate bay will always live and burn in our hearts... it shall only exist as a mere memory we shall not forget long live the true pirate pirate bay"
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 29 (8,977 Views)
0 Kudos

Hold the power switch off for literally ten seconds. It works.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 29 (8,954 Views)
0 Kudos

Sir, you just made my day with this. :smileyhappy:

I had a lot of trouble trying to figure out how to turn off my psp go after freezing while listening to music (it's pretty weird that everything doesn't works except adjusting the lcd brightness and volume :smileytongue:) and that instruction fixed it! Though, after seeing most of my music files not loading or blank on the screen usually in a group, whenever I play any of these blank music files, my psp suddenly freezes everytime! Then, just as the problem got any more worse, any of my artist/album files can't load and then my entire music files can't open and freezes again! I just can't understand or know how to fix this, and pretty sure I'll need to spend more money just for Sony to help fix this problem. :/

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 29 (8,646 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

MattAstr wrote:

I too had this same problem when playing Resistance.

Since there is no way to restart it and you can't remove the battery, the only way is to let it go flat.

I only hope this is a one off problem, 

Uhh I'm not expert but removing the battery is not the smartest thing to do... I guess it would act like a computer after you pull the plug... That is it screws up sometimes.

Feel free to add me!! ---> IcArus_11
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 29 (8,619 Views)
0 Kudos

Thank you this worked

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 29 (8,251 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Defrost it in the microwave?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 29 (8,199 Views)
0 Kudos

was the circle in bottom right corner moving, coz mine isnt, and i jst bought it had it like 3 hrs and it froze

Weird is cool, so just deal with it! Ciao XD
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 29 (8,086 Views)
0 Kudos

doesnt matter left it overnight and it works XD woooooo

Weird is cool, so just deal with it! Ciao XD
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 29 (8,054 Views)
0 Kudos