PlayStation®Network

PlayStation®Store

PlayStation®Store

03 Jul 2012
By: young-tree

5 Posts

Castlevania - Symphony of the night - Only Available on US Store?

6 Replies 611 Views Created 03-07-2012

Hi everybody!
I was just wondering if you think this game is comming to EU PSN any time soon, i've been waiting about 6 months but no joy - I always feel like we get shunted here in EU when comparing to US -

I hope to get some response on this and if not, I think i'll try to find a US PSN Card and work through it this way -
I dont understand the problem though... Is it all that much more difficult than we believe ?

Thanks

- Young-tree

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (611 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Re: Castlevania - Symphony of the night - Only Available on US Store?

Unfortunately, it seems like we have to wait quite some time for this game to appear on EU PSN. Same with other Konami games like Suikoden and Suikoden II.

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night was released on US PSN back in 2007, and despite being one of the top10 sellers there for a few years, it still haven't been released here. And now 5 years passed, and there's still no sign of it.
All signatures sucks, especially those with images in them.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (601 Views)
0 Kudos

YEA PSN get castlevania out on eu server i foe one love this game want it soon so PLEASE

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (559 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Well since SotN doesn't show up on the PSOne Classics list like it does in here in the US have you guys tried doing using the search option in the Store? I've seen plenty of posts before of this same kind of problem where people had to use the game search feature to find it.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (543 Views)
0 Kudos

Goin to go ahead and bump this .. I really want it - and who knows how much i'd pay for it :F (incentive?)

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (447 Views)
0 Kudos

Actually, The AU Store also gets shunted when it comes to releasing games..

SoTN is also one of the ones i want to replay on my PS3/PS Vita. As is Breath of Fire 4..

But they are all on the US PSstore. and i cant be Fu.... Switching stores.

Its like they dont want money..

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (407 Views)
0 Kudos

As said above you'll have to wait for a long time, i myself got it from the US store right before they locked internet/credit cards outside of US.

And as said before yeah, it seems that they DONT want any money, dont get what the problem is, sure there might be issues with region-bla bla but cmon, there's an interest in those games (As is for games like Parasite Eve) but they just dont seem to care. And for me it seems there's very little communication regarding PSone Releases and the Community.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (304 Views)
0 Kudos