It works, the cookie one is awesome!!!!
Christ Died For YOU

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 39 (1,674 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Themes?

For all other Theme's go here and save to your hard drive then save them to your Theme folder on your PSP.

http://uk.playstation.com/games-media/news/articles/detail/item78695/Make-it-yours/
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 39 (1,674 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Does anyone know if there will be any Simpsons / Windows XP/Vista Themes?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 39 (1,674 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

what? the new themes are in the 3.70 update, update to that and you will get them. you can not download them

No? The themes don't come with the update. You can download them from the PlayStation site :Confused:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 39 (1,674 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

For all other Theme's go here and save to your hard drive then save them to your Theme folder on your PSP.

http://uk.playstation.com/games-media/news/articles/detail/item78695/Make-it-yours/

can anyone upload a link for the wipeout and lemmings files as i'm using a mac and it can't recognise the .ptf file and keeps opening it up as a word document

pretty please? :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 39 (1,674 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

can anyone upload a link for the wipeout and lemmings files as i'm using a mac and it can't recognise the .ptf file and keeps opening it up as a word document

pretty please? :Thumbs:

No because it's not suppose to recognize the files there suppose to be put on your PSP not your Mac.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 39 (1,674 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

No because it's not suppose to recognize the files there suppose to be put on your PSP not your Mac.

hello clever, the link on the psp site doesn't download to my psp, it says to dowload to pc, i have a mac so i need some kind person to put them up in rar or zip file ok

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 39 (1,674 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Just because it says download to PC doesn't mean you can't download them to your Mac just download them and then connect your PSP via USB and move them to it.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 39 (1,674 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

hello clever, the link on the psp site doesn't download to my psp, it says to dowload to pc, i have a mac so i need some kind person to put them up in rar or zip file ok

Does anybody remember the Dime bar adverts?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 39 (1,674 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I was just about to post the link to that page as I spent ages searching for themes!

I found some great custom made themes on a website but they work with a fake edited system update and i wont do that but hopefully we will be allowed to make custom ones soon
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 39 (1,674 Views)
0 Kudos