21 Jan 2008

Playstation Staff

PSP to ps3

3 Replies 609 Views Created 21-01-2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone can help me with this......
I recently got a ps3, i've had a psp for sometime and was wanting to connect it up to the internet via the ps3 (i'm sure this is possible as the ps3 acts as an access point). I have my ps3 linked to the internet via my pc (it acts as the gateway). I have a connection to my ps3 through my psp but i get the error: A DNS error has occurred (80410402). Any idea how i can get round this? or is it not possible going on the internet with my setup??

Secondly i am trying to update the psp via downloading the update and then transferring it, but the psp cannot see the file......

Thanks in advance for your help.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (609 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: PSP to ps3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone can help me with this......
I recently got a ps3, i've had a psp for sometime and was wanting to connect it up to the internet via the ps3 (i'm sure this is possible as the ps3 acts as an access point). I have my ps3 linked to the internet via my pc (it acts as the gateway). I have a connection to my ps3 through my psp but i get the error: A DNS error has occurred (80410402). Any idea how i can get round this? or is it not possible going on the internet with my setup??

Secondly i am trying to update the psp via downloading the update and then transferring it, but the psp cannot see the file......

Thanks in advance for your help.

make an "UPDATE" folder within GAME and put the update data into that :Thumbs:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (609 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

im having the same nightmare any1 can help plzzzzzz it wont let me connect the psp onto the ps3?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (516 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Turn on remote play both on your ps3 and your psp and you should be fine.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (505 Views)
0 Kudos