25 Mar 2010
Playstation Staff

Are there any full games on PS3 Store for FREE?

77 Replies 123,190 Views Created 25-03-2010

Hi guys, my first post on the forum!

I have very recently discovered how much my PS3 has to offer [I regret using it just for games for the past year when I could have done so much other stuff with it as well!] and I am pretty new on the Playstation 3 Website/Forum and Playstation Store itself, so sorry if what I am asking is pretty obvious.

Are there any good quality but  free downloadble minigames in Playstation Store? I dont mean demos and stuff, but the actual full minigame. I havent played any minigame of any sort for a very long time, and from what I heard the minigames on Playstation Store are REALLY good!

So if any one of you can help me out, then thanks!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 78 (123,190 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Are there any full games on PS3 Store for FREE?

not that i know of. I know that fists full of plastic was offered for a limited time for free but that was on the us store. on using ur ps3 for things other than gaming though. have u checked out using ur ps3 to connect upto a computer as a media server? You can stream ur collection of music/movies/photos directly over ur network. welcome to the forums btw! Add me on psn if u like.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 78 (123,183 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Uhh, there's Playstation Home which can be found on the XMB. It's a social networking program with avatars and the like. There's a decent amount of totally free to play minigames on that if you want to give it a shot. Although you may want to give it a miss if you have a slow internet connection, or have a small data cap. Home is split into spaces, and they each take around 30-50mb to download.

BTG forums
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 78 (123,178 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

*****! Thats a big shame, I read about Playstation Home but I reall dont want to download all that stuff required [I got a pretty good connection and about 50gb spare space, but I get nervous when I download too much stuff. I just recently download Vidzone and a few themes so...]

Well then, can you buy like a voucher or card thing that has a pre-determined amount of money [Say, $50?] and then you enter the code and you have that much money to spend? If so, then that would make everything so much easier as I dont like using my credit card online.

By the way guys, thanks for replying! By the way smokeypsd, I will add you as soon as I get the chance!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 78 (123,168 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

you can buy playstation network cards from EB games and most retailers...............

they are a pre paid voucher card that you use to purchase items from the psn store.......such as games, themes, etc...........

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 78 (123,165 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

If you are gutsy enough to use vidzone you shouldnt have a problem with home.

You'd probably get more entertainment out of Home than you would vidzone with all the mini games in there now.

And the quota for home is smaller than vidzone

O|¯|_ orz
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 78 (123,158 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Oh, ok, and how much do they cost?

I know there are probably a wide range with varying prices, but what I am asking is a $50  pre-paid PS3 Card will cost $50 dollars, and if a $20 card will cost $20 dollars etc.

Hopefully you get the idea.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 78 (123,156 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Yes the 50$ psn cards cost 50$, there is no extra charge same as the $20 card

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 78 (123,153 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Sweet.

Thanks for replying guys, I really appreciate it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 78 (123,132 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

GT: HD was free wasnt it?

It was pretty basic - 1 track and I dunno 16 cars maybe? Not too bad really...

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 78 (123,064 Views)
0 Kudos