Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: So very underused RSS function, what a gold mine!

BBC Radio 1 Podcasts

(Same as usual open them links in PSP browser and add them as RSS channels when prompted)

Best of Chris Moyles 

• Best of Chris Moyles
  • Weekly highlights from the award-winning Chris Moyles breakfast show, as broadcast by Chris and team every morning from 6.30am to 10am.

Huw Stephens
  • Huw Stephens
  • The most exciting new music from emerging artists and DIY labels introduced to you by Radio 1's Huw Stephens. Hip-Hop, Drum n' Bass, Electronica, Indi...

Radio 1 Chart Show

• Radio 1 Chart Show
  • Reggie presents a bite-sized run-down of Radio 1's Official Chart Show top 40 singles and downloads, and chats to some of the artists tipping the top ...

Radio 1 Mini Mix

• Radio 1 Mini Mix
  • A 5 minute mix from the hottest DJs and producers around, as featured on Annie Mac's Mash Up on Radio 1. Past mini-mixers include Mark Ronson, Nextmen...

Radio 1 Review Show

• Radio 1 Review Show
  • Weekly debate about the latest music releases. Nihal plays host to three guests, a bunch of tunes and a whole heap of opinions, as a journalist, a mus...

Radio 1 Stories
  • Radio 1 Stories
  • Music, sex, politics, celebs, money, religion, drugs, sport...Radio 1's award-winning Stories cover anything to do with youth culture and society.

Scott Mills Daily

• Scott Mills Daily
  • A daily slice of Scott, with more silly features, crank calls and Oh! What's Occurring?, taken from his show every day on Radio 1 from 4pm to 7pm.

Zane Lowe's Hottest Records
  • Zane  Lowe's Hottest Records
  • Radio 1's Zane Lowe brings you a mix of the hottest records played on his show this week. Please note, this podcast is only available in the UK.

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/radio1/zane/rss.xml
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17 (888 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Thanks for the links guys. You have put a lot of effrort in to this :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17 (873 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17 (799 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Great list and plenty of stuff to choose from. Never used rss function before but I will now.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17 (470 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

thats all i use my psp for these days. when in bed i check my updated podcasts and i listen. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17 (417 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

do u know other good podcasts i have this one already its good though buh i want more

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17 (109 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

i got sky news on my psp!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17 (89 Views)
0 Kudos