11 Jan 2011
By: mighty_mo911

2 Posts

downloading movies onto PSP Go problems

4 Replies 507 Views Created 11-01-2011

I purchased a PSP GO second hand, it downloads and play ggames on my account fine, but i have just tried to download a movie for my son to watch i've had an email saying the purchase was alright but when I go to download I get a messaged saying "this system is activated with a different account.  If you perform this operation you will not be able to use content that requires activation of the other account on this system.  Do you wish to continue?

If I continue will I be able to still play the games that I have already downhloaded,. they have all been done under the same account login. 

any help gratefully received

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (507 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: downloading movies onto PSP Go problems

so you downloaded games on your account and can play them fine, and then you downloaded a movie from the same account you got the games from but it says it is from a different one?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (494 Views)
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

that seems to be about the long and the short of it, i am having problems with my computer at  home so I was doing it directly onto the games console via wifi.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (488 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

if the movie is downloaded from the same account as the games are it should be saying it is activated with a different account. If the games are from one account and the movie is from a different psn account then it would say so but not if the same one. strange
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (480 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

On the XMB go to account management, activations and select to activate your console for movies, you'll be able to play all your purchased games and movies under your account.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (478 Views)
0 Kudos