23 Jul 2011
Playstation Staff

Should I get a psp Go, 3000 or wait for vita

2 Replies 646 Views Created 23-07-2011

Now the thing is I can get 10 free games with psp go which I am now seriously considering but can i use my psp discs for the psp go is that possible? and where can i buy psp go in new zealand ive looked in almost every store and i cant find it/

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (646 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Should I get a psp Go, 3000 or wait for vita

i curently have a psp 3000 and i am planing to buy the vita. i never bought the psp go because i wanted to keep my didcs, no discs will work on the go or the vita but this extra space gives more battery life and peformance enhancements. you are probably finding it hard to find a psp go in stores simply because retailers dont buy them off sony because they know that hardly anyone will buy them.

I would wait for the vita to come out because it's simply better than the the go. once the vita comes out everyone will ditch the 3000 and the go and there will be no-one to play with on servers, that is if sony will keep them up for that long. The 10 free games isn't a bad deal but like "little big planet" and "mod-nation racers" many current psp games have been remastered for the vita.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (634 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Should I get a psp Go, 3000 or wait for vita

I just got a ps3 with the 10 free games and the 2 games from my welcome back and all the ps+ freebies.

I personally think its pretty good deal. and will definatley keep me happy until vita

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (611 Views)
0 Kudos