06 Jan 2012
Playstation Staff

converting ps1 games on psp?

2 Replies 184 Views Created 06-01-2012

Hey gang , i have just bought an old psp and i was wondering whether i can convert my old ps1 games  into psp formatI am not talking anything illegal as all my ps1 games have been brought and i understand you can do what the hell you like with a game as long as you own it and people cannot upload from you.

So , i presume you might be able to make some kind of iso from the game but can you then make it into something that the psp can read?

If any Sony officials are reading this then i know you won't like it but you've already had my money once for the games (at full retail 10 years ago!) why on Earth should i pay you twice!!!!

Any ideas anyone?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (184 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: converting ps1 games on psp?

From what I know you cannot officially do this.... However I know that you can do this on custom firmware.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (181 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: converting ps1 games on psp?

NEO-BAHAMUT- wrote:
From what I know you cannot officially do this.... However I know that you can do this on custom firmware.

Cheers , i thought as much , i don't think i want to jeopadise me being banned by playstation , so if you can't do it without a non standard firmware i think i'll give it a miss , cheers

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (175 Views)
0 Kudos