Other Systems

PlayStation®Portable

PlayStation®Portable

Level 1

Re: PSPgo UMD Promotion Explained

i did the whole rewards and GT thing 2 days ago. but i still haven't recieved my reward games or GT. Did I do something wrong?
Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 151 (5,162 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

DarkMantis wrote:
i did the whole rewards and GT thing 2 days ago. but i still haven't recieved my reward games or GT. Did I do something wrong?

Me too... Am guessing that its cos its the weekend. Here's hoping they arrive today!!
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 151 (5,158 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I'm not being greedy, but is this a on-shot deal?
Or can I do it with multiple PSPs?

I have 3 PSPs (an old 1000 and two 2000s [one working other with a broken LCD]).
And over 30 UMD based games.

Can I do this offer with all 3 of my old PSPs giving me a possible 9 games, or can I only link one PSP?

As I said, I'm not being greedy, I've paid for 3 PSPs and a heap of games, so I think I'm entitled to what I'm asking. 
"I live my life one video game at a time."
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 151 (5,156 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

You can only register your GO once, and you have to use the same PSN login ID to register the UMD on your older PSP, so you will only get three games...
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 151 (5,138 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I hope they do arrive today :/ also, the go's screen is made of glass. i got fingerprints over it..im so *****. i need a special glass cloth or something that wont scratch the screen, and ideas or advice?
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 151 (5,110 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Theres an app for that..... Kidding!

I use the one that came with my glasses.

Shouldve gone to Specsavers!

(boom boom)

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 151 (5,092 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Please note this information!

Copyright protection information is invalid (8010850e)

If you download your games to your PS3 first and then attempt to copy the game across to your PSPgo via USB cable you will recieve this error. 

We're still investigating this error, so for the moment if you have not yet redeemed your voucher, please redeem and download your games via your PSPgo only. 

We're still coming up with a solution for those who have redeemed the voucher and are now recieving the error message, and we'll update you as soon as we have a solution for you.

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 151 (5,041 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Moshii wrote:

Please note this information!

Copyright protection information is invalid (8010850e)

If you download your games to your PS3 first and then attempt to copy the game across to your PSPgo via USB cable you will recieve this error. 

We're still investigating this error, so for the moment if you have not yet redeemed your voucher, please redeem and download your games via your PSPgo only. 

We're still coming up with a solution for those who have redeemed the voucher and are now recieving the error message, and we'll update you as soon as we have a solution for you.

What if...

You start the download on your PSPGo, and it fails? 

Can you continue (re-download) on the PS3 then transfer it across?  (PS3 of course offers background DL, resume and better speed...)

And can you DL a second copy to your PS3 as a backup?  (Or, forgive my ignorance, can you copy across to PS3 content downloaded direct to PSPGo?)

Hope you have answers to some, or all, of these... :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 151 (4,982 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I'd recommend just downloading via your PSP, or using Media Go on your PC. I've had no issues so far :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 151 (4,973 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I cant get this to work.

I activated my pspgo against my old PSN account, then I disconnected (well disconnected after downloading the GT Theme).

I then connected via my PSP 1000 and logged into same PSN account.

I then went to psp go rewards and selected the download slot.

It downloads and then does nothing. It doesnt ask for UMD at all (doesnt prompt for anything).

Even following your instructions, it still doesnt work. How do you know if its worked (apart from getting an email).

At the moment my PSPGO is useless, I cant use my UMD's on it and this is the only way to get something back.

Dont fancy buying games I own again.

I also downloaded the GT theme promo, exactly as it said, that to doesnt do what it says. Im so confused, this feels like a last minute setup and Im not the only 1 confused by all this.

Message Edited by F0L1000 on 06-10-2009 10:31 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 151 (4,915 Views)
0 Kudos